edited November 2017
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Everyone has a past but people when hard evidence like videos and pictures are present that changes the perspective for some people.

No one wants to be anyones fool and that's where pride comes into play because people don't want to deal with another person's past if their is tangible evidence there that can show it on repeat.

Its kind of an oxymoron in many ways in what people are willing to put up with but I don't judge regardless, because I got a past just like the next man or woman.

The only different between you, me, and some random third party is that you and I don't have our past ? laundry floating around for someone visually to see. A lot of people care more about what their peers think about them and their lives than they would like to let on though....

'Pride and Ego destroy great men!' -A great philosopher

I mean, if I got one foot out the door already or if my relationship ain't really worth a damn anyway, using the fact that a video surfaced might be a convenient reason to bounce.

But if my relationship is A1 and we ain't got no big problems or whatever and THEN some video pops up from years before I was around...I can't let me pride make me bounce. That's kid ? to me. ? ain't that complicated, from where I'm sitting. Seems like if ? break up with their girl after the video, they're main concern is ? laughing at them at parties and ? or being the butt of ? jokes...rather than their relationship with their woman.

I mean, if there were LIES and ? involved, maybe that's a different story. But simply the fact that it happened? I'ma need something more compelling than that to break up my home. But I'm a ? who recognizes when pride is helping a situation and when it's hurting one.

From what I see on this site is that long term relationships or marriage is rarely ever discussed. The prospect of having a relationship of value isn't considered.

The relationships discussed are generally disposable.

True story. And there honestly ain't nothing wrong with having disposable relationships that you don't really value that much. Just don't compare those to real relationships where two people are committed and building.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never met a ? that didn't need a little guidance
    So I dismiss her past until she disappoints your highness

This took longer than I expected.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

You going to come home one day to a bunch of ? in your bedroom. All them ? going to be on the PlayStation...... you know what I'm saying??

no I don't know what you're saying, I ain't worried on thinking about no ? like that

You sounding insecure, who hurt you bro?

How bout we just want a decent woman who wouldn't do that
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

You going to come home one day to a bunch of ? in your bedroom. All them ? going to be on the PlayStation...... you know what I'm saying??

no I don't what you're saying, I ain't worried on thinking about no ? like that

? I sound like I had a ? father.

did Your old ass pops have a PlayStation?

I'm a grown ass man, ? I look like owning a video game system, that's kid ? , no wonder your girl getting trains ran on her

I bet any ? worried about her past own a video game system :#

? you are a ? idiot, I can't believe you're too ? stupid understand what I was saying.

bro you wasn't saying ? , you're talking about some ? that don't pertain to me, I'm taking about wifing this goddess and you're trying to project your insecurities on me

You have got to be the dumbest ? I have ever come across............ the PlayStation is the ? you stupid ? . No woman is a goddess you stupid submissive cuck YOU sound like you sleep in the wet spot

chill out lil white boy, quit worrying about my ?

No woman is a goddess?, why are you so angry with women?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    An still nobody pulled up the kat train story for the new viewers of this site
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

no I don't know what you're saying, I ain't worried on thinking about no ? like that

I don't give a ? about what y'all want, I'm talking about me, if I want to wife this goddess let me do it in peace, why you worried about her ? if I ain't
  • blackgod813
    Options
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

I don't give a ? about what y'all want, I'm talking about me, if I want to wife this goddess let me do it in peace, why you worried about her ? if I ain't

U right an i respect it im just mad the man is embarrassed i want him to feel pride an not be sad..g ? u think he an her aint cried about this
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    delete

hehe, I saw the question anyways, to answer: None of the above. She only worked at a handful of spots in Tha D, one was on west 8 Mile... Can't remember the name but I know it wasn't Body Rock, Silos, All Stars, or none of them low budget joints like The Dizzy Duck. Nah, it was a new spot at the time (early '95) and somewhere further west from All Stars. Wasn't too far 'cause one of my girls lived less than a block away from All Stars on Hubbell and I would drop her off at the crib and go pick up the ex within 5 minutes or so heading west on 8 mile.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone has a past but people when hard evidence like videos and pictures are present that changes the perspective for some people.

No one wants to be anyones fool and that's where pride comes into play because people don't want to deal with another person's past if their is tangible evidence there that can show it on repeat.

