The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    ? confuse "bad writing" with "I don't like this," which isn't the same argument.

Kale fought ? form by herself. It stands to reason if she fuses she's much stronger than ? form. That ? is basic logic.

The fact is Kale and Caulifla are new, so people hate them for being able to keep up but these same ? were cool with Gohan surpassing a fused SS3 while doing nothing , Goten & Trunks even being able to achieve SS3 (JUST BY SEEING IT ONCE! mind you), i mean if you want to be a ? Gohan harming Raditz is ? . Him hurting Frieza is "bad writing" we can do that ? all day.

I agree with what you're saying about Gotenks and the others but Kale and Caulifla iuno - Kale isn't stronger than SSG or SSB and I think next episode will show that. Last episode they were tossed by SSG Goku. But the way they portrayed her I think ? off a lot of people. I blame Goku man cuz I know for a fact that Frieza and Vegeta could have handled her. Jiren barely lifted a finger and beat her and SSB Goku and Hit still forced Jiren to try.

>_>

I blame theae trash ass writers at Toei. Iono wtf what you talkin bout, fam.

nah Sion is right. Goku is too passive. hes always been that way. even in GT when he lost to that little kid in the tournament.

thats just who he is and its been consistent. he even lost to Ginyu, and he couldve beat fat buu. am i right or nah?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku is going to let Kefla whip his ass too. So just get ready for it.
    He likes testing his opponent's powers, he's been this way for 30 years. If you a fan you know that and so getting mad because he never goes all out is stupid.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao "the writing isn't trash bc it was trash in DBZ too!"

Dumbest argument ever
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Writing isn’t really that bad. Goku is basically training the girls and they don’t realize it. Even though he’s not 100%, he easily outclasses them. Kefla is so powerful due to the nature of the merger. a legendary super saiyan merged with a ssj2 prodigy would be extremely powerful.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    2n79uhk4inwj.jpg

this scene was hilarious.
  • gemini86
    Options

Dumbest argument ever

I didn’t say that lol. I said Goku’s character is consistent to how he always has been. I don’t even look at it as a flaw. He doesn’t like to abuse his power. When he gets attacked by humans, he plucks them
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Dumbest argument ever

I didn’t say that lol. I said Goku’s character is consistent to how he always has been. I don’t even look at it as a flaw. He doesn’t like to abuse his power. When he gets attacked by humans, he plucks them

No that wasn't a shot at you, that was a shot at jono and them nerds on reddit
  • gemini86
    Options

Dumbest argument ever

Just realized I was a Goku Stan though. When I used to see ppl being mad that vegeta would never get a win, I would try to rationalize it. Goku hasn’t gotten a legit win yet and I’m like wtf smh
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I think its time for this saga to go dark
  • OmegaConflict
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So its confirmed that the energy hit sensed was berserk kale???
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Dumbest argument ever

Just realized I was a Goku Stan though. When I used to see ppl being mad that vegeta would never get a win, I would try to rationalize it. Goku hasn’t gotten a legit win yet and I’m like wtf smh

nah ? goku got UI. Vegeta probably gon job to toppo. You don't know the feeling lmaoooooooo
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    "The work of the gods end here" jiren is a g.o.d??
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

They should ? Krillin

I want to see goku threaten to ? beerus
  • gemini86
    Options
    Dragon ball super comes on an hour earlier my ? . 815 pm now
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

They should ? Krillin

? trolling lol but i really want to see this too. He already threatened shin with his uber soft ass.
  • gemini86
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

Yeah Universe 6 is gonna get erased along with another (Ribrianne ? planet) and Piccolo. It's gonna get climactic soon. Androids are gonna take mad ? out then get eliminated, Frieza's true colors will show. Toppo & Vegeta slug it out. Dyspo gets tossed. Jiren beats Goku or gets DQ'ed, Gohan spazzes & either wins or finds a way for U7 to win.

This arc will go to March but not the tournament.

Jiren will not beat Goku. He’s the hero
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe being around the Gods, some other dimension and all these powerful ? them hoes power levels increase faster than say fighting on earth.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Maybe being around the Gods, some other dimension and all these powerful ? them hoes power levels increase faster than say fighting on earth.

While you calling them hoes theyre far stronger than you ever will be
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't watched the recent episode yet

Is Ribrianne still around?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They should ? Krillin

? trolling lol but i really want to see this too. He already threatened shin with his uber soft ass.

GOAT moment. Shin is a straight ? .