Options

Comments

• glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    =)

Translation: *Fantasia Voice* If U dont want me then dont pray to meeeee...

Cuz I aint down with that Spiritual swinging ? .

Translation: Some of them dudes was dickless from jump others got their ? chopped off to keep from doing some ? ? that'll get them sent to hell. But he who can still recieve usualy did...wit they nasty ass.
    Translation: You must have *this much* ? to to enter. Your ? is an antenna for Jesus. If u aint got one...he cant get the signal anyway.

Translation: Nothing makes a man happier than busting one of them lil loud ass babies against some stones to get some peace and quiet in the village.

The Bible is a disgusting book.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    five star thread

christians stay catching feelings

darc, translate this one for me:

deuteronomy 23:12-14

"Designate a place outside the camp where you can go to relieve yourself. As part of your equipment have something to dig with, and when you relieve yourself, dig a hole and cover up your excrement. For the LORD your ? moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you. "
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well its kinda like that phrase "beauty, thy name is ______"
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well its kinda like that phrase "beauty, thy name is kai valya, ooh my gorgeous nubian queen i wanna pay yo rent etc. etc."

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Translation:
    Translation: "When I come back like Jord wearing the .45, it aint to play games wit chu, it's to aim at you, probably maim you, Might just cut you up to ya spleen cocksucka like the Mujahideen"
    Translation:
    Translation: *leans forward*

*lowers voice*

On some real ? son, between me and you, I aint NEVER seen that ? fall through the hood yo.
    =)

Translation: *Fantasia Voice* If U dont want me then dont pray to meeeee...

Cuz I aint down with that Spiritual swinging ? .

Translation: Some of them dudes was dickless from jump others got their ? chopped off to keep from doing some ? ? that'll get them sent to hell. But he who can still recieve usualy did...wit they nasty ass.
    Translation: You must have *this much* ? to to enter. Your ? is an antenna for Jesus. If u aint got one...he cant get the signal anyway.

Translation: Nothing makes a man happier than busting one of them lil loud ass babies against some stones to get some peace and quiet in the village.
    Translation: My ? I'm the reason your ass survived 40 years in the desert wit no grub or drank but ya gear was still flier than a paper plane and u was STILL stuntin on hoes. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! CUZ I LAID MY PIMPIN UPON THEE!

LMDAO!!!

Bruh, u ain't right! lol

I swear yo ass need a job as a writer for TV/movies/ etc.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    five star thread
    It was E2Sups idea I start this in the first place lol
    deuteronomy 23:12-14

"Designate a place outside the camp where you can go to relieve yourself. As part of your equipment have something to dig with, and when you relieve yourself, dig a hole and cover up your excrement. For the LORD your ? moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you. "
    Translation: Awww hell nah! Come on mayne! Dont just be shittin all on the sidewalk like u aint got no home training! Grab a shovel dig a hole and bury that ? for ? sake! Last thing I need is Jesus telling eerbody I keep a ? village.
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ; ) lol, you got me in stitches. haven't laughed this hard in a long time, ? my stomach hurts. any way, the thing that got me about that verse, is ? 's name Jealous? wtf, it says "the lord who's name is jealous". here all this time christians been callin him jesus
    Most Christians believe in the Trinity, Father, Son, Holy Spirit. THats why they call Jesus ? & the Lord, etc.

And yes. Apparently ? thinks everybody is cheating on him.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    funny ass thread, i can't even front, ....
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I didnt expect the thread to be successful. But you just gave it the death sentence lol
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Trill ? .

