The final IC Confessions thread....

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    all i gotta say is this.

any beef i engaged in on here has a earned lifetime status. i dont forget ? . if i see your ? ass out and about (and you know who youse guys are), i dont give a ? if its in san diego, el paso, harlem, DC, boston, rhode island, france wherever ? , its on ? sight.

keep that same energy, ? .

So basically if you ever go to the men's shelter in Virginia beach "don't feed the bums"

@irony we sending subs now? Hoe ass ? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no secrets I dont know yall ?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

you blew your load too early (nh) when you dropped that bomb about picos nudes.

member.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

member.

nh

i was thinking that too but oh well I still got to see her glorious ass butt naked

I will say this place saved me from times when I was battling depression and other things. This place connected me to folks from all over and it influenced me to think outside the box

the Houston IC meet up was a great experience.....shout out Purr Pico and yunn.

I wished I would have linked up with Stew in Vegas I guarantee we would have got on hella broads and had
    major laughs

Shout out the big homies Yams and Cinco those are real stand up guys right there and I can truly call them friends.

Shout out the OG's Cain, Sion, and DoU for the support and positive encouragement

Ive had plenty of laughs here I cant believe ? bout to end but such is life.

you always been a real one Irony continue making that good ass music my guy
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

member.

nh

i was thinking that too but oh well I still got to see her glorious ass butt naked

I will say this place saved me from times when I was battling depression and other things. This place connected me to folks from all over and it influenced me to think outside the box

the Houston IC meet up was a great experience.....shout out Purr Pico and yunn.

I wished I would have linked up with Stew in Vegas I guarantee we would have got on hella broads and had
    major laughs

Shout out the big homies Yams and Cinco those are real stand up guys right there and I can truly call them friends.

Shout out the OG's Cain, Sion, and DoU for the support and positive encouragement

Ive had plenty of laughs here I cant believe ? bout to end but such is life.

you always been a real one Irony continue making that good ass music my guy

salute, homie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I had a chance to meet up with a few on here, but I don't think most will get my personality. Not that social anymore since my son passed. Y'all know its all love to all of you though
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My sig says it all for me.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Crazy I was at the Houston meet up pt 2 and missed every thing lmao
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? du in here writing ? ? stories
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This ? du in here writing ? ? stories

Chronicles of a ? ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    iight ? it here i go..
    ice cream eboni was my first IC friend....we stayed in touch prolly the first year of my posting career, even though she just stopped posting....

me and wallH/mastery been cool for a minute....that's the homie forreal.....i text him and cain about random ? all the time....like we definitely cool from the site... but i interact with them just as much as my regular friends...

stew taller than i thought.....lol, we barhopped on a dead night in fell's point... stillhad afun.. but it wasn't like anything was crazy

shotta came by the bar i work at now a few times.....we went to another club one night....the dj hopped out the booth, fought a ? in the court yard...then hopped back in the dj booth to finish mixing.... me and that ? was in that ? dying.....

met fundz punk ass before....lol, he still cool though,,we cool on facebook....

in fact i'm cool with hella people on facebook.....i ain't gonna name everybody......but even folk yall never see anymore like kimi & ak....we still wish each other well on major life events n ? like that...

before we got married, me and m wife were like 75-80% ready to go to florida and kick it with hummingbird......we had a serious conversation about what we would be comfortable doing and what we wouldn't just incase ? went down... lol

ummm the ? beef was extra as ? ..... ? posted my mom's hosue adress and phone number one night.....i was like....these ? ....

the Capb beef was legit because i had gotten into a beef with a ? right before i started posting...(we shot at the ? in a hotel down town on mlk day......the only reason we got away cuz all the cops were at the parade) and when i started posting, i used to go at him, cuz i felt all them ? was the same and he was lame... but over time i can admit i was the lame one in that beef.....

speaking of beefs....i don't think none of them were really that serious.

i remember me and my wife kicking it with irony in bmore and telling him the jamel beef was silly, but he knew we was gonna joke about that....

