YouTuber continues to date girl with video of train leaks out

Options

Comments

• gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    delete

hehe, I saw the question anyways, to answer: None of the above. She only worked at a handful of spots in Tha D, one was on west 8 Mile... Can't remember the name but I know it wasn't Body Rock, Silos, All Stars, or none of them low budget joints like The Dizzy Duck. Nah, it was a new spot at the time (early '95) and somewhere further west from All Stars. Wasn't too far 'cause one of my girls lived less than a block away from All Stars on Hubbell and I would drop her off at the crib and go pick up the ex within 5 minutes or so heading west on 8 mile.

Lol. The mid 90s strip club mention brought memories for me. Man City Heat , All Stars stayed lit. I frequented the east side more cuz thats where Im from. Went to colesium and trumps a couple times.

Good ol days
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jon Stark is Arya from an alternative timeline.

Fixed.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okkkk..so all the black women most im say most on lip stick alley say she a hoe an he must got low self esteem...news nate getting people accounts suspended threatening lawyers an ? ..an they both kinda sad nate love her foreal tho he man to her..
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okkkk..so all the black women most im say most on lip stick alley say she a hoe an he must got low self esteem...news nate getting people accounts suspended threatening lawyers an ? ..an they both kinda sad nate love her foreal tho he man to her..

so him being sucker ? is confirmed
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

I mean i guess i feel bad for him kus he hurt

...her family gona see this she ashamed...yeah women are not so kinda she a hoe they wondering where his mama an sisters are at to straighten him out
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    How did this turn from a funny thread to Kat arguing?

because she regrets getting a "double dicking"

And @Westie is so loyal to Kat, she stay fighting Kat's battles

What in the whole ? are you talking about?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dude walk through the door and his theme music starts playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PuhyQA3kNc
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

no.... most ? who consistently get ? in life forget their actual ? count by their early 20s...
    Community ? is too good for community ? ?

Foh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    real question is why is that ? eatin and not ? ? he was going a little bit to hard

There's always that one ? ? up the program tryna make love to a ? .

Where i come from a train is when a ? in another room or some ? and it's one ? in one ? out. The other ? is in the living room playing 2k passing the dutch sitting around Like You in waiting room at the doctor. Speaking of doctors always strap up.

That other ? ? hoes while everybody in the same room? Super sus.

That ? is trifling too. Getting sloppy 3rd and 4ths minutes after the last ? finished

Bro you not the first ? to hit your wife, you probably not even the 51st so by that logic

pbn14uc59e87.jpg

1. You don't know my wife nor her past. Don't judge every woman by the smuts you deal with. I got standards other than "Find a ? to skeet in and dip" unlike you. The lol's you think you're getting ain't worth it ? ...and I'll leave it at that
    2. How the ? you catching feelings because I said getting sloppy 4th's in a train is trifling? You mad because you was the 4th ? in a train and feel bad?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

no.... most ? who consistently get ? in life forget their actual ? count by their early 20s...
    Community ? is too good for community ? ?

Foh

You marrying a dude with Wilt Chamberlain numbers?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Yep

Would I wife a chick that had trains ran on her?
    Nope

Couldn't say I would wife her if I knew off the rip.

What if she never told you about the threesome till you and her were deep into the relationship ie live together and or love each other? Would you dip on her?

Honestly you don't know the answer to that question until it happens.

Its easy to say no now tho.

Happened to one of my friends when we were drinking at a get together. Someone had a card game with that was basically "I have or i have never" and someone asked a girl if she ever had a threesome, and she admitted that she let 5 dudes run a train on her once.

Everyone was baffled. So my friends girl goes "thats disgusting, how could u do that "

Then she goes " ah well I had 2 dudes at once too" now obviously my boy didnt know this, and she decided the right place was to tell everyone at this get together.

Most awkward silence I've been through.

Awkward silence?? So he jus sat there lookin' numb and dumb and kept playin' the card game?!

This should've been your friend (next course of action)....

y6f4847olpc1.gif
  • sunlord
    Options

No. Not even half my body count.

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

No men are not supposed to be ? a whole bunch of women..... it's wrong when we do it but it is much less damaging to ourselves and our families reputation therefore it's more acceptable because a guy ? a lot of girls is not ruining himself because women will still want him.

but any girl that lets you ? her outside of marriage is of lower standings and does not value herself as much as she should. SHE does not understand that ? has value and that it's the responsibility of a women to protect their ? and not let men just use it. MOST MEN don't want to marry ? .
  • sunlord
    Options
    @blackrain try to get this into your feminist brain.

MEN OF LOW MORALS LIKE ? to ? BUT EVEN THOSE SCUMBAGS DON'T WANT TO MARRY THEM.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All up in another ? ? might as well be all up in they bills too

Let a ? know what I dont need to be spending on a ? boyfriend number 2 got it
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

Yep

Would I wife a chick that had trains ran on her?
    Nope

Couldn't say I would wife her if I knew off the rip.

What if she never told you about the threesome till you and her were deep into the relationship ie live together and or love each other? Would you dip on her?

Honestly you don't know the answer to that question until it happens.

Its easy to say no now tho.

Happened to one of my friends when we were drinking at a get together. Someone had a card game with that was basically "I have or i have never" and someone asked a girl if she ever had a threesome, and she admitted that she let 5 dudes run a train on her once.

Everyone was baffled. So my friends girl goes "thats disgusting, how could u do that "

Then she goes " ah well I had 2 dudes at once too" now obviously my boy didnt know this, and she decided the right place was to tell everyone at this get together.

Most awkward silence I've been through.

Awkward silence?? So he jus sat there lookin' numb and dumb and kept playin' the card game?!

This should've been your friend (next course of action)....

y6f4847olpc1.gif

Lol nah it was quiet for 5 secs. Then he went off.

Had that ? rage lmao.

Don't know if he bushed her
  • blackrain
    Options
    @blackrain try to get this into your feminist brain.

MEN OF LOW MORALS LIKE ? to ? BUT EVEN THOSE SCUMBAGS DON'T WANT TO MARRY THEM.

So you're a man w/ low morals. Remember that next time you get on a high horse about what other people should do
  • blackrain
    Options

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

No men are not supposed to be ? a whole bunch of women..... it's wrong when we do it but it is much less damaging to ourselves and our families reputation therefore it's more acceptable because a guy ? a lot of girls is not ruining himself because women will still want him.

but any girl that lets you ? her outside of marriage is of lower standings and does not value herself as much as she should. SHE does not understand that ? has value and that it's the responsibility of a women to protect their ? and not let men just use it. MOST MEN don't want to marry ? .

You still risking std's and pregnancy so yeah you're taking just as big of a risk. ? run around trying to ? every ? that walks by then complain that women can't be trusted and about them having kids by multiple ? . ? ain't even holding themselves to the standards they set for others then wonder why nobody takes you seriously when you go on rants about what you do and don't want and what is and isn't acceptable
  • blackrain
    Options

are u a man or woman? got damn

I'm a man who never ran around sticking my ? in every woman who offered open legs...and my life has proven to be better because of it