MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    It's like your girl catching you cheating then telling you I'll give you another chance but if you cheat again it's over but if you don't we good then a year later yo homie get a girl number at the club and your girl tell you I'm breaking up with you becuz I should have broke up with you when you cheated on me the first time you gonna look at her like WTF lol

Bruh I been rocking with you this entire thread, but I have no muthafuckin clue what you're tryna say here, b.

You don't get the connection??? Being penalized for something you did in the past after you were giving a break for the wrong you committed...it's really a simple analogy
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like your girl catching you cheating then telling you I'll give you another chance but if you cheat again it's over but if you don't we good then a year later yo homie get a girl number at the club and your girl tell you I'm breaking up with you becuz I should have broke up with you when you cheated on me the first time you gonna look at her like WTF lol

Bruh I been rocking with you this entire thread, but I have no muthafuckin clue what you're tryna say here, b.

You don't get the connection??? Being penalized for something you did in the past after you were giving a break for the wrong you committed...it's really a simple analogy

? dont understand analogies here.

gotta tell them what to think otherwise the processing power you are asking for makes them overheat
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

? dont understand analogies here.

gotta tell them what to think otherwise the processing power you are asking for makes them overheat

? ? , his wording was off. That's why I couldn't figure out what he was getting at.

On second read, naw, it's a giant run-on sentence. That ? got confusing. And what did his homie getting a ? number at the club have to do with anything as far as her finally breaking up with him.

And last but not least, women go back on their word all the time. He was prolly sharing her after he cheated lol.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homeboy is a journalist for a Philadelphia news outlet and he was perpetuating the "Meek did it to himself. He was wilding out" ? . I had to let him have it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the judge getting investigated by the FBI but ? want me to sit here and blame Meek??? Yea y'all gone head and just hold that L smh

Come man ? been saying that judge needs to go and yes meek is partly to blame. They're the only two holding Ls right now.

How you to blame for a corrupt judge throwing you in prison for years over weak charges lol

he has to have personally accountability for putting himself in situations to violate ie the sneaking water in for a ? test. hell he coulda got violated on that alone. i feel he gettin a raw deal. but he gotta own up to his ? 2
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    So the judge getting investigated by the FBI but ? want me to sit here and blame Meek??? Yea y'all gone head and just hold that L smh

Come man ? been saying that judge needs to go and yes meek is partly to blame. They're the only two holding Ls right now.

How you to blame for a corrupt judge throwing you in prison for years over weak charges lol

he has to have personally accountability for putting himself in situations to violate ie the sneaking water in for a ? test. hell he coulda got violated on that alone. i feel he gettin a raw deal. but he gotta own up to his ? 2

I don't think nobody is saying meek shouldn't be locked up over the violations cuz I know I'm not....but 2 sit back a watch meek go away for 2-4yrs for a scorned judge & that petty bs is krazy & something must b said

• aneed123
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

I don't think nobody is saying meek shouldn't be locked up over the violations cuz I know I'm not....but 2 sit back a watch meek go away for 2-4yrs for a scorned judge & that petty bs is krazy & something must b said

would u have felt better if he had to do all his time after he got caught trying to sneak the water in for ? ? cuz he dodged time then
  • buttuh_b
    Options

would u have felt better if he had to do all his time after he got caught trying to sneak the water in for ? ? cuz he dodged time then

That sounds like the only time he legitimately violated. The airport and wheelie incident was extra attention brought on him for being a rapper that he wouldn't have got booked for
  • aneed123
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

That sounds like the only time he legitimately violated. The airport and wheelie incident was extra attention brought on him for being a rapper that he wouldn't have got booked for

i know so had he got his 2-4 years then would it been ok
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

i know so had he got his 2-4 years then would it been ok

It shouldn't be 2-4 years period. He already did 6 months for violating in 2014. Then he did 4 months house arrest for violating in 2016 all over travel related ? . The judge hating on his money. His original sentence for his case was 2 years like 10 years ago and he served time on that. He already did more time than his original sentence and they keep tacking on 6, 7 more years of probation every time. He isn't a danger to the community. He's doing way more positive than negative. He got the CEO of the 76ers writing letter of recommendations for him. How is he getting possibly 4 years right now for petty ? ? It doesn't make sense to me.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

I know....but this 2-4yr sentence for this nu stuff that was dropped & the prosecutor suggested no jail time is bs..
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options

For the 100000000th time tho she gave him a second chance for doing that.... You can't give somebody a second chance and tell them to do better then when they do better with their second chance go back and say naw nevermind I'ma penalize you for that thing I gave you a second chance.... Wtf if you gonna put him in jail for that stuff he did anyways you should have done it when you had the chance that's what y'all not getting y'all keeping saying "he messed up in the past' ok and he was given a second chance and made the most of it by keeping his own hands clean of doing anything wrong and he did countless interviews where he took accountability for how he was acting and said he gonna do better and been doing better so how you gonna punish him NOW for the stuff you gave him a chance on THEN??? Should of never gave him the second chance in the first place if you were planning in punishing him for those same things later on no matter what
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For the 100000000th time tho she gave him a second chance for doing that.... You can't give somebody a second chance and tell them to do better then when they do better with their second chance go back and say naw nevermind I'ma penalize you for that thing I gave you a second chance.... Wtf if you gonna put him in jail for that stuff he did anyways you should have done it when you had the chance that's what y'all not getting y'all keeping saying "he messed up in the past' ok and he was given a second chance and made the most of it by keeping his own hands clean of doing anything wrong and he did countless interviews where he took accountability for how he was acting and said he gonna do better and been doing better so how you gonna punish him NOW for the stuff you gave him a chance on THEN??? Should of never gave him the second chance in the first place if you were planning in punishing him for those same things later on no matter what
    You wasting ya post count b

? wanna see Meek fail, the hate is real
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I haven’t met one person who said 2-4 years sounds right. Cuz it’s not.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U give someone a second chance and they disrespect you by staying in some ? ....lke fighting and riding bikes illegally...its a blantant spit in the face

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.....sounds like the judge had enough of his ? after trying to work with him

He can say whatever he wants in an interview but his actions speak differently....yall just blind to the facts that we all responsible for out own actions

No need to comment in here anymore ghetto...u sound mad ignorant to the facts
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bail for what tho what charge he got
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gzn57do8ftuh.png

tumblr_ni114lwgjD1ru72puo2_r1_400.gif

She really trying to ? this man over at every corner. When her downfall come, its gonna come down heavy on her.
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

U give someone a second chance and they disrespect you by staying in some ? ....lke fighting and riding bikes illegally...its a blantant spit in the face

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.....sounds like the judge had enough of his ? after trying to work with him

He can say whatever he wants in an interview but his actions speak differently....yall just blind to the facts that we all responsible for out own actions

But he wasn't the one on the bike and it was for a video shoot with police there if he was or wasn't the one fighting so now what you got??? Exactly nothing... ? keep saying Meek kept messing up but how he mess up if he wasn't the one on the bike??? How he mess up if he wasn't the one fighting??? When you can answer that logically let me know but nobody ? just can't admit that becuz it's Meek

Lol at saying I'm ignorant to facts only to make a post with no facts in it smh but it is what it is they could come out and say the judge was wrong and bias and this wasn't fair and ? will still look to say Meek should of done better so yea this is pointless
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gzn57do8ftuh.png

tumblr_ni114lwgjD1ru72puo2_r1_400.gif

She really trying to ? this man over at every corner. When her downfall come, its gonna come down heavy on her.

I hope the stupid ? goes to jail wit her ? ? . Ain't nothing worse than a bird-brained thot ? with some sort of position or power. She's black and she knows first hand the problems the men face and yet, the ? still pulling this fuckery. Smh.

I hope the feds put her raggedy ass under the jail. She's worse than a rat.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But he wasn't the one on the bike and it was for a video shoot with police there if he was or wasn't the one fighting so now what you got??? Exactly nothing... ? keep saying Meek kept messing up but how he mess up if he wasn't the one on the bike??? How he mess up if he wasn't the one fighting??? When you can answer that logically let me know but nobody ? just can't admit that becuz it's Meek

Lol at saying I'm ignorant to facts only to make a post with no facts in it smh but it is what it is they could come out and say the judge was wrong and bias and this wasn't fair and ? will still look to say Meek should of done better so yea this is pointless

I told u not to post again

You cant be this stupid...riding a motorcycle without a helmet in new york is illegal with viseo of him doing it and he got involved in a fight in an airport...just stop

Meek is like the shorty in high school thats always involved in drama but always claims it wasnt their fault....at what point is it the ? always in the drama and not everyone else

Being from PA..we rooted for meek but to align myself with this behavior is some clown ? ...first thing all the old heads taught the yougins was to act right if your in some ? until you free and clear
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek ain’t check into PC,
    he in general population..
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I told u not to post again

You cant be this stupid...riding a motorcycle without a helmet in new york is illegal with viseo of him doing it and he got involved in a fight in an airport...just stop

Meek is like the shorty in high school thats always involved in drama but always claims it wasnt their fault....at what point is it the ? always in the drama and not everyone else

Being from PA..we rooted for meek but to align myself with this behavior is some clown ? ...first thing all the old heads taught the yougins was to act right if your in some ? until you free and clear

I dont wana go gee but are u white?