smh: at this grown ni99a tryin to fight my 13 yr old brother

Options

Comments

• Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lil ? did this ? wit my car and I went right back wit my "BB" gun in hand. Couldn't find them ? , but yeah enough people told you how bad ? could've been. If it was a 13 yr old I just woulda put my foot on his chest and drowned him wit the water hose for a lil bit before I drug him by his ear to his mammy. I've noticed the same mark my car had on a few others so these lil ? better quit that ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    eh...sometimes nigaz need their ? whooped
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    didnt read this.

but GOAT avi TS.

lol thanks
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    no disrespect Dynasty,but if that's you in your avi I doubt you could serve any 30 y/o.

? u mean by that?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol you shut the ? up and grow the ? up. I took karate in sixth grade and learned moves specifically for taking down grown men. I still think your pathetic. ? caring more about a CAR than a CHILD....Not that surprising actually.:rolleyes:

LMAO

that ymca karate class wont stop you from getting a pumpkinhead deluxe,get yo head out the clouds

Yo I would literally bust out laughin if somebody got in a karate stance against me
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think t/s went the right way about handling the situation in general and just let the authorities sort that ? out b/c if you would of been scrapin' with the 30 yr old dude he probably would have caught assault charges as well. As for the folks in here that's condoning a 30 yr old jumping on a 13 yr old y'all need to evaluate your thinking period ? not cool. I understand the dude was ? b/c them kids ? his car up and rightfully so b/c you done put a couple or a few thousand dollars into a vehicle and now you got to put up more money to get it fixed. One thing I will say in general, is this kids seem to be getting worse and worse each decade man this is what happens when there's no parents around or when the parents are still young minded themselves.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    smh@potentially ? up your professional life over a 13 yo's antics..i would have just milked the youngins peeps for major bread... but dynasty you went about it the right way props
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    smh@potentially ? up your professional life over a 13 yo's antics..i would have just milked the youngins peeps for major bread... but dynasty you went about it the right way props

thanks for the support, we need more people like u
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If OG live in yo Neighborhood,just watch yo back. Cause that ? might still try to get some PayBack. Plus you try to Punk him in front of some people too
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LMAO

that ymca karate class wont stop you from getting a pumpkinhead deluxe,get yo head out the clouds

Yo I would literally bust out laughin if somebody got in a karate stance against me
    I've never even been in a YMCA. And no karate stance would be necessary. We learned how to take down older men to protect ourselves from kidnappers, rapists, and ? like you. You sound like you're taking this personally or somethin. What are you doin to little kids that got you in here all scared? How about you get your head out of your ass.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    aint nobody scared of you
    aint nobody have to hold you back from attacking nobody
    that ? was not gonna all the cops on you ?

you wear glasses
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options

you wear glasses

? ? u act like u some kinda super gangsta or some ? , ? u, and ? queensbridge, wack ass ?
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so we can all agree that hittin lil kids is wrong
  • juice214
    juice214 Members Posts: 38
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stop this frontin like this ? is cool, ? . Some people are still in their second childhood.

"He's on the corners at night/ with young dudes it's them he wanna be like/ it's sad but it's fun to him, right?/ he never grew up 31 and can't give his youth up, he's in his 2nd Childhood"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0uQwG9ycF0

Had to post it...
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? woulda been dead if you lived in LA. I almost got shot when i was 18 because i was near a car when the car alarm went off. I turn around to see a burner in my face.

Shut the ? up and give that ? some training and you wouldnt be in this situation
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

you wear glasses
    lmao .
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? woulda been dead if you lived in LA. I almost got shot when i was 18 because i was near a car when the car alarm went off. I turn around to see a burner in my face.

Shut the ? up and give that ? some training and you wouldnt be in this situation

all you do is hate for no reason
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    theres some ? in this thread
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    id send my 6'4 13 yr old lil cousin to wreak havoc on that ? kid beat the ? out of him and rob his ass (no ? /? )
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    id send my 6'4 13 yr old lil cousin to wreak havoc on that ? kid beat the ? out of him and rob his ass (no ? /? )

6ft4 and he 13!? ? ya'll feedin him!!??
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    6ft4 and he 13!? ? ya'll feedin him!!??

his daddy 6'11 what you expect
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    his daddy 6'11 what you expect

=lol ya'll got giants in ya'll family, so what your name? u got a facebook?
  • downbottom504
    downbottom504 Members Posts: 89
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dude got ? twisted......shootin bb guns at a ? car..i kno for a fact down here lil ? gettin they head blown clean off they shoulders for ? like that(true story..things like this stay on the news)
    down here ? dnt care bout age, i dnt condone certain levels of violence but damn homie u need to school ur lil bro and his friends cuz doin reckless ? like that cudve ended up alot worse
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dude got ? twisted......shootin bb guns at a ? car..i kno for a fact down here lil ? gettin they head blown clean off they shoulders for ? like that(true story..things like this stay on the news)
    down here ? dnt care bout age, i dnt condone certain levels of violence but damn homie u need to school ur lil bro and his friends cuz doin reckless ? like that cudve ended up alot worse

please read the previous posts
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    =lol ya'll got giants in ya'll family, so what your name? u got a facebook?

SMH at ? tryin to get a hoes on a forum

and real ? if i was the older brother i woulda let that dude whoop on my brotha a bit cuz ? that lil ? need a good ass kickin to show him that ITS NOT A ? GAME