Darxwell Translates the Bible 4 Modern Times

Options

Comments

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Translation: An old head was minding his own damn business just walking to Bethel and some lil bad ass kids start clowning him about his hair loss and ? . So dude was like, "? yall ? in the Name of Jesus."

Then some bears came out of nowhere and ate them.
    funniest ? ever
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Genesis 19

24Then the LORD rained upon ? and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
    25And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
    26But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    day 7 was a day of rest...aint much happen that day

SMH

Lampin': (v) verb - To just chill back and relax while being totally unproductive.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Smoke U wrote: »

this thread was the greatest ? I ever seen in Ill Pix.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    "But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days."
    (Leviticus 12:5)
    Translation: If the ? give birth to a girl she ? for 2-weeks. Straight up homie. Hard on Infant Hoes for 66 days mayne.
    glowy wrote: »
    Genesis 19

24Then the LORD rained upon ? and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
    25And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
    26But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.
    Translation: ? was droppin that hell Ether on eer last one of them ? ass ? ; people, animals, plants and all. If it was breathin it was dyin.

Homeboy's wife got out of pocket by looking back at the city and ? was like, "? didnt I say dont look back? So u wanna be hard headed huh? U know what else is hard? SALT rock ? ..it aint a game hoe"
    Smoke U wrote: »
    Yo that was actually entertaining.
    good thread
    Thank you madam.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.
    12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.
    13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.
    *14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

Galatians 2:11-14

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Leviticus 25:44-45

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.
    Translation: Cephas brought that drama straight to Antioch's face cuz the ? knew he was dead ass wrong.
    12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

Translation:
    James used to break bread wit them Gentile ? but when they fell through he straight fronted on them ? cuz his boys was watchin.
    13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.
    Translation: His bandwagon riding ass homeboys did the same damn thing and even Barnabas was shocked at the blatant ? -ass-ness.
    *14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

Galatians 2:11-14
    Translation: I peeped that ? and was like, "Yo. Real talk u ? is clowns. Frontin ass ? u wasnt talking all that Gentile ? last night now was u?!"
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Leviticus 25:44-45

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.
    Translation: Buy all ya Kizzy's & your Kuntas from across the border. But if push come to shove go head that ? down the street that been getting on your nerves since he moved in last year would make a good slave too. Besides nobody will miss him.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "For who the Lord loves he scorns and chastises, if you can endure the chastisement, ? will deal with u as a son, and if you cant endure the chisetasment , ? will deal with you as a ? "
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You "? " you translate.

? am I even here for at this point? LOL I guess you are inspiring me to write these translations...thank you Based Gawd
    _? _ wrote: »
    "For who the Lord loves he scorns and chastises, if you can endure the chastisement, ? will deal with u as a son, and if you cant endure the chisetasment , ? will deal with you as a ? "

TRANSLATION: ? says he beats you cuz he loves you. And if you'd just ? and stop whining about it you can finally be good for something for once in your damn life.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Translation: My ? I'm the reason your ass survived 40 years in the desert wit no grub or drank but ya gear was still flier than a paper plane and u was STILL stuntin on hoes. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! CUZ I LAID MY PIMPIN UPON THEE!

I literally spit out my food. ? 's hilarious, B
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Exodus 4:24-25

Now it came about at the lodging place on the way that the LORD met him and sought to put him to death. Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s ? and threw it at Moses’ feet, and she said, “You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me.”
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im hurtin over here i gotta find some more quotes

Exodus 21:20-21 "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

Leviticus 11:20-22

"All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper."

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 33:11 "The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend."
    John 1:18 "No one has ever seen ? ."

• DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Exodus 4:24-25

Now it came about at the lodging place on the way that the LORD met him and sought to put him to death. Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s ? and threw it at Moses’ feet, and she said, “You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me.”
    Translation: A ? was bout to ? Zipporah's baby boy at the lodge on their way to link up wit ? . Homegirl chopped the tip of her baby's ? off like threw the ? at him like "? if I'm crazy enough to do that ? ? u think amma do to you?! Now iz u Flesh of my flesh blood of my blood or what my dude?"
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Translation: A ? was bout to ? Zipporah's baby boy at the lodge on their way to link up wit ? . Homegirl chopped the tip of her baby's ? off like threw the ? at him like "? if I'm crazy enough to do that ? ? u think amma do to you?! Now iz u Flesh of my flesh blood of my blood or what my dude?"

Lmfaooooooo
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Exodus 21:20-21 "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."
    Translation: OK look, just cuz we enslaving ? dont mean we can just go beatin the living ? out of em. That just aint right. So if ol' boy beat his slave so hard the ? dont get up for 2 consecutive sunrises then go head and "hannel dat." But if the ? up & limpin around after only a day then...come on...was it really that bad?
    Leviticus 11:20-22

"All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper."
    Translation: Welcome to 2000 years ago let me share our specials with you:

The insects with wings that walk on four legs might make you throw-up. Others? Not so much.

I'd personally suggest the Locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper doe.
    Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
    Translation: "When I come back like Jord wearing the .45, it aint to play games wit chu, it's to aim at you, probably maim you, Might just cut you up to ya spleen cocksucka like the Mujahideen"
    Exodus 33:11 "The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend."
    Translation: Yo, ? and Moses chopped it up all the time man. Always shootin the ? like old heads on the block do.
    John 1:18 "No one has ever seen ? ."
    Translation: *leans forward*

*lowers voice*

On some real ? son, between me and you, I aint NEVER seen that ? fall through the hood yo.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO @ go head an hannel dat

this ?
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ROFL daaaaaaaaaaaawg LOL
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    John 11:35 "Jesus wept."
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    John 11:35 "Jesus wept."
    Translation: Jesus caught feelings. Amen.
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm dyin over here. had to find some quotes for ya
    =)
    Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other ? : for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous ?
    Translation: *Fantasia Voice* If U dont want me then dont pray to meeeee...

Cuz I aint down with that Spiritual swinging ? .
    "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's ? : and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." Matthew 19:12
    Translation: Some of them dudes was dickless from jump others got their ? chopped off to keep from doing some ? ? that'll get them sent to hell. But he who can still recieve usualy did...wit they nasty ass.
    "No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male ? is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord." Deuteronomy 23:1
    Translation: You must have *this much* ? to to enter. Your ? is an antenna for Jesus. If u aint got one...he cant get the signal anyway.
    “Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.” Psalm 137:9
    Translation: Nothing makes a man happier than busting one of them lil loud ass babies against some stones to get some peace and quiet in the village.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FOF material

Darc going to hell will gasoline drawls on LMAO
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Translation: OK look, just cuz we enslaving ? dont mean we can just go beatin the living ? out of em. That just aint right. So if ol' boy beat his slave so hard the ? dont get up for 2 consecutive sunrises then go head and "hannel dat." But if the ? up & limpin around after only a day then...come on...was it really that bad?
    Translation: Welcome to 2000 years ago let me share our specials with you:

The insects with wings that walk on four legs might make you throw-up. Others? Not so much.

I'd personally suggest the Locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper doe.
    Translation: "When I come back like Jord wearing the .45, it aint to play games wit chu, it's to aim at you, probably maim you, Might just cut you up to ya spleen cocksucka like the Mujahideen"
    Translation: Yo, ? and Moses chopped it up all the time man. Always shootin the ? like old heads on the block do.
    Translation: *leans forward*

*lowers voice*

On some real ? son, between me and you, I aint NEVER seen that ? fall through the hood yo.

he's not a biter hes' a writer :krs: