edited November 2017
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Let's just cut to the chase and skip the ? ...

...What's ACTUALLY wrong with a woman who might want to ? 2 ? at the same time? As long as everybody is open and honest and whatnot, I legit don't see the problem here. A lot of y'all ? is OD naive. TRUST ME when I tell you that mad women wouldn't mind getting piped by two dudes at the same time. To me, all this ? means is that her freak level is a lil higher than some other women or she's a little more willing to explore it than most women.

It is what it is. ? might not want to accept this cuz it's taboo or whatever, more than a few of y'all ? are just blind to the fact that - if you remove the stigma from it - your queen would be down for all kinda of ? you prolly wouldn't believe.

Unless she was cheating on some ? and ? 2 ? on the side, I don't see the issue.

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Ain't nothing corny about not wanting a slore.

There's plenty of women who haven't been DP'ed just as there are plenty of dudes who don't scumbag or smash their friends girl.

? and scumbags always try to justify their actions by saying that there is nothing wrong with what they do.

That's fine if that's not what YOU want, but that's not where it ends with IC boys. Y'all want to make the person that may not be for you personally out to be some pariah on society cause they got their sexual kicks off once upon a ? time. Grow the ? up.

Truth is y'all don't really care, you just don't want people to know. Just like ? keep cheaters long as nobody knows they keeping a dog.

Live and let live.

I let go of this girl I was seeing when I was 22 because of her past lol. Call me petty or whatever but a piece of mind is always better than ending up with child support because of a loose woman. It's not about anyone finding out. It's for my own psyche.

One a yamp always a yamp. You can always control your sexual desires.

Shiit there's dudes out here that are smashing whales or 16 year olds because they can't control their sexual desires.

But I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying every action has a consequence . You smash 5 dudes at a party and best believe it will follow you until you die.

Lol ? please.

1 - It's called a hoe "phase" for a reason. People grow out of it and/or calm their hot ? down every day.

2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

The truth is, you never know what someone did to get off before they met you. Any hang ups you have around their previous, legal behavior has more to do with your hangups than theirs.

Also, what this girl did doesn't make her a hoe. She wasn't cheating on anyone, she ? . So what? I don't get the anger towards her. Its so weird.

you are oking hoe behavior....not sure why.

but a hoe phase i am aware of...but it nothing to be celebrated. hell or even talked about outside of her close friends.

and as for your number 2....are you ? kidding me?

someones past is so bad they must move?
    nah...that type women aint marriage material.

an like i said.....your past should be held against you.....if i killed a family of people...would i still be husband material to you?

Define oking and ? behavior.

Yall delusional and fragile as hell.

Why you're connecting murder and having sex is beyond me.

Yall have no faith in being able to satisfy women. It's sad.

aint got nothing to do with satisfying a woman.

why must a woman attack when a man doesnt agree with hoe-ism? is it because you know you were wrong but trying to seem like it right so you want to convince me that it was right and that it was a phase yet get angry n say a man is afraid of not being able to satisfy her?

thats crazy thought.

obviously she cant satisfy herself if a women needs such a high count.

damn chicks want the princess treatment but want to be hoes too. want to be treated like a flower but she blooming for every bee.

so again i ask....what would make this women special if she dont look at herself as special enough to not give herself to every and anyone?

1st off, are you 72? Blooming for every bee? Log off and go play penuckle.(no idk how to spell it)

a high body count? The chick in question has had sex with three men you know of. How vast have you spread your seed? Look at your body count 1st k?

I'm not attacking you, I am referring to that can't make a hoe a housewife ? . It all stems from you being afraid your ? isn't enough for a woman. Prove me wrong.

A hoe is never satisfied and will seek ? elsewhere no matter how good you pipe.

This is a fact.

That's why its called "can't make a hoe a housewife"

She's a hoe for a reason. It's not the same as having a high sex drive. She just gets off by having sex with new people.
    There are a lot of reasons why a woman "hoes". Some may be a ? , some may just like to have sex and be free with her ? , some may have issues, some may be exploring. So I think you are confusing facts with an opinion. If it is a fact, cite the source. Thanks.

also, past Behavior does not make your future Behavior set in stone. Because a woman ? two guys one time that you know of, doesn't mean anything. It really doesn't. And if you are insecure about her because she explored something with her boyfriend at the time, like I said, it says more about you.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have this saying.. if everyone knows..... you're a hoe..