Its kind of an oxymoron in many ways in what people are willing to put up with but I don't judge regardless, because I got a past just like the next man or woman.

The only different between you, me, and some random third party is that you and I don't have our past ? laundry floating around for someone visually to see. A lot of people care more about what their peers think about them and their lives than they would like to let on though....

I mean, if I got one foot out the door already or if my relationship ain't really worth a damn anyway, using the fact that a video surfaced might be a convenient reason to bounce.

But if my relationship is A1 and we ain't got no big problems or whatever and THEN some video pops up from years before I was around...I can't let me pride make me bounce. That's kid ? to me. ? ain't that complicated, from where I'm sitting. Seems like if ? break up with their girl after the video, they're main concern is ? laughing at them at parties and ? or being the butt of ? jokes...rather than their relationship with their woman.

I mean, if there were LIES and ? involved, maybe that's a different story. But simply the fact that it happened? I'ma need something more compelling than that to break up my home. But I'm a ? who recognizes when pride is helping a situation and when it's hurting one.

From what I see on this site is that long term relationships or marriage is rarely ever discussed. The prospect of having a relationship of value isn't considered.

ALL that's needed for a long term relationship is a submissive woman and loving man that's it there isn't much to discuss beyond that except to identify a woman who will get with the program.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True story. And there honestly ain't nothing wrong with having disposable relationships that you don't really value that much. Just don't compare those to real relationships where two people are committed and building.

This and don't ? up the crop but that never happens people behave as double agents so to speak.. some people don't have any aspirations but to have side chicks,? and baby daddy's and baby mommas..as far as dealings with the opposite sex...
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

I'm a grown ass man, ? I look like owning a video game system, that's kid ? , no wonder your girl getting trains ran on her

? you are a ? idiot, I can't believe you're too ? stupid understand what I was saying.

bro you wasn't saying ? , you're talking about some ? that don't pertain to me, I'm taking about wifing this goddess and you're trying to project your insecurities on me

You have got to be the dumbest ? I have ever come across............ the PlayStation is the ? you stupid ? . No woman is a goddess you stupid submissive cuck YOU sound like you sleep in the wet spot

I'm zzombie you stupid ? ain't no natural ? here.

Now if you are cool being a ? GIMP/CUCK that's on you ? if you want to clean out your "goddess" when some scumbags are done with her that's on you ? .

if Your offline persona is anything like your online one, you either don't get ? or your chick is definitely sucking ? and coming home kissing you in the mouth

Worry about your chick not me
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

U right an i respect it im just mad the man is embarrassed i want him to feel pride an not be sad..g ? u think he an her aint cried about this

not if he a real ? , if anything he should've have gotten on one knee and proposed
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    real question is why is that ? eatin and not ? ? he was going a little bit to hard

There's always that one ? ? up the program tryna make love to a ? .

Where i come from a train is when a ? in another room or some ? and it's one ? in one ? out. The other ? is in the living room playing 2k passing the dutch sitting around Like You in waiting room at the doctor. Speaking of doctors always strap up.

That other ? ? hoes while everybody in the same room? Super sus.

That ? is trifling too. Getting sloppy 3rd and 4ths minutes after the last ? finished

Bro you not the first ? to hit your wife, you probably not even the 51st so by that logic

pbn14uc59e87.jpg
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Some ? don't learn. @blackrain stay tryna come for my neck and i stay lumpin him up.
  • sunlord
    Options
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

Now if you are cool being a ? GIMP/CUCK that's on you ? if you want to clean out your "goddess" when some scumbags are done with her that's on you ? .

if Your offline persona is anything like your online one, you either don't get ? or your chick is definitely sucking ? and coming home kissing you in the mouth

Once again not every woman is a ? ? so don't compare my girl to yours.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ones invited either one to the IC?
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

no ? Sherlock, my wife better morally than your girl I guarantee

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sunlord
    Options
    ? tripping, I'm wifing
    pg9qwpm8cik4.png

no ? Sherlock, my wife better morally than your girl I guarantee

whatever ? have fun with your ? wife.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    You probably ate a freshly ? box and don't even know it..but keep on acting like you above some ? ..lol.

? is funny.

urpl97hx92bh.gif

This why i don't eat ? .

The worst thing a ? can say is that i skeeted in her ? and dipped. Like ? that was the plan from jump.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Ay man im heading to lip stick alley yall meet me over there time to see what the hoes say