the older im getting the more im finding myself resenting and hating white ppl..

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
now im not your typical "angry black man" that grew up feeling like they are oppressed by society and any of that ? ..im perfectly aware of my capabilities etc..and im not someone who's going based onwhat i think white ppl are...i went to a predominantly white school and college etc...

but lately and more so the past few years i just start seeing them differently..im finding i cant trust them where as before i would just say "well that that is like u and i"..i believe most white folks are just two faced now and would fkk you over the first chance they get inorder to benefit them and their "ppl"..

anyway i was watching this movie The Help..and im just so fkking ? of and raging that i stopped watching it..

lately i've been having this desire to just get with white chicks and simply use them in the most animalistic and vengeful way(not ? lol) with maximum hate lol..its really ? up but when i see them i just see this idea of someone who thinks the world revolves around them..the world panders to their needs and if you dont see things the way they see things then your view is pointless..

maybe it has to do with me joining the workforce too?? in school you have more idealistic white folks that i interacted with that maybe gave me hope..or maybe i was just naive back then..either way the longer i stay away from whatever that was the more animosity and hatred im building towards them..

anyone else had moments in their life like that?

Comments

• zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I always hated craccas
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    as a white person, let me tell you that most white people don't even care what other races and cultures are doing

they are too busy ? over each other...

true story, but people don't want to hear it.

That's why I just do me and trust no one else.
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    as a white person, let me tell you that most white people don't even care what other races and cultures are doing

they are too busy ? over each other...

true story, but people don't want to hear it.

That's why I just do me and trust no one else.

i dont believe that ? ...

white folks stick together in a lot of ways..especially when presented with others that arent "white".
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lately i've been having this desire to just get with white chicks and simply use them in the most animalistic and vengeful way(not ? lol) with maximum hate

and then y'all mad when white people be stereotyping us as... animalistic, violent etc.
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    lately i've been having this desire to just get with white chicks and simply use them in the most animalistic and vengeful way(not ? lol) with maximum hate

and then y'all mad when white people be stereotyping us as... animalistic, violent etc.

lol....this ? here...
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yakub the big head scientist shouldn't had never grafted those devils word 2 allah
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    now im not your typical "angry black man" that grew up feeling like they are oppressed by society and any of that ? ..im perfectly aware of my capabilities etc..and im not someone who's going based onwhat i think white ppl are...i went to a predominantly white school and college etc...

but lately and more so the past few years i just start seeing them differently..im finding i cant trust them where as before i would just say "well that that is like u and i"..i believe most white folks are just two faced now and would fkk you over the first chance they get inorder to benefit them and their "ppl"..

anyway i was watching this movie The Help..and im just so fkking ? of and raging that i stopped watching it..

lately i've been having this desire to just get with white chicks and simply use them in the most animalistic and vengeful way(not ? lol) with maximum hate lol..its really ? up but when i see them i just see this idea of someone who thinks the world revolves around them..the world panders to their needs and if you dont see things the way they see things then your view is pointless..

maybe it has to do with me joining the workforce too?? in school you have more idealistic white folks that i interacted with that maybe gave me hope..or maybe i was just naive back then..either way the longer i stay away from whatever that was the more animosity and hatred im building towards them..

anyone else had moments in their life like that?

Don't do it, bruh. A lot of heads think that when you exploit white women you're getting back at the man, but exploitation is a two way street, and its not about that anyway.

What about The Help has you so heated?

EDIT: What I'm saying is taking your frustration out on white chicks isn't going to make you feel any better over the long run. It's like trying to drink away depression. Anyway a lot of white chicks like that so, really, they're coming up.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i dont believe that ? ...

white folks stick together in a lot of ways..especially when presented with others that arent "white".

I kind of hear what your saying... perhaps.

But doesn't every culture do this? I was just pointing out that I don't get up in the morning, call all my white friends, and plan out how we're going to oppress the other races.

In 2012, money has the REAL power of oppression... wealth and control of it...
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Don't do it, bruh. A lot of heads think that when you exploit white women you're getting back at the man, but exploitation is a two way street, and its not about that anyway.