I swear to ? y'all never move or anything huh? Do you stay in the town as an adult you were in as a teenager, 20 year old, In college? I guarantee there has been hoeing going on that you had no clue about with somebody you have been with. And you will never find out.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I swear to ? y'all never move or anything huh? Do you stay in the town as an adult you were in as a teenager, 20 year old, In college? I guarantee there has been hoeing going on that you had no clue about with somebody you have been with. And you will never find out.

Why are you so ? defensive about everything? Normalized fuckery is still fuckery.... if thats whats someone wants to do thats on them.. however, the consequences of that will be... whatever the ? they are...

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

...What's ACTUALLY wrong with a woman who might want to ? 2 ? at the same time? As long as everybody is open and honest and whatnot, I legit don't see the problem here. A lot of y'all ? is OD naive. TRUST ME when I tell you that mad women wouldn't mind getting piped by two dudes at the same time. To me, all this ? means is that her freak level is a lil higher than some other women or she's a little more willing to explore it than most women.

It is what it is. ? might not want to accept this cuz it's taboo or whatever, more than a few of y'all ? are just blind to the fact that - if you remove the stigma from it - your queen would be down for all kinda of ? you prolly wouldn't believe.

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

There's plenty of women who haven't been DP'ed just as there are plenty of dudes who don't scumbag or smash their friends girl.

? and scumbags always try to justify their actions by saying that there is nothing wrong with what they do.

That's fine if that's not what YOU want, but that's not where it ends with IC boys. Y'all want to make the person that may not be for you personally out to be some pariah on society cause they got their sexual kicks off once upon a ? time. Grow the ? up.

Truth is y'all don't really care, you just don't want people to know. Just like ? keep cheaters long as nobody knows they keeping a dog.

Live and let live.

I let go of this girl I was seeing when I was 22 because of her past lol. Call me petty or whatever but a piece of mind is always better than ending up with child support because of a loose woman. It's not about anyone finding out. It's for my own psyche.

Shiit there's dudes out here that are smashing whales or 16 year olds because they can't control their sexual desires.

But I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying every action has a consequence . You smash 5 dudes at a party and best believe it will follow you until you die.

Lol ? please.

1 - It's called a hoe "phase" for a reason. People grow out of it and/or calm their hot ? down every day.

2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

The truth is, you never know what someone did to get off before they met you. Any hang ups you have around their previous, legal behavior has more to do with your hangups than theirs.

Also, what this girl did doesn't make her a hoe. She wasn't cheating on anyone, she ? . So what? I don't get the anger towards her. Its so weird.

but a hoe phase i am aware of...but it nothing to be celebrated. hell or even talked about outside of her close friends.

an like i said.....your past should be held against you.....if i killed a family of people...would i still be husband material to you?

why must a woman attack when a man doesnt agree with hoe-ism? is it because you know you were wrong but trying to seem like it right so you want to convince me that it was right and that it was a phase yet get angry n say a man is afraid of not being able to satisfy her?

thats crazy thought.

damn chicks want the princess treatment but want to be hoes too. want to be treated like a flower but she blooming for every bee.

so again i ask....what would make this women special if she dont look at herself as special enough to not give herself to every and anyone?

1st off, are you 72? Blooming for every bee? Log off and go play penuckle.(no idk how to spell it)

a high body count? The chick in question has had sex with three men you know of. How vast have you spread your seed? Look at your body count 1st k?

I'm not attacking you, I am referring to that can't make a hoe a housewife ? . It all stems from you being afraid your ? isn't enough for a woman. Prove me wrong.

This is a fact.

She's a hoe for a reason. It's not the same as having a high sex drive. She just gets off by having sex with new people.
    There are a lot of reasons why a woman "hoes". Some may be a ? , some may just like to have sex and be free with her ? , some may have issues, some may be exploring. So I think you are confusing facts with an opinion. If it is a fact, cite the source. Thanks.

also, past Behavior does not make your future Behavior set in stone. Because a woman ? two guys one time that you know of, doesn't mean anything. It really doesn't. And if you are insecure about her because she explored something with her boyfriend at the time, like I said, it says more about you.

The source is my experience with hoes .
    Yeah I initially wrote ? .

With my experience people never grow out of it.
    Sex is a dopamine rewarding experience that some people can't get enough of.

Im supposed to gamble with a loose person instead of getting with someone with morals because .... I should assume people change?

Im not talking about girl in the video tho, I'm talking about loose people in general. And I'm talking about both men and women.

I had a friend that proved to be disloyal time and time again and would try to smash or text a girl you was seeing. He did this with several friends of mine including me. And this was someone I had known for years and considered my brother.

I cut ties with him for obvious reasons. We run into each other yeears after now that im grown (we were teens when he was scumbagging)

And he tries to do the same thing to a friend of mines once again.

So in my experience, people don't change. Once a theif always a theif. Once a cheater... always a cheater.

Once a hoe... always a hoe.

Its not debatable tbh
  • Westie
    Options

Why are you so ? defensive about everything? Normalized fuckery is still fuckery.... if thats whats someone wants to do thats on them.. however, the consequences of that will be... whatever the ? they are...

Defensive?

I don't know why men, who claim they are always logical and emotionally detach from situations automatically think because someone questions you, they are being defensive or Carrying an emotion of some sort. I'm not ? a single one of you I don't care what you view as a hoe. this is a conversation. And I'm broaching topic.
  • Westie
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

thats crazy thought.

This is a fact.

The source is my experience with hoes .
    Yeah I initially wrote ? .

With my experience people never grow out of it.
    Sex is a dopamine rewarding experience that some people can't get enough of.

Im supposed to gamble with a loose person instead of getting with someone with morals because .... I should assume people change?

Im not talking about girl in the video tho, I'm talking about loose people in general. And I'm talking about both men and women.

I had a friend that proved to be disloyal time and time again and would try to smash or text a girl you was seeing. He did this with several friends of mine including me. And this was someone I had known for years and considered my brother.

I cut ties with him for obvious reasons. We run into each other yeears after now that im grown (we were teens when he was scumbagging)

And he tries to do the same thing to a friend of mines once again.

So in my experience, people don't change. Once a theif always a theif. Once a cheater... always a cheater.

Once a hoe... always a hoe.

Its not debatable tbh

Lol ok. Don't listen to a woman that knows the ins and outs of what women don't tell yall.

A chick with morals you feel aligned with now, can still have a past.

But have fun finding a chaste woman.
  • playmaker88
    Options

Defensive?

I don't know why men, who claim they are always logical and emotionally detach from situations automatically think because someone questions you, they are being defensive or Carrying an emotion of some sort. I'm not ? a single one of you I don't care what you view as a hoe. this is a conversation. And I'm broaching topic.

This isnt a man vs woman thing..you made it that.. i just said if everyone knows you are a hoe.. i dont know how you didnt grasp what the point of that statement was..
  • Westie
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Actually no. Born, raised and still currently living in D.C. and don't plan on moving anywhere else.

IMO I think you're being too simplistic about the reactions people have to what someone does with their body.

Everybody ain't going to accept what a person has done in the past whether its sexual, criminal or whatever. If a person was a porn star and found someone to love and marry them or whatever that is great for them. That same person can't also be mad cause some other people didn't accept that part of her life and only wanted to ? them like a porn star and nothing else.

All decisions have consequences and for some a person's sexual history just ain't some ? that they can accept.

I realize you can't, i just think yall need to look at why.

• Westie
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

Lmao..this dude is legit comparing mass murder to ? . To ? !!

I can't.

women are such small minded people ....very near sighted and cant comprehend when something is connected cause you think things are at the opposite ends of the spectrum without trying to rationalize.

its clear...i am talking about how your past should be held against you.

kinda like yours should....

Nah boo, cause I have a man with a past who knows he has a past and doesnt have a hypocritical, Neanderthal thought process. I love him despite his past as he loves me despite mine. You act like I killed someone or beat small puppies. It's just sex.

its a shame when a women looks at it like its just sex....you dont know how damaged you sound.

a man with a past is him trying to conquer....

a woman with a past says how many times shes been conquered.

dont nobody want a country any ole ? can storm with no fertile ground.

Lol issues...
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

No. Not even half my body count.
  • Westie
    Options

Defensive?

This isnt a man vs woman thing..you made it that.. i just said if everyone knows you are a hoe.. i dont know how you didnt grasp what the point of that statement was..

This thread is definitely a man vs woman thing. I didn't start that.

Who is this "everyone" tho?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

thats crazy thought.

aint got nothing to do with my dikk .... making a hoe a housewife is like making a dog purr or a cat bark..you will drive your self crazy making it happen but..why would you want to?

why does when hoe ? come up chicks think is about a guys dikk size or whatever.

i want a women who veiws herself with respect and someone not everyone has had.

not saying she has to be a ? ....but someone who very few have had.

who wants a chick that the ? kid who drools at cartoon women up the street smashed...
    why do women think they can do whatever but still live life like ? is sweet despite their fukked up past?

its called not taking responsibility. and justifying fukkery.

being a hoe was never cool. cant make it cool now. only fukk boys who are desperate for chicks make that ? ok.

dont let amber and kims clan fool yall....they got fatherless ? who have no guidance.

they had no daddy so they past is not held against them.

since i had a daddy....they hoes and only to be fukked on but not wifed
  • playmaker88
    Options

Defensive?