T/S is a monster.
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

Deuteronomy 25:11-12:
    11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the privates: 12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.
    Translation: If two ? is fighting and dude's chick calls herself defending her man by punching dude in the ? cut that ? hand off. And neither one of u ? better cape for that ? neither.
    Genesis 19:4-8:
    4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of ? --both young and old--surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them." 6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof."
    Translation: So before bed all the ? ? in the hood was lookin for sum homos that was down to ? earlier that day. Lot was like, "damn homie dont bring that ? ? off up in here I aint bout dat life. I feel bad for u ? cuz....dat ? nasty. Yall ? need sum ? BAD. I got two daughters aint never had no ? ...? it...yall can ? all u want. Follow me if u ready to stop being sum ? -in-the-? ass ? . But dont touch none of the dudes in my house...cuz I'll ? your ? ass up."
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    **posts in possible diamond thread** thread got potential.

thank u based darc
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was lookin for this thread all over GNS...sorry ? they mighta dropped the guillotine on it :(
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was lookin for this thread all over GNS...sorry ? they mighta dropped the guillotine on it :(
    I'm getting it moved back to GnS or donkey

Cuz I dont even post in this forum and didnt expect the thread to even go anywhere lol
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ezekiel 23:19-20
    Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose ? were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

She liked that ? ? .
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    "For who the Lord loves he scorns and chastises, if you can endure the chastisement, ? will deal with u as a son, and if you cant endure the chisetasment , ? will deal with you as a ? "

Lmao.......
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this ? is classic
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh ? ...back from the dead like Christ!

R&R = Purgatory :(
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Petition to move Darx thread back to GNS

bull6599
    edit: nvrmind LOL
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Matthew 8:28-34 (King James Version)

28And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
    29And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of ? ? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
    30And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
    31So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
    32And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
    33And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.
    34And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    Matthew 8:28-34 (King James Version)

28And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
    Translation: Two dudes trippin off them shrooms was fighting like UFC on turbo til nobody could even get past them.
    29And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of ? ? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
    30And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
    31So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
    Translation: They say Jesus and yelled "Yo, Im ashamed you gotta see me on lean like this Jesus. Please dont send me to hell before my time. Look just let a brotha walk over there to them pigs and you aint even gotta see me trip out on this ? yo.
    32And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
    33And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.
    Translation: Jesus was like, "? ? outta here 4 I change my mind ol' wicked ass ? ." But suddenly the pigs all fell off a cliff, into the water and drowned.

The people taking care of the pigs got the ? out of dodge and told eerbody back at the crib what happened...? was heated.
    34And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.
    Translation: he whole city came looking for this ? and was like, "Ayo. I know you the son of ? and all that ? but your ass done killed like 5-6 weeks worth of breakfast trying to cast out some damn demons. Sorry homie but u gone have to roll up outta here.....no disrespect but them pigs was money yo."
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    pity bump.................
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *29Moses came down from Mount Sinai, carrying the two tablets with ? ’s words on them. His face was shining from speaking with the Lord, but he didn’t know it.
    *30When Aaron and all the Israelites looked at Moses and saw his face shining, they were afraid to come near him. 31Moses called to them, so Aaron and all the leaders of the community came back to him. Then Moses spoke to them.

Exodus 34:29-31
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Post resuscitation post.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i slept on this thread. good idea though.
  • ipodman
    ipodman Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    24. So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak.
    25. When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man.
    26. Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.” But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”

Translation: ? reminded Jacob his arms were too short to box with him. Jacob then informed the Lord, "I aint stupid ? we aint boxing we wrestling" u owe a ? a favor. Run that blessin homie or u aint gettin out this headlock.

27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”

“Jacob,” he answered.

Translation: Who the ? iz u ? talking to me like that? What cho name is ? ? Ja--Jake? The ? --- JACOB?!?

28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with ? and with humans and have overcome.”

Translation: Thats wack yo...change that ? to Israel. U been through sum ? in your life & word to Antoine Fisher u still standing! U still here!

29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.”

Translation: So what's your name then?
    But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there.

Translation: ? u need my government for homie? U dont know me like dat? Lemme go head and bless u right quick

30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw ? face to face, and yet my life was spared.”

Translation: ? blessed his "Peniel" (no holy ? ) and didnt even ? my ? afterward.

bump

this ? darxwell a got damn fool. lol