Grown Woman twerks for a Kid on his birthday

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the genders were reversed, we'd know this man's name, where he stay where his momma stay. He'd lose his job and there would be a court order for him to stay away from his kids if he had any. Then there'd be a national conversation about predatory men,

Every feminist rag would have articles about how little black girls are victims of sexual abuse and no one cares.

Tell me I'm wrong.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And some of yall want to crucify me for attending sex parties...

LET THE KIDS BE ? KIDS ? DAMMIT!!!

YOU DONT YOUR ASS IN FRONT OF A KID LIKE THAT!! YOU JUST DONT!!

Smh
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with what type of women men go after and has everything to do with a society that has told females that everything they do falls under the umbrella of female empowerment.

You can't check these hoes because there are no consequences for their actions really.

I mean we have grown ass teachers cheating on husband with high school students and catching probation sentences.

In fact the most notorious one was turned into a lifetime movie where Mary Lou whatever the ? her last name is was given the sympathetic treatment.

Females occupy this space where they are both children and adults, so when they do some ? up ? It's downplayed.
    Instances where children are abused violently by there own mothers, or sold off as prostitutes by their mothers or placed in special ed classes so the mother can get that $900 check every month.

Females have been allowed to be unaccountable for their actions for ? ever and it's only because we live in a viral media society that some of it is seen.

I mean... in reality u should be more ? at the men who made these rules.

It's men in here not caring about it and not calling it abuse. Saying "smash" or whatever.
    I don't care if u would smash, ? how does that info benefit me?

Also men who simp and allow scandalous women to walk over them and they firmly believe that they aren't suckers. Because "it ain't trickin if u got it" while these particular women laugh and finesse the rest of the suckers in her dm's.

Also men have been the judges in most cases where the woman gets special treatment.

I've always said I despise simps more than I despise cheaters/promiscuous women. Because they encourage it.

But yeah... it all boils down to men in the end.

No. It doesn't.

Females have organized themselves as a political and social class that lobbies politicians for biased legislation, maneuvering themselves into positions of power and influence and creating social pressures that have a negative impact on males.

College campuses, all the various viral campaigns from "don't tell me to smile" "street harassment" "me too"

These are all examples of females mobilizing as an untouchable unaccountable class. This viral video of this boy is one example, the mother slapping her son in a barber shop is another. The women who've killed or abused their sons to spite the father are more.

The political structure of women has ingrained in society that females are a victim child and males are the oppressor class. So anything a woman does to a man is somehow his fault. Or excusable. Even if a woman does something to another woman it's because she was influenced by the patriarchy.

Even in this thread we are blaming phantom ? , men who aren't even on the scene, for this woman's predatory behavior.

Not going to act like this ^ ain't a good point.

How are y'all blaming men for this situation again ?

Even if a MF said "smash", they're not saying they condone this ? - like I said earlier, unless stated otherwise.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

? get offended at the truth if ? toddlers ? then of course 1o years olds have some understanding of the fact that the sexual organs of the different sexes bring pleasure.

https://www.babble.com/toddler/parenting-issues-natural-child-behavior-private-time/

Oh ? ... stop it bruh... just stop. There is no sexual developpement at this stage. That Freudian part of psychology is ? up. Children dont mastubate. Their ? are not mature enough.

Please jus stop t its not a good look.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Men help to further this ? with constant talk about "man I wish I had that teacher" or "I would have loved that at 10" and other dumb ? . You can't ask why women get a pass for this ? while actively engaging in conversation that does just that

Bout eeeeevery thread about a 25 yo man trying to get with a teen girl these ? are furious ready to throw their phones at the wall.

But eeeevery thread about a female predator gets the "niiice" "lucky kid" etc.

And it be the same ? complaining about women not facing consequences (not talking about you zuko)

? is ? to me. And the majority of ? threads are hypocritical af.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Men help to further this ? with constant talk about "man I wish I had that teacher" or "I would have loved that at 10" and other dumb ? . You can't ask why women get a pass for this ? while actively engaging in conversation that does just that

Flawed logic. You saying this woman consulted other men before engaging in this action?

