Denzel Washington: Don't Blame The Prison System, 'It Starts At The Home'

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Funny thing is that immigrants typically come from places where the police and government are way more corrupt. You don't have to explain ? like this too them..

we danced to this song before..

the funny thing is the immigrants know how a system can leave them no choice but to turn “criminal”

so they leave they country and come here to seek asylum..

even funnier is they dont blame they brothers back home for the ? they do..

and funniest of all..
    the very country that accepts them is the same country that rejects the people they call themselves judgin..

thats why i cant take ? like zzombie serious..
    muthafuckas come over here and act brand new..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    it jus dawned on me..

u noggas sound like white people when they be like “shouldnt have resisted”

yeh he shouldnt have smoked weed.. but does he deserve to have a criminal record thatll follow him the rest of his life!? “system brutality”

but to recognize that ud have to recognize ur own “black priviledge” so u try to find any reason to blame the victim..

its startin to make sense now.

BACs!
    (blackass crackas!!) hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    in this thread we got The Blacks vs The BACs hahaha
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    this ? thread again!!? i tried ignorin this ? ..
    log on see 200+ new posts..

thats how bad i been tryin to avoid this convo..

so what do i do!!?
    my ? say “self.. jus go to the last page and see whats goin on..”

first post aneed..
    bad post.. but not horrible..
    then i see fuckniggazombie 2.0

yeh now im ? ..
    im almost home.. yall hold on. lol

whats wrong with my post

cause hindsiight is 20/20

u made it out thats fine and dandy..
    but we go sir here and act like by the time a nogga figures this out it aint already too late??

i mean yeh ? is fuckups.. but so is everybody else.

BUT WR’RE TARGETED..
    i dont think u ? truly grasp the weight of that ? ..

blak was jus postin about it on this very page..

everybody does crime..
    muthafuckas is literally gettin rich sellin weed now and ? still sittin in jail for it..
    Hugh Hefner PimPd and Pandered into his fortune..

we aint doin ? nobody else is doin but we persecuted and prosecuted for it..

so lets jus call it what the ? it is..
    its illegal to be black..

white kid steals they call his parents he gets picked up from the store.. black kid goin in the back of a police car goin to the station gettin fingerprinted and picture taken..

why is that? to get him in the system..

i reconditioned the way i think on my own..
    i realize my reality at the time was built on a lie.. i wanted to be mad at my mom but how could i be mad at her and not my grandmother for raisin her like that?? and hell if imma be mad at her then i gotta be mad at my great grandma..

they can only teach what they know..

u ? is outside lookin in castin judgement and that ? irks me..

u dont realize ur poor til ur around an environment that isnt..

u said it, the game is ? rigged.. aint no but aftet that unless its “but i made it”
    ill congratulate a ? who made it but ull never see me admonish someone for failing when the system IS DESIGNED for them to do jus that.

u ? come off as real gumps when topics like this arise..

i hear u. but at the end of the day if u make a choice to do something and get caught u gotta accept responsibility and eat the consequences... u cant blame

Bruh, MFs just explained the last 2 pages for you and you still on the same ? . Even you partially explained the ? in your own post. You sayin the system is "rigged", how the ? can you not hold also hold it accountable ? smh - lost cause.

No my ? . u seem to be the lost cause. U lashing out at anyone who don't see ? the way u do. I'm a grown ass man in the regards of I know its rigged ? up system. I know the decks are stacked against me as a black man. But I'm not a criminal. Instead of selling dope or weed and risk going to jail I went another direction. Point being if I chose to go that route and got caught I aint bout to blame no damn system or no white folk. I'm gonna look myself in the mirror and say Aneed u made that choice and dem crackers caught me. Suck it up and do my time. All that other ? is what lil kids and ? do to try and explain they ? up away.

Ain't no "lashing out" MF. You asked a question and the ? was explained to you.

What more you want.

I ain't selling drugs either, and I disagree - so what's your point in saying all that ?

Bottom line really is y'all don't want to hold the system accountable also. It's as simple as that.

Reasonable MFs say "I'm wrong for what I did, and the system is wrong for all the many reasons the system is wrong".

Broken MFs say "Well, no matter how wrong the system is - it's my fault." So when a cop get away with beatin yo ass during an arrest, I guess you just gonna say well, "I shouldn't have been driving so fast" and forget about the fact the system won't prosecute the MF for beatin yo ass.

