ckfree wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    the bulls have lost 12 of 13

and

their last 8 in a row

1z3yzj6.jpg

looking at the schedule

outside of a fluke win

they have maybe like 1 or 2 wins in december coming (if everybody takes care of business)

2885paa.gif

this year of watching the chicago bulls is like getting jumped into a gang though

not that i wasnt already all in but im definitely here for life after this

Hornets(they suck),Knicks,Magic,Jazz and Cavs games are winnable.

and watching these young bulls>>>>>>>watching the half washed rose or iso jimmy no energy lose to bad teams bulls

its rough and it should be but on the low im enjoying evaluating every player

much more entertaining than waiting for jimmy to make something happen while waiting for an early playoff exit

games vs elite teams like the spurs are games i want the bull to win

the youngins need to experience victory against all odds for their confidence

its the games vs

atlanta
    dallas
    phoenix
    sacramento
    etc

i dont mind a no show

because a win for them is like 2 losses for the bulls

The nuggets loss was demoralizing.I wanted them to win that game ,when lavine and niko return they'll still suck but have better chances to win

+ I think hawks will be the worst record in the league no matter what. They have no talent, if shroeder gets injured they might go on a 25 game losing streak and the players I'm targeting (porter jr, doncic, bagley) all will be available 2-4 regardless

only thing demoralizing for me is if the bulls win

the games i want to see them win are the minnesota games lol thats it -- i dont think ive ever wanted any of my teams to tank this hard before -- im literally mad at other teams for sucking so much -- but imagine if the bulls took malik monk 7th (like people were ? about out here) -- this season would really be even harder to watch

bulls cant draft but they damn sure nailed their first meaningful top 10 pick

last top 10 pick was rose (1) and the year prior noah (9)

and this is in no way an endorsement of gar

im just tired of seeing all the negative ? (thats not all that factual) this fanbase clings on to
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Jordan’s name has been mentioned in trade rumors for several weeks and, as one might expect, there isn’t a shortage of teams interested in him. According to sources, the Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards, Minnesota Timberwolves and Bucks have shown the most interest in Jordan. Sources said Clipper officials have targeted three Bucks in any deal for Jordan. One is John Henson, who is currently the team’s starting center, while the others are reigning Rookie of the Year Malcolm Brogdon, who lost his starting spot when Bledsoe came aboard, and standout swingman Khris Middleton. The Clippers, I’ve been told, are adamant in acquiring at least two of the aforementioned Bucks and may even demand all three of them.

bucks stay not playing as good as people expect

If im the Bucks im not making that trade. I dont see how deandre makes the bucks any better.

And if I do make the trade, id give up Henson and Brogdon but they not getting middleton.

Bucks last in the nba in rebounding def/off/total 30th in all 3

jordan needs to play with a great passer/playmaker to be effective offensively t wolves and bucks have neither

chris paul had his ? ass making 1st team all nba and all star games

I get all that, but Jordan will fix those problems but take away their greatest strength. The bucks' best player is a driver and cant shoot. Hes impossible to guard one on one but if you crowd the paint you can stop him. With Jordan out there itll be so much easier to crowd the paint against Giannis.

Not saying Jordan wont be better than Henson but Jordan is gonna want the max to resign and hes not a long term fix for them.

The Bucks need Thon to hurry up and develop, he was supposed to be a deep shooting center and thats exactly what they need.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    id give up middleton. he's aiight but not the player you guys make him out to be.

9it7jw7ohx8i.gif

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whiteside and Tyler Johnson for henson, brogdon, and rashad Vaughn

:)

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    id give up middleton. he's aiight but not the player you guys make him out to be.

9it7jw7ohx8i.gif

Who makes middleton out to be anything besides a secondary option? Aint nobody on here hypin duke as a star

Never have either
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If you're the bucks who need shooters and are adding DJ why would you give up Middleton?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Jordan’s name has been mentioned in trade rumors for several weeks and, as one might expect, there isn’t a shortage of teams interested in him. According to sources, the Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards, Minnesota Timberwolves and Bucks have shown the most interest in Jordan. Sources said Clipper officials have targeted three Bucks in any deal for Jordan. One is John Henson, who is currently the team’s starting center, while the others are reigning Rookie of the Year Malcolm Brogdon, who lost his starting spot when Bledsoe came aboard, and standout swingman Khris Middleton. The Clippers, I’ve been told, are adamant in acquiring at least two of the aforementioned Bucks and may even demand all three of them.

bucks stay not playing as good as people expect

If im the Bucks im not making that trade. I dont see how deandre makes the bucks any better.

And if I do make the trade, id give up Henson and Brogdon but they not getting middleton.