Or are you saying that this woman's mental faculties were so overwhelmed by internet ? she felt compelled to give this boy an experience he could talk about on the IC in the future?

Sounds like you're saying grown women have no minds of their own. Kinda sexist if you ask me.

This is an example of female hypoagency and male hyperagency.
    A woman is never to blame for her actions because somewhere somehow some way there is a man who is at fault.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Flawed logic. You saying this woman consulted other men before engaging in this action?

Or are you saying that this woman's mental faculties were so overwhelmed by internet ? she felt compelled to give this boy an experience he could talk about on the IC in the future?

Sounds like you're saying grown women have no minds of their own. Kinda sexist if you ask me.

A woman is never to blame for her actions because somewhere somehow some way there is a man who is at fault.

No he's saying that dudes give her a pass for acting that way and that's why she can get away with it.

Every woman in this thread has said it was wrong. But on the other hand we got dudes who see no wrong with it.

Who's going to crucify her for it? The men? lmao

• Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Also women tend to stick together in every type of argument but men tend to crucify u for brownie points.

I saw more men than women attacking mary j. Blige husband for doing what women been doing for centuries.

Calling him all types of ? ? . But if she took half of yours, what would these dudes say? Exactly.... "walk it off" "charge it to the game" etc.

Even men will try to fight you for defending yourself physically if a woman attacks u.

You hit back... u ? . Men put that standard up yeeeeears ago. Not women.

These are facts b. Men have been the lawmakers for years. If women were the lawmakers they'd have equal pay b.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so nobody is going to talk about the kid in the blue getting all giddy? that little was pumped up. i bet he would hit
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also women tend to stick together in every type of argument but men tend to crucify u for brownie points.

I saw more men than women attacking mary j. Blige husband for doing what women been doing for centuries.

Calling him all types of ? ? . But if she took half of yours, what would these dudes say? Exactly.... "walk it off" "charge it to the game" etc.

Even men will try to fight you for defending yourself physically if a woman attacks u.

You hit back... u ? . Men put that standard up yeeeeears ago. Not women.

These are facts b. Men have been the lawmakers for years. If women were the lawmakers they'd have equal pay b.

Not always. On another site there was an extremely long winded argument about that whole "street harassment" ? and the women were completely divided on the subject. There were those, usually from the south and midwest that welcomed a friendly "hello", or compliment on the street and figured something must have been wrong on her end if they didn't receive one all day. then there were the chicks from NYC and the surrounding area that wholeheartedly considered it a form of harassment and even went so far as to say that women shouldn't be approached in public AT ALL and gave a ? list of times and places where they may be approached. The chicks from the west coast were kinda indifferent on the subject.

In the same way some chicks were vocal about how a woman ? a teenage boy doesn't have any real consequences and there were women that said that it had long lasting negative consequences and the women that did it needed to be held to the same standard as men who do the same with teenage girls.

• sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

? get offended at the truth if ? toddlers ? then of course 1o years olds have some understanding of the fact that the sexual organs of the different sexes bring pleasure.

https://www.babble.com/toddler/parenting-issues-natural-child-behavior-private-time/

Oh ? ... stop it bruh... just stop. There is no sexual developpement at this stage. That Freudian part of psychology is ? up. Children dont mastubate. Their ? are not mature enough.

Please jus stop t its not a good look.

Science has proven you ? wrong everything i said is scientifically verifiable

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/06/how-to-address-the-? -child/277026/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2994165/

and there are many more credible sources of data that prove what i have said children start ? very young and by the ages of 10-13 they can start have sexual fantasies..... this is some taboo ? for some people but it's the truth.
  • LordZuko
    Options

No he's saying that dudes give her a pass for acting that way and that's why she can get away with it.