This thread is definitely a man vs woman thing. I didn't start that.

Who is this "everyone" tho?

man woman and "other"

:D
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    HK365 wrote: »
    HK365 wrote: »
    Think about the first time you hooked up with your girls, was she good? How do you think she got like that? You think she was just minding her own business and waiting on you to appear in her life? Man, FOH with that high school nonsense.

You ain’t planting no flags or exploring new land, these hoes for everybody.

Stop catching feelings over your girl and what she did before you, if you’re a grown ass man and she loyal to you now, when it matters, then the ? ain’t really important.

This thought process is asinine.
    A good predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
    If you have a girl that gets off on multiple partners and ? that does not disappear.
    Female orgasms release oxytocin in the brain a feel good chemical that is addictive. Sexual stimuli becomes associated with this euphoria so she's chasing a high.

It's just not smart to approach females with this mentality

Chocolate releases oxytocin, should I avoid girls who ate 3 or 4 bars in one night also?

The insecurity from some of yall is tragic, she ain’t a used car homie. The ? doesn’t depreciate because of how many owners it has previously, if she a real one then she a real one.

She's worse than a used car. A car can be refurbished, parts replaced engines tuned fuel lines flushed. Hell you can change the engine upgrade it.

A woman depreciates over time. She got a window like an athlete. Her 20s are her prime years but them the years females like to hoe around and find themselves.

The older a woman gets The less viable her eggs are, the more emotional baggage she carries from letting a 100+ different ? inside her. She desperate for that one true love [read: sucka] to validate her and make her feel like she not just a washed up thot.

By the time they wanna settle down they bringing to the table is student loan debt and some Larry Holmes ? .

dont forget she likes to brag about who she let have the ? ....from athletes to lawyers. thats her validation.
    she angry at letting all them ? hit an she gotta live off her own income.

Basically there are a lot of females who out here hoein and at the end of the don't got ? to show for it. She's basically a failed woman.
    A successful woman is a prostitute, she is able to trade her ? for tangible assets that are the source of her validation.

That's why strippers brag when they literally checkin a bag at the end of the night. Buying houses cars etc etc. That's why a lot of silly hoes (majority of females) hate on successful hoes behind closed doors

@CapitalB @LordZuko

which am i talking to again?
  • Westie
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

thats crazy thought.

aint got nothing to do with my dikk .... making a hoe a housewife is like making a dog purr or a cat bark..you will drive your self crazy making it happen but..why would you want to?

why does when hoe ? come up chicks think is about a guys dikk size or whatever.

i want a women who veiws herself with respect and someone not everyone has had.

not saying she has to be a ? ....but someone who very few have had.

who wants a chick that the ? kid who drools at cartoon women up the street smashed...
    why do women think they can do whatever but still live life like ? is sweet despite their fukked up past?

its called not taking responsibility. and justifying fukkery.

being a hoe was never cool. cant make it cool now. only fukk boys who are desperate for chicks make that ? ok.

dont let amber and kims clan fool yall....they got fatherless ? who have no guidance.

they had no daddy so they past is not held against them.

since i had a daddy....they hoes and only to be fukked on but not wifed

That's a lot of text.

K.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    i feel sorry for most of yall..

ull never know happiness..
    u ? out here makin moves in life based on what others will think about u..

aint that i care but i dont want everyone knowing where my lady birthmark is.

how imma be kissing her an she got her eyes open looking at a ? she done topped off.

how im supposed to walk into the produce isle with her an she picks up cucumbers an the ? spraying the veggies with water knows what she did with the cucumbers she bought when he smashed.

call me selfish but some ? i like to keep to myself or a small selective group.

i want my ? ? to be like a secret society.....only a select few got in

who wants a chick whos ? is like the kappas? as long as you can dance an got a cane you can join.

nah im cool
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Actually no. Born, raised and still currently living in D.C. and don't plan on moving anywhere else.

IMO I think you're being too simplistic about the reactions people have to what someone does with their body.

Everybody ain't going to accept what a person has done in the past whether its sexual, criminal or whatever. If a person was a porn star and found someone to love and marry them or whatever that is great for them. That same person can't also be mad cause some other people didn't accept that part of her life and only wanted to ? them like a porn star and nothing else.

All decisions have consequences and for some a person's sexual history just ain't some ? that they can accept.

I realize you can't, i just think yall need to look at why.

What do you think the why is?