Snoop Dogg should thank Master P for saving his career

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Snoop went there for protection not for profit.

yeah, he went down south to get away from the beef... although i guess snoop must of thanked him privately, but shouldnt forget the last don should thank snoop for making him millions to... also on 'tha last meal', snoop says 'p good looking out homeboy salute my lieutenant'...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this is da snooop letter..

TO: BIG DOGG(SUGE)
    2345 ALAMO HEIGHTS
    DIAMOND BAR, CA.

I KNOW THAT YOU’RE SURPRISED TO GET THIS KITE FROM ME. LAST TIME WE HOLLERED WAS IN OCTOBER OF 1996. I TRIED TO ROLL UP WHEN YOU WAS IN COUNTY JAIL, BUT YOU KNOW POPO WOULDN’T LET ME IN. BIG DOGG(SUGE), WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT WE GOT DRAMA. BUT UNTIL I HEAR THAT FROM YOU, ? GOES OVER MY HEAD. I AINT SENDING YOU THIS KITE TO START NO ? . THAT’S DAZ AND DRE, OR THOSE OTHER ? FUCKAZ WHO POP ? CUZ THEY HEAR YOU’RE ABOUT TO GET OUT. I WAS HOLLERIN AT YOU BECAUSE I HEARD YOU WAS TELLIN MOTHA FUCKAS I RENT CRIPS TO HANG WITH ME. I DON’T KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM! THE ? THAT HANG WITH ME ARE LONG BEACH CRIPS. ALL THEY NEED IS TO GET HIGH AND THEY’LL DO ANYTHING. NOW, I KKNOW EVER SINCE YOU BEEN HOLLERING AT THAT ? KEITA ROCK YOU HEARD IM THE SHOT CALLER FOR THE ROLLIN 60s. SO THAT MEANS, I DON’T HAVE TO PAY THEM ? . THEY AINT NOTHIN BUT SOME SNOOP DOGG GROUPIES ANYWAY.

HOLLA BACK AT ME SO WE CAN PUT THIS BEHIND US.

BIG SNOOP DOGG..
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Snoop went there for protection not for profit.

Truth at the time it was the most powerful Indie Label before P sold it to Universal that is...
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man I got 'Too Gangsta For Radio', how you even know that was Snoop and Daz who wrote them letters??? Some people believe anything... You must of seen all the interviews with Suge when Hes talking complete ? , like saying Dre said to him that He wants Suge to make him white lmao Suge tells blatant lies to discredit people, you cant believe anything He says or publishes
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dre said to him that He wants Suge to make him white lmao Suge

lol i believe suge was telling the truth bout that
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this is daz letter...

Del Mar Arnaud “Daz”
    Christopher Bowden “C-Style”
    Dogg Pound Records
    P.O. Box 18375
    Long Beach, CA 90807

“Suge” Marion Knight
    Mule Creek State Penitentiary
    CDC# K43480
    House C-15-110 Lower
    P.O. Box 409000
    Ione, CA 95640

June 23, 2000

Dear Mr. Knight:

Christopher Bowden “C-Style” personally conveyed your message to me as you instructed him. The seriousness of your statements cannot be disregarded. Blatant threats to our lives and our family such as, “Daz gonna get ? up….I(Suge) run the bloods in Sacramento and I’ll(Suge) have them bloods do something to his(Daz’s) mama…His(Daz’s) baby mama live in my hood, I’m going to have my home girl: (Mob Piru Bloods) pull her out the house and beat they ass, ” are taken extremely seriously. Your references to the “bloods in Sacramento” and the “home girls” in the hood(Mob Piru bloods) as the groups to carry out the threats against my family and myself, require that we be prepared to defend ourselves in the event that we are attacked. The seriousness of the threats in increased by your involvement with Blood gangs capable of carrying out the threats and their known violent capabilities. The number of possible attackers at your disposal to carry out your threats, requires that we remain on edge and uncertain of our safety and our family’s. We strive to avoid situations that place our family, ourselves and or others in positions where they could be hurt or are forced to hurt someone else.

The tense insecure, unproductive, and hostile environment created by your threats against us makes it impossible for business to proceed as desired and expected. Your threats placed us on notice that we must constantly look over our shoulders and around corners in a state of continuous uncertainty regarding our family’s and our own safety. It is impossible to continue business in a situation where our lives and the lives of our families are threatened. Threats to our physical well being are contradictory to the successful execution of the business endeavor and work cannot continue under such dangerous conditions.