Every woman in this thread has said it was wrong. But on the other hand we got dudes who see no wrong with it.

Who's going to crucify her for it? The men? lmao

She's not getting away with anything because of some internet ? .

She's getting away with it because that boys mother sees no problem with letting a grown woman twerk on her son.
    In fact this behavior seems to have a high correlation with single black mothers of sons.

We all seen numerous videos of mothers either twerking on their sons or letting friends do it.

We even have Amber rose bragging on air about doing that ? . The woman interviewing her expressed no outrage nor any other woman.

This goes back to what i said about boys not being seen as children but little men. You don't have to protect little men.
    It has nothing to do any man and everything to do with the fact that you have females who view sexually inappropriate behavior as entertainment.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    To all yall ? saying smash....yall cool with giving attention to a ? that abuses children

caa3-2012817-dave-chapelle.jpg-resize_then_crop-_frame_bg_color_FFF-h_1365-gravity_center-q_70-preserve_ratio_true-w_2048_.jpg

fjoxnv3hfkdi.gif

I don’t consider what she did as abuse tho. Highly inappropriate, but not abusive

I get where you coming from...but this is 100% abuse. She and all the other adults there need their ass whooped.

Definitely.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    If the genders were reversed, we'd know this man's name, where he stay where his momma stay. He'd lose his job and there would be a court order for him to stay away from his kids if he had any. Then there'd be a national conversation about predatory men,

Every feminist rag would have articles about how little black girls are victims of sexual abuse and no one cares.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I've seen quite a few articles written by both men and women about how nobody really cares about the abuse, sexual and otherwise, that young black boys go through...and many of the commentary often comes from other men about "they just need to man up" or "I wish i had women after me as a kid. I would have loved it"
  • blackrain
    Options

Nope didn't say anything close to that. I said that men don't help the case of viewing young black boys as kids by pushing adult expectations of manhood onto them. Of course the woman is to blame for this ? . Now who are you going to blame for the men who see this video and say "Smash" or "i wish that were me as a kid"?
  • LordZuko
    Options

Nope didn't say anything close to that. I said that men don't help the case of viewing young black boys as kids by pushing adult expectations of manhood onto them. Of course the woman is to blame for this ? . Now who are you going to blame for the men who see this video and say "Smash" or "i wish that were me as a kid"?

That is what you said. It is the natural conclusion to your train of thought.

There is no blame to assign in a thought experiment or hypothetical situation. That's different from an adult putting their child in an actual situation.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care how stupid thick she is, this is unacceptable.. And people cheering this on smh
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also
    No one is outraged enough to call the authorities?

It definitely wasn't appropriate, but it's not serious enough to get the police involved.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just woke up the whole house laughin at page 2. ? all ya'll.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    All y’all knocking on my Hood Queen need to take a step back and get some clarity.

That little boy probably doesn’t even sexualize the Twerk. He’s laughing ‘cause auntie is doing a funny butt dance. When I was 7,8 I saw my aunts and cousins pulling ? out to breastfeed all the time. I didn’t get turned on. It was just ? . Children’s brains are not grown peoples’ brains.

And the whole comparison between young boys and young girls is old and just needs to die. Men are different than women. Period. Our biology is different and our psychology is different.

I had sex with much older women when I was younger and it didn’t damage me. It made me a more mature, well rounded individual. Smashing older ? is one of the best things a young teenage boy could do. It will teach him how to please a woman in the future and overall increase his levels of maturity.

And of course: SMASH on that plump azzzzz

LMAO this ? compared breastfeeding to twerking. Please don't have any kids.
  • blackrain
    Options

That is what you said. It is the natural conclusion to your train of thought.

There is no blame to assign in a thought experiment or hypothetical situation. That's different from an adult putting their child in an actual situation.

No its the conclusion you drew and from what I have no clue especially when I explicitly state something that counters what conclusion you came to
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told y'all about zombie. He's a twisted weirdo lol. He probably a far. Don't he got older brothers?