the kinda N!gga ya'll cosigning? Drake the enemy.

Options

Comments

• stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you should immediately ? yourself for invoking the name of MLk in this discussion.. and Everyone is judged by their image.. inthe public arena.. ? even inthe private arena sadly.. thats why ? .. PUT ON AN IMAGE..

Real life ? .

lol it was necessary to prove my point. of course every one is judged by their image, its how we operate as humans. but to femininly spew your feelings about another man on a message board and have people cosign it is just a sad sight.
  • monolithicpaw
    monolithicpaw Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    real talk! a couple of years ago I went through some ? with my baby Moms, And she told me that the dude that was courting her at the time called her with his friend and sang some Earth Wind and Fire to her through the phone. the first thing that came to my mind was ? ass ? ! I don't get it either fam. Real women are to be respected and courted. But when a ? is on the phone singing to broads... all I could do was SMH and give her the long stroke like she is accustomed to. And I mean it! I've done cooked for broads and took them to movies and all type of ? . but sangin? Sangin and snitching? that aint no part of the game. Especially in the manner that Drake does. I got 2 daughters man I watch over them like an Eagle on top of a pyrimid.And I want the best for them. But the line has to be drawn. You won't ever here me say Drake aint got no microphone skills. But Dude is someone that I would pull the shotgun on.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol @ pulling the shotgun on Drizzy

yall ? wildin
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Naw I'm bothered you would consider drake and king in the same sentence to be a viable option bro

Like really doe??

Leader of civil rights is brought into the discussion about a man with menacing owl and Aaliyah tats

Imma let you think about that

i dont get what thats supposed to mean. what does mlk being the leader of civil rights and drakes tattoos have anything to do with eachother?
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Drake a true player.

Fucc ass lame ? wouldn't understand what he does.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i dont get what thats supposed to mean. what does mlk being the leader of civil rights and drakes tattoos have anything to do with eachother?

Exactly!!!

I'm glad you understand
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

LMAO Common softer than Drake, this a known facc.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here's the thing:

I see the infatuation with Drake by the young populus as a reflection of the young generation as a whole. You say he's passive-aggressive? Look at the majority of cats that "ride" for him. Most of them are confused, young men, mostly with no father growing up, and unsure of their own masculinity.

They also have NO individuality, so they can't think on their own, but rather co-sign the next ? that happens to be on TV, "getting money and ? ", which is merely a spokescreen to hide their own confusion about what it takes and means to be a "real man" in the world. Instead of facing these things, they normally parlay it off as "hating" to anyone who disagrees with them.

Of course, the fact that guys like Drake, Lil' Wayne, Meek Millz, etc have now a LEGION of guys following them now has made them feel like they're invincible...plus the fact that "? usually do what the ? do", and every female under the age of 23 looks at these guys as new young Gods pretty much says itself. THAT''s what this pseudo-feminine behavior (dry snitching on records, the female clothing) gets so much of a pass. They simply have their own little nation now.
  • monolithicpaw
    monolithicpaw Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol @ pulling the shotgun on Drizzy

yall ? wildin

I don't mean Drake literally. my daughters are much too young. But if someone cut from that cloth shows up at my door... It's on!
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here's the thing:

I see the infatuation with Drake by the young populus as a reflection of the young generation as a whole. You say he's passive-aggressive? Look at the majority of cats that "ride" for him. Most of them are confused, young men, mostly with no father growing up, and unsure of their own masculinity.

They also have NO individuality, so they can't think on their own, but rather co-sign the next ? that happens to be on TV, "getting money and ? ", which is merely a spokescreen to hide their own confusion about what it takes and means to be a "real man" in the world. Instead of facing these things, they normally parlay it off as "hating" to anyone who disagrees with them.

Of course, the fact that guys like Drake, Lil' Wayne, Meek Millz, etc have now a LEGION of guys following them now has made them feel like they're invincible...plus the fact that "? usually do what the ? do", and every female under the age of 23 looks at these guys as new young Gods pretty much says itself. THAT''s what this pseudo-feminine behavior (dry snitching on records, the female clothing) gets so much of a pass. They simply have their own little nation now.

...Or...Maybe...? just relate to a lot of the ? he says...And like the way he says it...And like how he balances his lyrics with his production...Maybe...? just like his music...And don't care to think too often about his real life personality...Maybe?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Drake a true player.

Fucc ass lame ? wouldn't understand what he does.
    LMAO Common softer than Drake, this a known facc.

. .
  • Bcotton5
    edited January 2012
    Options

Waiting for the Lord to rise
    I look into my daughter's eyes
    And realize that I'm gonna learn through her
    The Messiah, might even return through her
    If I'm gonna do it, I gotta change the world through her

Take Care in stores now 5 letters YMCMB
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Bruh where and how the ? could you imply all that about Drake thru his music?

Like even if all you said was true....Why would that have anything to do with whatever enjoyment listeners get out of Drake's music?

Everything Ive heard about Jay Z as a person seems to imply he's an opportunistic snake who will jump ships in a heartbeat to go where the money is. He's still my favorite music artist of all time.

Jeezy has a suspect list of ? he's had a problem with (Gucci, Drama, Nas, Rick Ross,) and ? still love him. IT is what it is.
  • thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Grown men listening to Drake

I just refuse to believe you all are grown. U gotta be ?
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    thewave19 wrote: »
    Grown men listening to Drake

I just refuse to believe you all are grown. U gotta be ?

French Montana listens to/hangs with Drake...50 Cent co-signed Drake...Max B sings...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sheeesh you ? really hate Drake, huh ?

jamel and his co signers are definitely dark skin
  • Bcotton5
    edited January 2012
    Options

You know what Im sipping!

Ill teach you how to mix it!

But youre the only one cause I dont trust these ? !

I dont trust these ? , they might catch me slipping

And put in something different

So youre the only one!
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think Drake's success is a symptom of the game as whole.

Drake just makes an easy target.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think Drake's success is a symptom of the game as whole.

Drake just makes an easy target.

Pretty much but he is leading this pop rap genre..
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you know what, my guy...u are absolutely right....kinda changes my whole opinion, I will admit it...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you know what, my guy...u are absolutely right....kinda changes my whole opinion, I will admit it...

Explain.. who are you talking bout what are you referring to. and watch changed ?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here's the thing:

Seriously, what can done when the little nation of spineless ? give birth n raise another generation of simps? Even these confused ass females are now screaming "I want a real man" when MEN as a whole are an endangered species.
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    ...Or...Maybe...? just relate to a lot of the ? he says...And like the way he says it...And like how he balances his lyrics with his production...Maybe...? just like his music...And don't care to think too often about his real life personality...Maybe?

yeah, i agree..i dig Drakes music and Im 36 from the boom bap era. But the t/s is correct. He is a hating type of nigguh, and hip hop was partly based on the personality of the artist. Run DMCs whole appeal was that they could be guys from your nieghborhood. Years ago, my whole excuse for going against the shiny suit movement was that, if these guys were in your hood, u wouldnt F with cats that bragged how much money they had and you didnt...Drake is definitely a try to F your girl behind your back type guy..Charlamagne says it best...sorry, my embed game is terrible...http://youtu.be/1avdthbzt-Q