Ciroc & Grey Goose Overpriced! Try Svedka Vodka

Options
tab58064
tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in AKA Donkey
Just decided to try something new & cheaper this weekend instead of the usual Ciroc or Grey Goose vodaks so I hit the net & just searched around for good vodaks and Svedka's ratings & comments made by people who had tried it made me choose to give it a try. I must say that this vodka will make you say "the hell with Ciroc & Grey Goose."

At just $14 for a 750L bottle & $22 for a 1.75L (Big Boy) you just can't go wrong. Now I'll still ? with my Ciroc & Grey Goose when I'm trying to be fly, but when I'm trying to have a very nice drink at a very reasonable price I'm ? with Svedka. I sip this ? with cranberry & it's just as good as any of the top shelf vodkas that I've ever tried!!

If you've ever tried it or heard about or are interested in trying something just as good as Ciroc or Grey Goose speak on it.

Comments

• kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aiight,? ...Don't have me past out on the floor from drinking some cheap ? . I like my Vodka Smooth
  • djfeel
    djfeel Confirm Email Posts: 18
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hahaha i once bought a handle of 'poland spring' vodka for 8.99 i woke up with the worst hang over ever and my friend needed his stomach pumped. i try to stay away from it now.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    djfeel wrote: »
    hahaha i once bought a handle of 'poland spring' vodka for 8.99 i woke up with the worst hang over ever and my friend needed his stomach pumped. i try to stay away from it now.
    At 9.00 you probably should be DOA, but I won't turn my nose up at lower priced ? so quickly because the truth is that the reason why Ciroc & Grey Goose is so expensive is mainly just because of the ? ' bottle & the advertising money invested.

Buy a bottle of Svedka today & hit me back here after you've tried it to let me know if it work as good for you as it did for me. Don't way over-do the ? because it sounds to me that you & your friend don't know when to say when, so with that in mind I don't give a ? what you drink or how high dollar it is you will most likely feel like ? the next day. LOL! Seriously though give it a try.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aiight,? ...Don't have me past out on the floor from drinking some cheap ? . I like my Vodka Smooth
    It's as smooth as Ciroc or Grey Goose. None of that harsh alcohol ? in the drinks that I made from it which I mixed the same as I mix when I use Ciroc & Grey Goose. I been drinking vodka for a minute now & I've never really like Belvedere & it's "top-shelf" but Ciroc & Grey Goose has always been my ? . If I tell you that this ? is better than Belvedere & just as good as Ciroc & Grey Goose you can believe it. I'm mainly a beer drinker, but when I drink liquor it can't be that hard alcohol ? . I've tried Tito's & it was ? IMO, but it's like $22 for 750L. Skyy is cheaper, but it's not as smooth as Svedka by a long shot, and that damn Absolut has never been that great to me but it's the 1st thing that a lot of bars grab to make drinks out of.

Give it a try & get back with me later on today or as soon as you grab a bottle. I'm very interested to see how folk feel about it. If you have to have a vodka that is almost guaranteed to be onn the level of Grey Goose check Costco's Kirkland Vodka. Everywhere that I've read online everybody says it's the same ? as Grey Goose but only in a Kirkland bottle & half the price of Grey Goose. The only problem is that in NC Costco is not allowed to sell liquor (only beer & wine). But give your opinion after you try it.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Svedka is legit...best of the cheaper ?
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    drink it straight!
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Try jet fuel , ? in Kenya get ? off that ? .
  • pןɹo&#653
    pןɹo&#653 Members Posts: 367
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aristocrat Vodka is like 2.89 a gallon. Gas prices. Bout right though cause that's what it tastes like. It's got to be the woat vodka. But it will get you ? up. And sometimes, that's all that matters.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea I get tired of paying like $ 38.00 for that 750 ML bottle of Ciroc that ? is smooth as silk though. I drink that Taaka when I'm just trying to go cheap. I hadn't had none of that in a minute though.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aristocrat Vodka is like 2.89 a gallon. Gas prices. Bout right though cause that's what it tastes like. It's got to be the woat vodka. But it will get you ? up. And sometimes, that's all that matters.
    That ? is the rock bottom must head-knocking ? on the shelf. I can't ? with it. I was at a bar in a half-descent restaurant & they were making drinks for people with that ? . I was like "muthafucas need to be specific as to what brand of liquor they want or don't want in their ? !" I got a job so I can do a helluva lot better than Aristocrat. LMBAO!!
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea I get tired of paying like $ 38.00 for that 750 ML bottle of Ciroc that ? is smooth as silk though. I drink that Taaka when I'm just trying to go cheap. I hadn't had none of that in a minute though.
    Never tried Taaka. How smooth is it & does it bang your head the next day even when you haven't drank heavily?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao better yet, try Popov!
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Never tried Taaka. How smooth is it & does it bang your head the next day even when you haven't drank heavily?