Cool, that's you. Glad to know me and you don't think alike. I'd never want to be that brainwashed that I'm cool with a racist ass system.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MF said "deserve"...

Like Tony Soprano said..."You deserve ? "
  • CapitalB
    Options
    MF said "deserve"...

Like Tony Soprano said..."You deserve ? "

the “Crime Boss” Tony Soprano!!?

THAT Tony Soorano!!? hahaha
    the irony..
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is that immigrants typically come from places where the police and government are way more corrupt. You don't have to explain ? like this too them..

we danced to this song before..

the funny thing is the immigrants know how a system can leave them no choice but to turn “criminal”

so they leave they country and come here to seek asylum..

even funnier is they dont blame they brothers back home for the ? they do..

and funniest of all..
    the very country that accepts them is the same country that rejects the people they call themselves judgin..

thats why i cant take ? like zzombie serious..
    muthafuckas come over here and act brand new..

The ? back home in jamaica ain't ? either the difference is you ? here live in the most powerful nation on earth fought for greater opportunities won that fight and now you are ? up by crying about your situations that your grandparents wished they could have had
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so what do i do!!?

first post aneed..

yeh now im ? ..

whats wrong with my post

but we go sir here and act like by the time a nogga figures this out it aint already too late??

BUT WR’RE TARGETED..

everybody does crime..
    muthafuckas is literally gettin rich sellin weed now and ? still sittin in jail for it..

white kid steals they call his parents he gets picked up from the store.. black kid goin in the back of a police car goin to the station gettin fingerprinted and picture taken..

i realize my reality at the time was built on a lie.. i wanted to be mad at my mom but how could i be mad at her and not my grandmother for raisin her like that?? and hell if imma be mad at her then i gotta be mad at my great grandma..

u said it, the game is ? rigged.. aint no but aftet that unless its “but i made it”
    ill congratulate a ? who made it but ull never see me admonish someone for failing when the system IS DESIGNED for them to do jus that.

i hear u. but at the end of the day if u make a choice to do something and get caught u gotta accept responsibility and eat the consequences... u cant blame

Bruh, MFs just explained the last 2 pages for you and you still on the same ? . Even you partially explained the ? in your own post. You sayin the system is "rigged", how the ? can you not hold also hold it accountable ? smh - lost cause.

No my ? . u seem to be the lost cause. U lashing out at anyone who don't see ? the way u do. I'm a grown ass man in the regards of I know its rigged ? up system. I know the decks are stacked against me as a black man. But I'm not a criminal. Instead of selling dope or weed and risk going to jail I went another direction. Point being if I chose to go that route and got caught I aint bout to blame no damn system or no white folk. I'm gonna look myself in the mirror and say Aneed u made that choice and dem crackers caught me. Suck it up and do my time. All that other ? is what lil kids and ? do to try and explain they ? up away.

What more you want.

I ain't selling drugs either, and I disagree - so what's your point in saying all that ?

Bottom line really is y'all don't want to hold the system accountable also. It's as simple as that.

Reasonable MFs say "I'm wrong for what I did, and the system is wrong for all the many reasons the system is wrong".

Broken MFs say "Well, no matter how wrong the system is - it's my fault." So when a cop get away with beatin yo ass during an arrest, I guess you just gonna say well, "I shouldn't have been driving so fast" and forget about the fact the system won't prosecute the MF for beatin yo ass.

Cool, that's you. Glad to know me and you don't think alike. I'd never want to be that brainwashed that I'm cool with a racist ass system.

never did i say the system cool. but im not finna excuse and enable folk who make bad choices. i work wit too many youth who feel the world owe them something cuz its ? up. naw it dont work like that. yall remind me of the hoods ass parents who come uo to the school trying to fight teachers knowing damn well ur kid bad as hell and did it lol
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In this thread WE have a criminal defending criminal activity....... why am I not surprised.
  • 7figz
    edited December 2017
    Options

so what do i do!!?

first post aneed..

yeh now im ? ..

whats wrong with my post

BUT WR’RE TARGETED..

everybody does crime..

What more you want.

never did i say the system cool. but im not finna excuse and enable folk who make bad choices. i work wit too many youth who feel the world owe them something cuz its ? up. naw it dont work like that. yall remind me of the hoods ass parents who come uo to the school trying to fight teachers knowing damn well ur kid bad as hell and did it lol

And once again, who the ? is "excusing and enabling folk who make bad choices" - when that's been clearly pointed out several times in this thread ?