However, we remain committed to reaching a peaceful and positive resolution to insure that we can continue to do business. We are willing to meet with you and your representatives and discuss the various issues at hand. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Del Mar Arnaud

***P.S. Tell Reggie Wright 2 stop carrying out your threats
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man I got 'Too Gangsta For Radio', how you even know that was Snoop and Daz who wrote them letters??? Some people believe anything... You must of seen all the interviews with Suge when Hes talking complete ? , like saying Dre said to him that He wants Suge to make him white lmao Suge tells blatant lies to discredit people, you cant believe anything He says or publishes

those letterz is real wtf is u talkin about?? & suge is tellin da truth when he said ? azz dre want'd 2 b white cuz that is wat dre is now...? azz dre is da white manz ? (jimmy iovine) ? dre sign'd a racist klansmen feminem 2 his label & ? azz dre left his black kidz high & dry fa a WHITE WOMAN! ? ass dre is really da white manz ? now suge aint lyin about ? !
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gee, please shut up
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Truth at the time it was the most powerful Indie Label before P sold it to Universal that is...

I never forget how they kidnapped ? C......
    yeah, he went down south to get away from the beef... although i guess snoop must of thanked him privately, but shouldnt forget the last don should thank snoop for making him millions to... also on 'tha last meal', snoop says 'p good looking out homeboy salute my lieutenant'...

Smart Move.
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    is that why he was beefing with yukmouth?
    Thats the exact reason.

gee757 wrote: »
    this is da snooop letter..

TO: BIG DOGG(SUGE)
    2345 ALAMO HEIGHTS
    DIAMOND BAR, CA.

I KNOW THAT YOU’RE SURPRISED TO GET THIS KITE FROM ME. LAST TIME WE HOLLERED WAS IN OCTOBER OF 1996. I TRIED TO ROLL UP WHEN YOU WAS IN COUNTY JAIL, BUT YOU KNOW POPO WOULDN’T LET ME IN. BIG DOGG(SUGE), WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT WE GOT DRAMA. BUT UNTIL I HEAR THAT FROM YOU, ? GOES OVER MY HEAD. I AINT SENDING YOU THIS KITE TO START NO ? . THAT’S DAZ AND DRE, OR THOSE OTHER ? FUCKAZ WHO POP ? CUZ THEY HEAR YOU’RE ABOUT TO GET OUT. I WAS HOLLERIN AT YOU BECAUSE I HEARD YOU WAS TELLIN MOTHA FUCKAS I RENT CRIPS TO HANG WITH ME. I DON’T KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM! THE ? THAT HANG WITH ME ARE LONG BEACH CRIPS. ALL THEY NEED IS TO GET HIGH AND THEY’LL DO ANYTHING. NOW, I KKNOW EVER SINCE YOU BEEN HOLLERING AT THAT ? KEITA ROCK YOU HEARD IM THE SHOT CALLER FOR THE ROLLIN 60s. SO THAT MEANS, I DON’T HAVE TO PAY THEM ? . THEY AINT NOTHIN BUT SOME SNOOP DOGG GROUPIES ANYWAY.

HOLLA BACK AT ME SO WE CAN PUT THIS BEHIND US.

BIG SNOOP DOGG..

ROFL, man its waaaaaaaay to much dry-snitchin' and coppin' pleas in that letter.

LOL Good ? !

this is daz letter...

Del Mar Arnaud “Daz”
    Christopher Bowden “C-Style”
    Dogg Pound Records
    P.O. Box 18375
    Long Beach, CA 90807

“Suge” Marion Knight
    Mule Creek State Penitentiary
    CDC# K43480
    House C-15-110 Lower
    P.O. Box 409000
    Ione, CA 95640

June 23, 2000

Dear Mr. Knight:

Christopher Bowden “C-Style” personally conveyed your message to me as you instructed him. The seriousness of your statements cannot be disregarded. Blatant threats to our lives and our family such as, “Daz gonna get ? up….I(Suge) run the bloods in Sacramento and I’ll(Suge) have them bloods do something to his(Daz’s) mama…His(Daz’s) baby mama live in my hood, I’m going to have my home girl: (Mob Piru Bloods) pull her out the house and beat they ass, ” are taken extremely seriously. Your references to the “bloods in Sacramento” and the “home girls” in the hood(Mob Piru bloods) as the groups to carry out the threats against my family and myself, require that we be prepared to defend ourselves in the event that we are attacked. The seriousness of the threats in increased by your involvement with Blood gangs capable of carrying out the threats and their known violent capabilities. The number of possible attackers at your disposal to carry out your threats, requires that we remain on edge and uncertain of our safety and our family’s. We strive to avoid situations that place our family, ourselves and or others in positions where they could be hurt or are forced to hurt someone else.

The tense insecure, unproductive, and hostile environment created by your threats against us makes it impossible for business to proceed as desired and expected. Your threats placed us on notice that we must constantly look over our shoulders and around corners in a state of continuous uncertainty regarding our family’s and our own safety. It is impossible to continue business in a situation where our lives and the lives of our families are threatened. Threats to our physical well being are contradictory to the successful execution of the business endeavor and work cannot continue under such dangerous conditions.

