How Long Will You Wait For Sex

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
As we all know I'm a student of Leykis 101. One of the most important tenets of Leykis 101 is the "3 Date Rule." The 3 Date rule simply states that if you don't have sex with a woman by the third date, DUMB THAT ? !!!

It's a sound rule too. Women are non-confrontational and some are down right ? up. You have a lot of women who are more than willing to have you pay for their evenings out on the town and leave you with nothing than a kiss on the cheek at nights end, if even that. Some chicks are so ? up that they'll go out with you until they find somebody they do want to ? . The 3 Date Rule eliminates this ? and keeps you focused on the mission objective, which is to get some nookie. The 3 Date Rule also saves you time and money.

My question is how long with you "court," a woman before you abort the mission? I have 3 dates. What's your limit, 5 dates, 10 dates, a month, six weeks, three months, six months. Also do you date exclusively one woman? Personally I don't. I keep'em "warming up in the bullpen," If my ace isn't working out. No problem. I just make that call to the bullpen, and have my middle reliever come in. If that's a no-go then there's always my "closer."

Chicks like to think they have that "magical golden ? ," that's worth waiting for. ? . There's a lady out there who's not only ready to ? , but she's hotter and cuter than Ms. Wait Six Months. The only reason why women object to the 3 Date Rule is that it takes control from them. It lets them know they're expendable and you have confidence in your game and they're not as special as they previously thought.

If more dudes thought like me, the guys on this site, and fellow 101 students. Then there would be more ass for us all.

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If she could be wife material (sexy body, independent, no kids and a good credit score) then I would wait more then the 3 date rule, but for the avg chick out there 3 date rule must be in affect.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Date 3...

After that it's on 2 da next one.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How long will I wait?
    I don't follow any specific time lines or set time frames, I go by how I feel and what the man and I have established.
    I find rules based on timing to be silly and unrealistic.

Really and truly, much of the time these people who restrict themselves to time lines are in complete denial.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a hour tops.. after that I'm switching the gears to ? ..
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a hour tops.. after that I'm switching the gears to ? ..

2rwq1r8.jpg.........................
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    for the v card of a fine chick ill go the ? distance
  • EarlBarrettSmith
    EarlBarrettSmith Members Posts: 138 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you are a female and you do not giveth me a ? after our secondary tryst then i shalt disregardeth you and proceed with acquiring my daily dose of financial compensation.
  • Yaka
    Yaka Members Posts: 306
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If its taking longer than a month you should have someone else on the side doing yall thing thats if you dont really like the girl like that
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    If she could be wife material (sexy body, independent, no kids and a good credit score) then I would wait more then the 3 date rule, but for the avg chick out there 3 date rule must be in affect.

Fellas take heed to the bolded. If you have a chick like that, wait on it. It's like she's indirectly giving you time to smash other females IF she ever gets ready. Also distance yourself from her a little too so she might think some other chick is in the picture.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh yea, it's actually DUMP THAT ? . Also I wanna say if a female isn't giving it up yet, make sure she cooks for you or do some task that benefits you. Sex or not, get what you can get.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It depends on my level of interest in the female to keep it real. If I really like her I might stick around a couple of months, but anything more than that and I probably got something I'm handling on the side till baby girl gets her mind right. If she just an regular woman like I usually talk to I usually give it maybe about 3 or so dates, but after that I turning into the traveling man and on to the next female.
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is absolutely disgusting. These men are valuing their women & relationships based on sex. I'm the only woman n this board with a genuine, mature true relationship while everyone else is having one night stands and friends with benefits. What happened to respect for your body? Why wore yourself like that? Then y'all complain about women doing it when y'all do it yourselves? Really? & what happened to real relationships, being w a woman based on who she is and what she offers outside of sex? You people are ? disgusting. It's ppl like y'all that make me appreciate my bf more. This is why I never bothered with any other man b4 him because of nasty wenches like y'all who only want sex & I don't play that ? .

std-infested, sex-obsessed idiot ? folk FTL.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dumb that ? ????

I have a feeling you've done that already

• Conscious__Nkechi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    This is absolutely disgusting. These men are valuing their women & relationships based on sex. I'm the only woman n this board with a genuine, mature true relationship while everyone else is having one night stands and friends with benefits. What happened to respect for your body? Why wore yourself like that? Then y'all complain about women doing it when y'all do it yourselves? Really? & what happened to real relationships, being w a woman based on who she is and what she offers outside of sex? You people are ? disgusting. It's ppl like y'all that make me appreciate my bf more. This is why I never bothered with any other man b4 him because of nasty wenches like y'all who only want sex & I don't play that ? .

std-infested, sex-obsessed idiot ? folk FTL.