BTW - y'all remind of cacs defending police brutality, what's your point ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ooohhhh.
    ok...i see @7figz done got the gawd @CapitalB on his side now.

they done woke the sleeping lion huh?

imma clean this cat litter then imma come back in here

my ? continue on wit ur day..
    u already know how this gonna turn out if u turn up.

lets be civil..
    we got a trip to plan muthafucka.

this is the kindest way someone has ever told me to "go the ? on, you dont want none of this bruh"

lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    In this thread WE have a criminal defending criminal activity....... why am I not surprised.

address anything i said ? ? ..
    i dare u..

? all this ? ass passive aggressive ? ..
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At no point should we ever as black people forgive and forget what the criminal justice system was designed to do. Don't act like drugs weren't put into our community on purpose and don't act like cops weren't notorious for planting drugs on black people on a day to day basis. Don't question the actions of people trying to eat and if you ain't come up in a AMERICAN black hood then it's hard to understand why so and so would deal and steal. The War on Drugs was a conspiracy against blacks at the highest level.

t7jtjuq52hll.jpg

pcq2dojjignj.png

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Damn I gotta be a bac because I don't depend on white people for my freedom? LMAO...

You make it too easy...
  • CapitalB
    Options

Damn I gotta be a bac because I don't depend on white people for my freedom? LMAO...

You make it too easy...

not cause of what u do but how u think..

least u aint a lesbian..

i think. lmmfao
  • CapitalB
    Options
    <—- 400th post by the way.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

i cant discredit anything this man is sayin in this thread so ill jus attempt to discredit the man thats sayin it.

we know ? ? ..

we know..
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read this whole ? so let me get this straight.

? do what ever you want, it ain’t your fault it’s the system!

... the system you knew was in place waiting on your ?

I hope y’all teaching y’all kids better.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    okaay wrote: »

who said that??
  • 7figz
    Options

who said that??

Exactly - but this MF claim he "read this whole ? ".

Where the quote at where somebody said that - if you "read this whole ? " ?
  • okaay
    Options

who said that??

It didn’t go 17 pages cause ? agreed.

Denzel’s comments “it starts at home”, “? need fathers”, “can’t blame the system”, “stop making it so easy”.

Y’all acting like there’s no truth in that. Instead you ? got offended and looked for an excuse to why he’s wrong.

If you wanna talk about the system, that’s one thing, but to act like what type of life you choose to live don’t go hand in hand with where you end up is another.

? know the evils out there but tell me you not warning your own? If they do ? up, tell me it’s not they fault.

• okaay
    Options

who said that??

A ? said it to you. You tap danced around it to defend your point.
  • CapitalB
    Options

who said that??

It didn’t go 17 pages cause ? agreed.

Denzel’s comments “it starts at home”, “? need fathers”, “can’t blame the system”, “stop making it so easy”.

Y’all acting like there’s no truth in that. Instead you ? got offended and looked for an excuse to why he’s wrong.

If you wanna talk about the system, that’s one thing, but to act like what type of life you choose to live don’t go hand in hand with where you end up is another.

? know the evils out there but tell me you not warning your own? If they do ? up, tell me it’s not they fault.

lets see..
    Gangs only became prevelant and a problem in the black community when this system took out the Panther Party..

basically MALE LEADERSHIP! then the same system pumped drugs into that community..

if we were ALLOWED TO ? HAVE A HOME TO BEGIN WIT then the ? he talkin would hold merit.

but we know thats not the case right!?
  • 7figz
    edited December 2017
    Options

who said that??

A ? said it to you. You tap danced around it to defend your point.

Quotes MF.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    u ? wont blame a ? for gettin ? ..
    wont dare say a ? brought it on herself..

but be ready and willin to blame ? for bein persecuted.

funny how that works..

This is a bad comparison
    ? hold the athletes they root for to a higher standard than the politicians they vote for..

let ur team quarterback not do they ? job..
    yet politicians aint been doin theirs for generations..

but instead of holdin them accountable lets jus place blame on the downtrodden.. “they should know better.”

This is much better and accurate and it's because people somehow equate being famous/rich with being smart when those things damn sure don't always go together. Politicians aren't flashy, they aren't really famous so people don't take them seriously. It's the same reason why politicians use celebrities to push their messages. They know people won't pay attention to it coming from them, but put a famous face on the topic and it grabs their ears