However, we remain committed to reaching a peaceful and positive resolution to insure that we can continue to do business. We are willing to meet with you and your representatives and discuss the various issues at hand. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Del Mar Arnaud

***P.S. Tell Reggie Wright 2 stop carrying out your threats

___^___DEAD______________
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    Options
    those letterz is real wtf is u talkin about?? & suge is tellin da truth when he said ? azz dre want'd 2 b white cuz that is wat dre is now...? azz dre is da white manz ? (jimmy iovine) ? dre sign'd a racist klansmen feminem 2 his label & ? azz dre left his black kidz high & dry fa a WHITE WOMAN! ? ass dre is really da white manz ? now suge aint lyin about ? !

Gee, please shut up
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gee, please shut up

don't worry he'll be banned agian soon I know it.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I never forget how they kidnapped ? C......]

i heard about that. what happen?
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gee, please shut up

u need 2 shut up cuz suge knight is da reason y snoop ran 2 da NO & daz ran 2 da ATL & those letterz is da PROOF! & all da ? i said about ? azz dre is da fuukin TRUTh that house ? is da WHITE MANZ ? !
    ROFL, man its waaaaaaaay to much dry-snitchin' and coppin' pleas in that letter.

LOL Good ? !

___^___DEAD______________

u c how snoop tried 2 throw DAZ(his own blood) & ? azz dre under da bus?? that scary azz ? dont have no type of loyalty lol...& daz letter is just 2 funnie imean that ? was really shoook!
  • genocide_cutter
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u need 2 shut up cuz suge knight is da reason y snoop ran 2 da NO & daz ran 2 da ATL & those letterz is da PROOF! & all da ? i said about ? azz dre is da fuukin TRUTh that house ? is da WHITE MANZ ? !

u c how snoop tried 2 throw DAZ(his own blood) & ? azz dre under da bus?? that scary azz ? dont have no type of loyalty lol...& daz letter is just 2 funnie imean that ? was really shoook!

keep up gee you'll be back on the ban list in no time.
  • Detroitking313
    Detroitking313 Members Posts: 71
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Master P was the only ? who had enough ? to Get Snoop off Death Row every other label were scared ass ? 's But P had his own killa's n cali and new orleans C-murder, Soulja Slim , and Mac for ex. and many more ? 's No limit had thugs rapping on the label real talk
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    keep up gee you'll be back on the ban list in no time.

? u should b bann'd fa sendin me ? PMz sayin stupid ? ? fuuk off leave me alone ? !
  • genocide_cutter
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? u should b bann'd fa sendin me ? PMz sayin stupid ? ? fuuk off leave me alone ? !

Man do I love ? your ? off
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man do I love ? your ? off

im not ? 'd off itz just gaylias trollz like u need 2 b bann'd fa followin male posterz around...
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    Options

you a dumb ? , suge killed and ? his own people, thats why hes got no1 around him watching his back, and no1 will do business with him... with suge keeping the east/west beef alive and rappers getting killed, snoop would of been stupid not to go take his family to the south to keep safe... if you think snoop would write a letter exposing himself like that your stupid... its obvious that it would get out... lol suge gettin k.o'd by a ? barber, shot by a dude in pink pants and suing kanye hahahahah whos the ? now
  • genocide_cutter
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im not ? 'd off itz just gaylias trollz like u need 2 b bann'd fa followin male posterz around...

Yeah right MMFWCL Whoop Whoop. Nobodys on your side
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i heard about that. what happen?

LOOONGG ass story fam', its worthy of a thread of its own.
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    looongg ass story fam', its worthy of a thread of its own.

do it, my ?
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you a dumb ? , suge killed and ? his own people, thats why hes got no1 around him watching his back, and no1 will do business with him... with suge keeping the east/west beef alive and rappers getting killed, snoop would of been stupid not to go take his family to the south to keep safe... if you think snoop would write a letter exposing himself like that your stupid... its obvious that it would get out... lol suge gettin k.o'd by a ? barber, shot by a dude in pink pants and suing kanye hahahahah whos the ? now

if im not mistaken u dont even live n da statez so u need 2 ? !! & suge was about 2 start a DEATHROWEAST so plz ?

everybody who livez n emerica knowz that scary kowardz like snoop, daz & ? azz dre have all put out RESTRAININ ORDERZ out on SUGE cuz they couldnt sleep good @ KNIGHT that is a muthafuukin FACT...so i would advise u 2 ? cuz u r outta ya league u dont know wtf u r talkin about!
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    do it, my ?

Man damn, lol, lemme make the thread, gimmie a minute

its tied up 2 to 2 White Sox & Royals top of the tenth Vizquel on second!
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Who is lakey the kidd?