LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Lavar is going to be on First Take

Rather him than will cain lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Yes bow down and show gratitude you ? !! And some of y'all are condoning this because y'all dislike Lavar Ball.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    its crazy how ? hate meek by saying he stupid but if ? don't like lavar....we don't like uppidty ? .

always two sides with y'all.

Lmaoooo this is the same thing huh?
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    also why does Lavar Ball bother some of yall so much? legitimate question. dude is a harmless troll. whose troll game has made him a house hold name... **shrugs** i just dont get the beef

Bruh it's just ? ? ? ..look at what the ? just said...not even worth trying to understand

why you quoting so called fukk ? ? an it does make sense... but only a ? can't see that thru your hate an ignorance.

see, you the worse type of ? ? ...aint got ? of quality to add .. can't prove your point then run off...only to come back an try to say something slick to get laughs.

you can always place me on ignore or act like a man for once an prove your stance in a forum where people debate their stance you ? .

otherwise fukk outta here. an eat a dikk on your way out clown.

an don't summon me with your fake tough guy routine.
    ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Lavar ball is the ultimate pageant mom

And I couldn't imagine a scenario where i would thank trump for ?

So accurate it's scary. That's exactly what it is.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Yes bow down and show gratitude you ? !! And some of y'all are condoning this because y'all dislike Lavar Ball.

my ? ...he dont have to even say anything slick. he could just be thankful his kid home.

why is that so hard for y'all to understand?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

my ? ...he dont have to even say anything slick. he could just be thankful his kid home.

He is thankful his kid is home though.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? ...he can flip ? like...if you don't like Trump, go to my site..buy a pair of BBB an use the code impeach trump an get $150 off. show Trump the real big ballers don't like him.

I mean if he already saying crazy ? ..get closer to that billy in the process.

right now this man has the world's attention. an most of the world don't like Trump.

out of all this attention he has....take advantage of it...

he only needs to sell a little over 2 million pairs of sneakers to reach the billion. an right now he has the world attention.
    think about that.

I have said it from the get go...he needs to play this the right way...the way he's doing it hurts him. I hate seeing wasted potential an opportunity.

this is all I'm saying.

I don't care for trolling... I want black people to get money...troll later..get money while your chance is now.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

nothing else matters then.
    that's what I said. either say thank you or be thankful....all the other time he needs to push his brand. he's making this all about him an only him.

? saying lonzo messing up cause he's not there.

this should be about his brand an his kids.

he has a chance alot of people dream of...maybe y'all like to laugh at the ? he says...I want him to live up to what he's preaching an so far I don't see nothing but him hurting himself.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    also why does Lavar Ball bother some of yall so much? legitimate question. dude is a harmless troll. whose troll game has made him a house hold name... **shrugs** i just dont get the beef

Forreal tho...he reminds me so much of my uncles and older cousins growing up. It's normal to me to hear somebody like him with the hot takes of the century. He in barbershop mode 24/7 and I have no issue with it at all.

you are right Gabi...as usual.
    but if your uncle's had a chance like lavar..would you try to get him to focus? or possibly crash an burn?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

good point....an would have been a good reply...but would she feel that way...thinking of all that while her kid coulda been sent away in a foreign prison or would she just be focused on her kid coming home?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

that's what I said. either say thank you or be thankful....all the other time he needs to push his brand. he's making this all about him an only him.

he has a chance alot of people dream of...maybe y'all like to laugh at the ? he says...I want him to live up to what he's preaching an so far I don't see nothing but him hurting himself.

But when you have a white supremacist putting out dog whistles to his base in thinly coated verbiage what must he do? Oh he should just be a good ? and keep his head down and "be humble" and "be grateful". Got it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    we need a thread on why it's so hard for people today thank you.

like does it really take that much from who you are to say it? even if it's not deserved, you can't be thankful? ? really saying it means kissing the ring?

something wrong with y'all.

y'all trying to hard to not look weak.
    he doesn't have to say thank you Mr Trump.

he can thank ?
    thank UCLA
    thank the alibaba dude
    he coulda said anything....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

But when you have a white supremacist putting out dog whistles to his base in thinly coated verbiage what must he do? Oh he should just be a good ? and keep his head down and "be humble" and "be grateful". Got it.

how did you get all that?

fukk his base an fukk him.
    his son is home....." I am thankful my son is home" that's all ...
    it's not directed to anyone.
    how you get dog whistles an ? ?

how is being a good ? being happy your child is outta harms way?

his base aint gonna like ball regardless of if he said thank you or not.

that's why I say fukk them. but sometimes it's OK to swallow your pride an be thankful in general.

you ever had anyone close who just missed going to jail? is that not enough to be thankful for? the family is back together...is all that matters.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

how did you get all that?

fukk his base an fukk him.
    his son is home....." I am thankful my son is home" that's all ...
    it's not directed to anyone.
    how you get dog whistles an ? ?

how is being a good ? being happy your child is outta harms way?

his base aint gonna like ball regardless of if he said thank you or not.

that's why I say fukk them. but sometimes it's OK to swallow your pride an be thankful in general.

you ever had anyone close who just missed going to jail? is that not enough to be thankful for? the family is back together...is all that matters.

Okay let me say it in another way. Why did Trump deem it necessary to tell us that Lavar needed to "thank" him?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im buying some of his shoes because now i see he the living embodiment of the ? ? of society an alot of yall cant deal with a brash ? talking ? ..
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump is a real ? boy
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said before....LaVar and them were prolly bribing or working on bribing ? to get those kids out of there....I guess Lavar point is if we already paid to get our boys out of there ? is this CAC talking bout.....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

So you'd accept the help from a person like that, but that thanking them for that help would be too much? I don't really get it. Trump's a ? , but if he does something as big as saving someone from 10 years of jail, it's not to much to thank the man for it. That's not even what Lavar is arguing about. He's not saying that Trump doesn't deserved to be thanked for what he did. He's saying that he doesn't even know if Trump was the one that resolved the situation.

All that said, Trump demanding thanks is a different story. I support telling him to "? Off" when he's basically commanding that you bow to him.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is stupid. If Trump saved her downing child, you mean she wouldn't thank him?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is stupid. If Trump saved her downing child, you mean she wouldn't thank him?

Is trump saving her drowning child?
    She dont even have kids

Please ?