Bucks last in the nba in rebounding def/off/total 30th in all 3

jordan needs to play with a great passer/playmaker to be effective offensively t wolves and bucks have neither

chris paul had his ? ass making 1st team all nba and all star games

I get all that, but Jordan will fix those problems but take away their greatest strength. The bucks' best player is a driver and cant shoot. Hes impossible to guard one on one but if you crowd the paint you can stop him. With Jordan out there itll be so much easier to crowd the paint against Giannis.

Not saying Jordan wont be better than Henson but Jordan is gonna want the max to resign and hes not a long term fix for them.

The Bucks need Thon to hurry up and develop, he was supposed to be a deep shooting center and thats exactly what they need.

Bucks biggest issue is dead last in 2nd chance points and are dead last in rebounding

Thon been struggling he looked like he had next in the playoffs but he aint ready yet.Jason kidd sucks too

also when jabari returns they'll have a rim protector behind him so I see why they'd be interested
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

9it7jw7ohx8i.gif

Snell has kind of made Middleton expendable

They could have Middleton and Henson. Not Brogdon
  • Beta
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

9it7jw7ohx8i.gif

Lmao ? STOP snell been shooting at a high clip but snell should be averaging 3 more points with jabari out
  • Beta
    Options
    Who the ? is rod beard and why he gassing ? up? Tell him to ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Pistons beat writer for the detroit news,embiid was asked a question about tonights game

shut your ? up
  • Beta
    Options

Pistons beat writer for the detroit news,embiid was asked a question about tonights game

shut your ? up

I already read about this ? I'm talking about beard with the whole "maann" and "wow" unnecessarily
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    And I've noticed that the past year on Twitter

Nobody ever just posts ? . Beat writers and team twitter accounts always gotta add a quip or some snarky thing to what they are saying or when in doubt, post something and then say "so there's that.."

In this case it's this ? just trying to create narrative. I bet espn gonna post that embiid quote with some red faced emoji or some ?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whiteside and Tyler Johnson for henson, brogdon, and rashad Vaughn

:)

Bucks don’t want that ? .

Back to the drawing board
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hated how we played throughout but at least we got the win. S/O to Tatum with his 12th straight double figure game and being this consistent early on
  • R.D.
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

9it7jw7ohx8i.gif

Lmao ? STOP snell been shooting at a high clip but snell should be averaging 3 more points with jabari out

How is there a but. That's not his role. Dude ain't ever been asked to go get buckets. ? shooting 49% from three and 55 overall. Ain't no buts to that. Middleton might be close to his peak if he not at it already. He can't be your 2nd best player. 3rd is pushing it
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If they were healthy, Middleton would be their 3rd or 4th option so what are we saying?
  • R.D.
    Options
    If they were healthy, Middleton would be their 3rd or 4th option so what are we saying?

I'm saying exactly what I said. Snell's play makes him expendable. They need to tinker the roster

He's no deal killer
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Hated how we played throughout but at least we got the win. S/O to Tatum with his 12th straight double figure game and being this consistent early on

Best of the draft class. Love it.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    It's crazy how okafor and noel are in similar situations.

Noel gets no tick on dallas he's gettin dnp's and only played more than 5 mins about a month ago
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how okafor and noel are in similar situations.

Noel gets no tick on dallas he's gettin dnp's and only played more than 5 mins about a month ago

Found this quote about Noel.
    Why is ? Kleber starting over Nerlens Noel?

Scruggs: My sources tell me that Nerlens Noel is not known as a hard worker.
    I cannot for the life of me understand that if a player decides to turn down a 4-year, $72 million contract to bet on himself getting a max deal why that player would not be in top shape and perform at a level the club has never seen.

This should have been a career year for Noel. Now he is stuck on the bench with too many DNP-Coaches decision for a stat line.
    Even Shawn Bradley had a career when he was in his free-agent year and fooled Mark Cuban into giving him a seven year deal for $30.5 million back in August of 2001.

Not Noel. Dude is in his own world. I'm told he doesn't have a sense of hard play and that's not going to fly with a head coach like Rick Carlisle who had to cut his teeth as a NBA player.

Until Noel shows a better work ethic other players will get minutes. I just think we will see Noel traded. It's a shame because the club had high hopes for him when he came from Philly in a trade last year.
    And he can kiss his dreams of a max deal. He will regret passing on $72 million.

This ? is getting kinda sad for both. From top 10 picks to not playing at all.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Damn,noel sounds like a slacker. In b4 a 4 year 40 mil deal next summer wit a team option

Turned down 72 mil he shoulda been on that rocky 4 russian training regimen and added a 3 smdh
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn,noel sounds like a slacker. In b4 a 4 year 40 mil deal next summer wit a team option

Turned down 72 mil he shoulda been on that rocky 4 russian training regimen and added a 3 smdh

? up thing is Okafor was on his Rocky ? . Came in this year in great shape and it didn't even matter.