It isn't as smooth as those other vodkas to me, but then again I don't try to get wasted off it either. I've never had a hang over the next day after drinking it.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ciroc red berry>>>>>
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? you hella late. Beside except for about 2-3 types vodka is vodka. i can't tellyou how many times I had so called "drinkers" drinking rail vodka out of a goose bottle and them ? ain;t no the difference (hell we did it so much in college to dumb ? it became it's own joke). Belvie because it's sweet as syrup and Van Gough are the only vodkas I can taste any difference (cheap vodkas normally have more sting to them but most people couldn't tell you if they drinking rail or top shelf if you gave them a shot. Besides Rail/cheap vodka gets you (or me at least) more twisted, gives you that good ol wino feel lol, good ? just have me chill and ready to ? .
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? you hella late. Beside except for about 2-3 types vodka is vodka. i can't tellyou how many times I had so called "drinkers" drinking rail vodka out of a goose bottle and them ? ain;t no the difference (hell we did it so much in college to dumb ? it became it's own joke). Belvie because it's sweet as syrup and Van Gough are the only vodkas I can taste any difference (cheap vodkas normally have more sting to them but most people couldn't tell you if they drinking rail or top shelf if you gave them a shot. Besides Rail/cheap vodka gets you (or me at least) more twisted, gives you that good ol wino feel lol, good ? just have me chill and ready to ? .
    Cheap liquor or poorly processed liquor including vodka makes yo ass pay the next morning and sometimes after only a few drinks. I will say this, I think that we agree that there are a whole lot of vodkas out there that are just as good as some of this top shelf ? that we pay double or more for because of the bottle & the entertainer that's telling us to drink it, but there are also a helluva a lot of vodkas out there that are cheap and burn like fire going down, ? your stomach up, and has you feeling like pure ? the next day. It's basically all about research & even though I'm late according to you Svedka for the price is quality vodka that I don't mind telling other folk about. I don't want to feel like a damn wino when I drink so I'll stick with vodkas that actually give me a buzz without killing me with every sip, but hey, you do you!
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Ciroc red berry>>>>>
    again, good but over-priced.
  • stilldat_dude
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cheap liquor or poorly processed liquor including vodka makes yo ass pay the next morning and sometimes after only a few drinks. I will say this, I think that we agree that there are a whole lot of vodkas out there that are just as good as some of this top shelf ? that we pay double or more for because of the bottle & the entertainer that's telling us to drink it, but there are also a helluva a lot of vodkas out there that are cheap and burn like fire going down, ? your stomach up, and has you feeling like pure ? the next day. It's basically all about research & even though I'm late according to you Svedka for the price is quality vodka that I don't mind telling other folk about. I don't want to feel like a damn wino when I drink so I'll stick with vodkas that actually give me a buzz without killing me with every sip, but hey, you do you!

rookie drinker post ^^^^^^^^^ When i drink i drink to get ? up and like you just admitted cheap liquor does it better majority of the time, but if i go out to a function i will bring top shelf.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rookie drinker post ^^^^^^^^^ When i drink i drink to get ? up and like you just admitted cheap liquor does it better majority of the time, but if i go out to a function i will bring top shelf.
    The fact that you drink to get ? -up so you buy cheap ? that's low quality that will make you feel like ? & are proud to say it let's me know how immature you are. Yeah I get ? -up too, but I've been drinking long enough to know that some liquors ? you up in a bad way. Why wear a hangover everytime you drink when there is ? out here to drink for a reasonable price that will get you ? -up as well without ? up your head & stomach?? Sounds like your the rookie.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    2hn2cdi.jpg.........................
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's the weekend!!! Try this ? !!
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah it's pretty good when you on a budget. I don't ? wit white like that anymore tho'
  • stilldat_dude
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The fact that you drink to get ? -up so you buy cheap ? that's low quality that will make you feel like ? & are proud to say it let's me know how immature you are. Yeah I get ? -up too, but I've been drinking long enough to know that some liquors ? you up in a bad way. Why wear a hangover everytime you drink when there is ? out here to drink for a reasonable price that will get you ? -up as well without ? up your head & stomach?? Sounds like your the rookie.

It doesn't give me a hangover (thus why I called you a rookie), i can drink it and be good, rail, top shelf, etc I'm gonna be good in the morning lol. Sorry your stomach can't handle it. I guess you ain't been drinking long enough lol. lmao at you thinking svedka is quality vodka (goose, van gough, belvie that quaility, you can get a fifth of svedka for under $20 lol).