Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Once your son get bigger and more brolic than you, you can't bark at him no more. ? might whoop your ass in front of his mama.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tariq goin to try to step to ghost but that ? aint goin to work
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    tariq goin to try to step to ghost but that ? aint goin to work

Evolution gonna kick in soon....shooters is half your age. Give you half the gage. Daily news half the page. He's the son of a loony ? .....i can see the writers having that lil ? paralyze ghost lol they grabbing at straws right now anyways.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Once your son get bigger and more brolic than you, you can't bark at him no more. ? might whoop your ass in front of his mama.

if you done you job right....barking will always work cuz you in his head. and it dont matter how much bigger he got.
    my dad was shorter than me...but i would never step to him or put bass in my voice speaking back.

thats fukk ? ? .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if you done you job right....barking will always work cuz you in his head. and it dont matter how much bigger he got.
    my dad was shorter than me...but i would never step to him or put bass in my voice speaking back.

thats fukk ? ? .

I've been taller than my dad since I was ten...that ? made sure to jump up and punch me in the chest a few times as a reminder....lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    vooab0jse4hg.jpeg

Don't know whether to goat or lol at this!
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Footprints all over those clean ass rides smh lol
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Footprints all over those clean ass rides smh lol

I was like damn I hope they didn't put no dents in the damn car
  • RickyRich
    Options
    did they give a date let ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Ghost is a legit ? sociopath

You clearly don't know what a sociopath is.Ghost is many things but he isn't a sociopath

Sociopaths have no conscious or emotions ghost cried before he shot rolla,had/has feelings for angie he damn near cried when he had to dump her cuz of milan & he was emotional when he found out what happened to shawn

Kanan isn't one either or he would of killed tariq, instead he grew fond of him.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what wife still calls her husband by his street name?

if my wife aint using my full govt first name she calling me some sweet pet name.

this chick straight up calls the ? ghost
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You clearly don't know what a sociopath is.Ghost is many things but he isn't a sociopath

Sociopaths have no conscious or emotions ghost cried before he shot rolla,had/has feelings for angie he damn near cried when he had to dump her cuz of milan & he was emotional when he found out what happened to shawn

Kanan isn't one either or he would of killed tariq, instead he grew fond of him.

? you don't know what a sociopath is either. Just because you show emotion or a conscious, doesn't mean your not a sociopath. Ghost shows both sociopath and psychopath traits.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you don't know what a sociopath is either. Just because you show emotion or a conscious, doesn't mean your not a sociopath. Ghost shows both sociopath and psychopath traits.

Definition of a sociopath
    A mental health disorder characterized by disregard for other people.a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Lol @ ghost being a sociopath.You quoted me like you knew what you were talking about.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Definition of a sociopath
    A mental health disorder characterized by disregard for other people.a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Lol @ ghost being a sociopath.You quoted me like you knew what you were talking about.

When you think of a sociopath, you probably picture Christian Bale in American ? , or Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs. But like most mental health conditions, sociopathy—or antisocial personality disorder (ASP)—exists on a spectrum; and not all sociopath are serial killers. One study estimated that as many as 3.8% of Americans would meet the condition's diagnostic criteria. So odds are, you know someone who has ASP.

“It’s a syndrome characterized by lifelong misbehavior,” says Donald W. Black, MD, professor of psychiatry at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. “People with an antisocial personality disorder tend to be deceitful, impulsive. They ignore responsibilities and, in the worst cases, they have no conscience.”

The disorder can be relatively mild, he adds: "Maybe they lie, maybe they get into trouble with their spouses, and that’s about it." At the other end of the spectrum are thieves and murderers, says Dr. Black, who is the author of Bad Boys, Bad Men: Confronting Antisocial Personality Disorder (Sociopathy). “Most people are in the middle.”

http://www.health.com/mind-body/sociopath-traits

Try again ? .
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

She looks like Lil Mama right there
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    Damn rewatched season 1. SMH. Rolla's death was so ? up. Dude was loyal. Ghost raised him on the streets and then three shots over some "he say she say ? ". Damn Shame
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah it wasnt just any "he say, she say" ?

It was Kanan's "advice" to have him clipped

He didn't trust Ruiz

He didn't believe Tommy

It was Kanan he ultimately trusted

Which is odd that he trusted a ? , who he himself set up

Like Kanan over the years would never find out the truth

Ghost just had sloppy ass judgement
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now these ? starting the Super friends

? disgusting

Hope Dre fly all they heads
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Now these ? starting the Super friends

? disgusting

Hope Dre fly all they heads

Blame can go all around at this point but what other choice does Ghost have?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im ? that Reinas death was spoiled like that. hope its not spoiled this season.