Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So it’s a room full of black ppl?

Is it cooning or just looking stupid?

Watch the other vids. Its a room full of white ppl.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? acts like that literally 24/7

in the hood, in boardrooms, hell at home

I don't call that coonin
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That fat sum ? got a pound of sugar in his tank.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Top executives use to make dudes rap on the spot to see if they got talent

Yes, because they're the same thing.

cdc.png

LOL It's some dumb motherfuckas on this website. I swear. I just be shaking my head at the foolishness
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cdc.png

Please State when I mentioned that as a bad thing.

Please do.

If not. Please find a chair and sit cho ass down somewhere
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cdc.png

Please do.

You said what you said as if there was some correlation between rapping (which is what you do, as a rapper) for an exec/A&R to display your skillset, and dancing like a stripper on a table in a boardroom, much to the chagrin of anybody with even a shred of dignity.

I fail to see the correlation. Your input was not needed and it only looked like you were making an excuse for the ? ? .

So nah, ? , you go sit yo remedial ass down somewhere. Foh. You debate as well as you spell.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cdc.png

Boy I thought he was highlightin' the difference in the times, not defendin' this fuckry
  • Shizlansky
    Options

cdc.png

Please do.

You said what you said as if there was some correlation between rapping (which is what you do, as a rapper) for an exec/A&R to display your skillset, and dancing like a stripper on a table in a boardroom, much to the chagrin of anybody with even a shred of dignity.

I fail to see the correlation. Your input was not needed and it only looked like you were making an excuse for the ? ? .

So nah, ? , you go sit yo remedial ass down somewhere. Foh. You debate as well as you spell.

Naw. That’s what you’re assuming.

I hate all this dumb ? that’s going on in rap and the buffoonery that is taking place.

I like bars, stories and metaphors.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shrug, maybe it's more profitable for that brother to dance on the table in front a bunch of white folk than to be in that ? with a kufi on, rapping some revolutionary ? in front them same whites just to get props from a bunch of anonymous IC avatars.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Shrug, maybe it's more profitable for that brother to dance on the table in front a bunch of white folk than to be in that ? with a kufi on, rapping some revolutionary ? in front them same whites just to get props from a bunch of anonymous IC avatars.

Or he can dance on the floor
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or he can dance on the floor

Yoooooooooo.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh why is he moving his hips like somebodys loose aunt

rmcpk256dugn.gif
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he ? up again, we'll see if Epic will Shmurda him
  • Like Water
    Options
    @Shizlansky If a misinterpretation was made on my behalf, then my bad. The premise on which your statement was made was vague. If it was intended how I thought it was though, you can go ? yourself. And you still can't spell, ? .

Would you wife up Blac Chyna or the girl that went to college, has a decent paying job, but doesn't make nearly as much? Based on responses similar to yours, I'd imagine that it's the former. The one with the kufi might not make as much money, but once again, money shouldn't be your ? .

And you negroes don't even have legitimate defenses here either. I'm pretty sure Epic signed the ? based on his music, not his dancing ability. He would have the same check regardless. So he basically got up on a table and danced like a ? for free. And you ? is in here scratching and clawing to defend the fuckery because "he always acts like that" and "he was having fun." Smh. Disgusting.

Who raised you ? ?

• Shizlansky
    Options
    @Shizlansky If a misinterpretation was made on my behalf, then my bad. The premise on which your statement was made was vague. If it was intended how I thought it was though, you can go ? yourself. And you still can't spell, ? .

Would you wife up Blac Chyna or the girl that went to college, has a decent paying job, but doesn't make nearly as much? Based on responses similar to yours, I'd imagine that it's the former. The one with the kufi might not make as much money, but once again, money shouldn't be your ? .

And you negroes don't even have legitimate defenses here either. I'm pretty sure Epic signed the ? based on his music, not his dancing ability. He would have the same check regardless. So he basically got up on a table and danced like a ? for free. And you ? is in here scratching and clawing to defend the fuckery because "he always acts like that" and "he was having fun." Smh. Disgusting.

Who raised you ? ?

? that dude.

He’s everything I hate with these “artist”

• 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that school song he got...? dope
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    This not even close to cooning. I see a confident black man performing on the table. As much ? yall pop about whites some of yall ? would be scared as hell with yall heads down talking quiet in a boardroom full of them. at least he in the lion den with his head up high and being his natural self.Thats more valuable than being passive and "woke" He is marketing himself and working smarter not harder. Its 2017 get with the program He made more money doing this jig for 5 minutes than most of you ever will see in a lifetime working at your jobs and careers.

Your post made me think about something..

When Bobby Shmurda danced on the table I was borderline disgusted like what the ? is this ? doing tap dancing for them white folks,
    and I felt the same way seeing Black Youngsta do it..

But when you think about it,
    What’s the difference between performing on stage in front off 150-10,000 people and getting paid $10,000-$100,000 for a concert and performing in a boardroom on top of a table for a contract worth millions of dollars ??

I’m not trying to soften the ? ? ,
    I’m just trying to see it from a different perspective..

Would you rather get paid 50,000 to 100,000
    To perform on a stage or get paid millions and a recording contract that will get you more exposure to perform on top of a table for a smaller crowd ??

Good analogy. I've always had this issue with performing. The reality is that whenever you are placed on a high platform in front of/surrounded by a group of ppl, you are left vulnerable, spiritually stripped down and at the crowd's mercy for an extended period of time. It's like being on an operating table with no anesthesia watching your own heart surgery... or, being captured from your home, being put on a stage to be examined and auctioned off to the highest bidder *rimshot*. Depending on what your performance piece is, you give off a perception to a ppl that are using your time and energy that is in no way beneficial to you... so to value that perception over anything, especially your well being and peace of mind, would be to enable the same process that kept us enslaved for 400 years.
  • Roster Player #99
    edited December 2017
    Options

Who raised you ? ?

? stop. You sounding dumber each page.
  • Like Water
    Options

Who raised you ? ?

Nah. None of you Einsteins have been able to formulate any type of logical response to any of my questions. Just a bunch of the same ol, same ol. A buncha deflections and dumb ? .

Bottom line is a lot of you ? have little to no integrity and pride and you think money excuses ? -like behavior. It is what it is.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options

Who raised you ? ?

Nah. None of you Einsteins have been able to formulate any type of logical response to any of my questions. Just a bunch of the same ol, same ol. A buncha deflections and dumb ? .

Bottom line is a lot of you ? have little to no integrity and pride and you think money excuses ? -like behavior. It is what it is.

my man, all you've done is take people's words and apply your own logic as fact. Thats why you can't effectively advance the dialogue. and at the end of the day

WE DONT WANNA HEAR THAT ? SHARIF!
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Bruh dancing look mighty suspect
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Show em yo momma made a hoe”
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard that ? song in the strip club this previous saturday and my GAWWWD the ? in there was like tidal waves when that ? dropped.

I agree with every sentiment my brother @buttuh_b has presented.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #VegasLights we gon shine