What about The Help has you so heated?

i mean just the cockiness and gull with which they treat the maids and just the way they look at them..here's someone who rAised u and took care of u and once they become adults they start treating them so fkked up..

honestly i havent finished it yet ..for some reason i cant ..i just stopped it at like 30 mins in so maybe it turns around i dont know.

but even the way they walk around and talk to each other on some "im the cream of the crop who are you" ? ..THAT feeling is what im now becoming more aware of that is breeding this "hatred and despise" in me..
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    I kind of hear what your saying... perhaps.

But doesn't every culture do this? I was just pointing out that I don't get up in the morning, call all my white friends, and plan out how we're going to oppress the other races.

In 2012, money has the REAL power of oppression... wealth and control of it...

u have a point though

however so far in my life i have interacted with quite a few "others" and i never have the feeling of what they say or do is different from what they are....maybe its the consequence of political correctness but i feel white ppl mroe so have mastered the art of 2 face..presenting an image thats "oh cool" but having a feeling of "i cant wait to fkk u over when you're not looking"..more so than any other group i've interacted with..
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My spirit

2q8x83p.jpg

k2mkk8.jpg

State of Black AmeriKKKa today

ztwvud.jpg
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    I always hated craccas

• SlickestR
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    My spirit

2q8x83p.jpg

k2mkk8.jpg

State of Black AmeriKKKa today

ztwvud.jpg

black jesus making ? jesus look like he gon rip off the cross and float away.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Y'all need to get over yourselves. Trust me white people are not worried about y'all.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember hearing bout people that used to get just as upset over Mississippi burning, never bothered to watch the help becauses Ive seen too many movies like that and wasnt really expecting any different thing that what ive seen before. some ? still the "help" so seeing that ? in a movie dont make me no difference.

man ive experienced small amounts of racism from the time I was in grade school through the military and up til now and the thing is, its nothing like it was....its still there and will always be as long as there is a black and white period but its just one of those little life nuisances you learn to deal with or navigate around.

you really should take people on an individual case by case basis regardless of color, black or white, rather than grouping everyone into one group..there are some black, hispanic, asian you name it folk that will do you just as ? as the most racist white person.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited January 2012
    Options
    except the ones who makes decisions...

So you think that all the politicians, CEO's, small business owners, school principles, or general managers of a store or restaraunt make all their decisions with the intentions of ? over black people? If so why do other groups of ethnic minorities not feel the same or make the same excuses for themselves?
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I c/s this thread.

I grew up thinking "why cant we just all get along??"...but once I started working in corporate and dealing with white customers, I now know why we cant....white ppl truly disgusts me on a whole.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    T/S I understand where u coming from playboy your growing as a human and starting to see things simply for what they are ....

the thing is this though holmes, no need to hate anyone when in reality being black is a gift, they would rather have u believing it was a curse ........

live ya life take care of yours and make ya moves, understand whatever it is u want under the sun can be had ...............
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited January 2012
    Options
    listen up...
    aint no ? way I'm about to explain racism to u...
    if u don't "believe" it, so the ? what?
    read a book or something...
    and miss me with those white people lies... do not quote me or respond to this post... thanks...

Oh I believe in racism but I also believe in tellin it like it is. Everybody broke them white folks not worried about you.
  • CashMeOutKing
    CashMeOutKing Members Posts: 214
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i said the same thing to myself earlier like i hate the ? outta white people
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    C/s this thread. I feel the same as well.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Still, you should try brutally ? some white women.

See if it makes you feel better.
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited January 2012
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    T/S I understand where u coming from playboy your growing as a human and starting to see things simply for what they are ....

the thing is this though holmes, no need to hate anyone when in reality being black is a gift, they would rather have u believing it was a curse ........

live ya life take care of yours and make ya moves, understand whatever it is u want under the sun can be had ...............

Now heres some real talk
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited January 2012
    Options
    listen up...
    aint no ? way I'm about to explain racism to u...
    if u don't "believe" it, so the ? what?
    read a book or something...
    and miss me with those white people lies... do not quote me or respond to this post... thanks...

Love it, I'm done tired of explaining racism to white people, we spend more energy explaining racism then actually doing anything to prevent it
  • SlickestR
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ladiesman wrote: »
    Love it, I'm done tired of explaining racism to white people, we spend more energy explaining racism then actually doing anything to prevent it

racism will never be prevented. Not this day and age.