Lmao.
    So you need other idiots shortcomings to make you appreciate your man more?
    He isn't good enough for you to appreciate all by yourself, without the help of losers on this board?
    He isn't worthy of appreciation without having to be reminded how dumb and sex obsessed us negros are?
    Word?? Really??? HE WASN'T COMPLETELY WORTHY OF YOUR GRATITUDE PRIOR TO THIS THREAD??

Awwww.....how sad :(
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    souljah t either your imaginary boyfriend is cheating on you or hes ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    for the v card of a fine chick ill go the ? distance

This.......
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh Kay

I just want to talk about Trey songs eyebrows for one second (blue ignore this post!! Don't tase me bro!!!!

treysngzbb.png

Some one explain WTF is happening here?!?!
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    looks like maybe trey once had like those slashes people used to get in their eyebrows and now its growning out?

also. to answer the thread- marriage.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lmao.
    So you need other idiots shortcomings to make you appreciate your man more?
    He isn't good enough for you to appreciate all by yourself, without the help of losers on this board?
    He isn't worthy of appreciation without having to be reminded how dumb and sex obsessed us negros are?
    Word?? Really??? HE WASN'T COMPLETELY WORTHY OF YOUR GRATITUDE PRIOR TO THIS THREAD??

Awwww.....how sad :(

? shut the ? up with your ? rambling already. All you ever do is run your ? mouth at everything I say & say irrelevant made up nonsense ? . ? shut the ? up. Always tryna talk ? and pop off at my comments & then make up ? and pretend I said this & that because you can't read. What are you, slow? Are you ? or something? How the hell do you always get iff, made up, imaginary random meanings from simple comments I make? Huh, ? ? Because you wanan pop off just to pop off huh ? ? You didn't get slapped the ? up when you were lil' huh you ? ? Can you not comprehend simple sentences and meanings? Are your fingers curled and do you drool out the corners of your mouth? Do you say hi to on coming strangers? Who the ? you think you are you ? ? always tryna talk ? about everything I say? you wanna pull the trigger you fakeass "I wanna be sophisticated," ass ? ? Huh? Go ahead & keep ? me you ugly fakeass pseudo intellectual buitch. Pull the trigger ? . Go 'head. PULL THE TRIGGER "MARLEY". ? ? loser excuse for a woman.
  • joseph sun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you aint smart enough for a battle of e-chess against marley souljah so just get back in your clown car and go home bozo.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    you aint smart enough for a battle of e-chess against marley souljah so just get back in your clown car and go home bozo.

LOLOLOL Marley ain't "smart" she's a wannabe intellectual and I AM very intelligent and "smarter" than all of G&S, including that cocky ? Dominican loser AND YOUR ? . and you need to quit ? stalking me you ? loser, why did ? even create you? All you ever do is sit around in bed or your wheel chair, eat crackers and follow me on the IC. "ur stupit" is not half witty, half intelligent or a well thought out insult. LOL @ i'm 'stupid' when I don't say anything stupid or do anything stupid. You just say that cuz you got nothin' else to say, you're like a lil school boy lookin' for an insult & 'stupid" is all you could think of. If I'm ''stupid'' than you're useful in this world. You're a waste of space, a waste of life and a waste of ? sperm. Go jump off a bridge you dickless ? .
  • joseph sun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    all I do is eat crackers? well all you do is eat everything. latino men like fat women, but youre so beyond obese he wont touch you. then again hes an undercover ? . hes not waiting for sex, hes waiting for his parents to die so he can come out the closet and still be in the will... and dont act like I dont make you hot. everybody knows you wanna ? me.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

Thanks puddin but don't entertain Bozo with your insults, it's by far more hilarious when Bozo takes the bait voluntarily and irrelevantly rants on for eons about crackers and cheese which by the way are a delicious snack. A salted ? with a piece of that cheddar is superb!!
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    LOLOLOL Marley ain't "smart" she's a wannabe intellectual and I AM very intelligent and "smarter" than all of G&S, including that cocky ? Dominican loser AND YOUR ? . and you need to quit ? stalking me you ? loser, why did ? even create you? All you ever do is sit around in bed or your wheel chair, eat crackers and follow me on the IC. "ur stupit" is not half witty, half intelligent or a well thought out insult. LOL @ i'm 'stupid' when I don't say anything stupid or do anything stupid. You just say that cuz you got nothin' else to say, you're like a lil school boy lookin' for an insult & 'stupid" is all you could think of. If I'm ''stupid'' than you're useful in this world. You're a waste of space, a waste of life and a waste of ? sperm. Go jump off a bridge you dickless ? .

w6y5xv.jpg
    LMAO, let's just let her win this race.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Souljah ethers again.