chicity cool as ? , he's come to the bar, and met him down fell's point before...

obfresh my little sister forreal, we stay talking on facebook

The ps4 GTA crew is the realest ? on line.... me and Jamel always kicking it on there..i was legit playing GTa with dubbz and his homeboy nuclear when i found out my pops died last year.....? just kept plaing video games talking about the ? ......dubbz a real one...

jonesy is my heart for real, that's the homie...like i got mad love for that woman....we just always got along, she never hesitated to pull me up about ? , and we just kept it 100 with each other....never met up, but we stay in contact, so it's just a matter of convenience.....same with chuck....love her to death......

khaleesi never caused the least bit of strife in my marriage.....if anything my wife got irritated that i felt the need to explain myself... but as everybody here knows, i always do that ? when it's not needed....so i mean whatever
    it's just that ? went down at the exact same time her mom passed, and that was not a good time for any of us.....as a family that ? rocked us more than it should have..i have a bad habit of over spending when i'm depressed... and i did a lotta that ? ...it's still biting me in the ass....

it's nice to see that she's matured... but i haven't.....i'm still the same ? ......so it's still ? her...and if she shows up at abw it'll still be ? her there too......i make no excuses for my shortcomings.....i'm petty....

i've been demodded twice now, lol

the first time was dealing with some ? with six crazy ass... there were a million rumors floating around, and one night i set a bunch of them straight... greg ain't like that ? ,...so i got banned...and demodded.....jay fought for me...and got me my spot back, but i think that's why it was so hard to get me back the second time around...

it wasn't that i really did anything wrong, greg was just prolly ? my name came up again...i mean a letter went to the ? owneer...somebodies head had to rolll.....and since i was in the letter, it was my head that did the rolling....Sion fought hard for a ? .. and I respect the ? outta that. Jamel and Cain were bout to be on some dumb ? , lol.........AND i got chewed out by Chuck and Jonesy,...well not chewed out, but they were both disappointed in me... and call it what yall want... that hurt a little....so that's really why i fell back....but yea i was Guy Gardner...comic book hero from baltimore....it wasn't hard to put two and two together....everybody i ? with knew it was me....so i was cool

All in out. i think I have the best assortment of friends and allies on the IC. I've been approached 3 or more times by posters in real life....

gtariq i think was his name rolled up on me at a barber shop
    detcatincva went to college with my wife..we actually took a pic together at their senior formal
    and kampushme worked at the sam's club we always go to......lol, he finally spoke to us one day....

there's been others but i forget...

there's so much ? that happened in here that i'll take to my grave......great place though.....great people....great experience...

shout out to DRO for sending us a wedding gift, lol, it was a comforter.. lol, it still on the bed too, lol
    shout out to goldie for giving a ? another chance, lol.....yo...i know yall heard a little about it.... but the ? we went through on the Black Board, up until we all settled on ABW was prolly some of the funnest ? i've ever experienced on the internet...? that was a jorney....

hout out to AP21, Judge judah, Cain,Dubbz, ChiCity, Young Josh, knock twice, ....that whole crew.....yo we had way too much fun.....

Allergerns too...that ? funny as ? ....yall don't even be knowing ...lol

i dunno, what else to say...i guess ask me anything.. it's whatever....i've always been a open book,

i will say though... these online forums are the best thing on the internet, and the IC was the best of the best for a long ass time....

I'm sure wherever i go at in life...the influence of this place will always follow me...

i ? with yall

Good ? ...i'm still waiting on an invite to the fish fry...and it's still ? Baltimore ? ..
    *edit*
    A couple of these confessions I already knew about
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hold up! some of yall really met up irl?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

oh you didnt know
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Elzo met the most men from this forum

Real ? too....
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? still rocking?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO! ? was gettin catfished on purpose lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real ? too....

Looks like someone had a good time last night

This ? trying to flirt.... ? .....one thing I won't miss bout this place....gayliases

I thought I was the only one that caught that ? ... Scust @ Conflict