the older im getting the more im finding myself resenting and hating white ppl..

Options

Comments

• Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    racism will never be prevented. Not this day and age.

I agree with you there
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    T/S is a real ? for this thread. I think you joining the workforce has helped you resent them. Like you i was also on some "Why can't we get along" or "Judge a person by action" and all that, even though i never was naive thankfully, but things i've seen recently..? fuggedaboutit!.

But i heavily c/s the fact that white people have mastered the art of 2 face. This is one of the reasons why i almost refuse to work around white people. Unfortunately white people have more power than us in the minority obviously so it's hard, nothing worse than ? feeling like they have to kiss up to these cracka ass crackas when you looking for jobs while the ? next door can do whatever he wants and mess up how many times he wants and still not get fired and make more money than you forever.

? them crackas. Real talk.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this bugs me because its MLK day and cats pretty much act like the whites aren't who they are...
    its sick to act like they are not racist slime... of course the majority aren't but lets not be dumb...

Actually the majority are racist patna. It's protocol though. Black people always put faith in someone or something other than themselves like Islam, arabs, white people, spanish people and all that. ? 'em all real talk. I ? with my peoples and my peoples only.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yo i feel the same way i never had no beef with white people. Now that I'm 18 and look older and bigger when i walk by they get shook they never did that before ? making me mad.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    T/S is a real ? for this thread. I think you joining the workforce has helped you resent them. Like you i was also on some "Why can't we get along" or "Judge a person by action" and all that, even though i never was naive thankfully, but things i've seen recently..? fuggedaboutit!.

But i heavily c/s the fact that white people have mastered the art of 2 face. This is one of the reasons why i almost refuse to work around white people. Unfortunately white people have more power than us in the minority obviously so it's hard, nothing worse than ? feeling like they have to kiss up to these cracka ass crackas when you looking for jobs while the ? next door can do whatever he wants and mess up how many times he wants and still not get fired and make more money than you forever.

? them crackas. Real talk.
    bro i give u an example..i work at a place where we do shifts.. there's a coveted shift that a lot of folks want. i personally dont want it because there's a lot of close supervision and i hate that..but there's this black dude thats been doing it for like 2 years and he loves it. We're always talking about the relationship he's built with the supervisors aorund him, how he trusts them whatever..im like thats cool.
    THere's a white chick that started at the company like 8 months ago this chick just shows up, nothing special. she requests this position that dude is working in and guess who got demoted to my shift? yeah homie...
    dude saw that the chick was looking to get his spot and spoke to the supervisors(aLL white btw) who he thought he built a great relationship with..and they're all like "oh you fine....we're not moving u"...but guess who the same ones that told him he has to change shift?

now u may say its because she's an attractive female..but there are way more attractive black/non white females at the company that were looking to get that shift since its mainly 9-5 morning type shift. They never got it even after applying for it. U got older folks in the company with more experience that wants day shift that never get it...dude got it because someone died and he was the only one trained at that point to fill it in..

the fkked up part is..the coveted shift has like 95 percent white workers..and the other has 95 percent black/non whites(and they sprinkle a few european accent speaking whites just so if u say racism they'll go "but ___ and ____ works that shift). Like literally 2 white chicks from Ukraine or somewhere...smh i dont believe that ? is coincidence at all..12 blacks and 2 whites.

its ? like that where u know what it is..but they've learned to disguise it so well that is just getting to me..and if you say "oh that looks suspicious" they go "you're just looking for something to complain about".. i fkking hate that 2 faced ? man..
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    cracka ? yo ? mane.
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you a real ? then you also keep an eye on these mexicans too. Anyone who grew up around mexicans know these ? kiss up to craccas more than uncle toms, ? disgustin b
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    bro i give u an example..i work at a place where we do shifts.. there's a coveted shift that a lot of folks want. i personally dont want it because there's a lot of close supervision and i hate that..but there's this black dude thats been doing it for like 2 years and he loves it. We're always talking about the relationship he's built with the supervisors aorund him, how he trusts them whatever..im like thats cool.
    THere's a white chick that started at the company like 8 months ago this chick just shows up, nothing special. she requests this position that dude is working in and guess who got demoted to my shift? yeah homie...
    dude saw that the chick was looking to get his spot and spoke to the supervisors(aLL white btw) who he thought he built a great relationship with..and they're all like "oh you fine....we're not moving u"...but guess who the same ones that told him he has to change shift?

now u may say its because she's an attractive female..but there are way more attractive black/non white females at the company that were looking to get that shift since its mainly 9-5 morning type shift. They never got it even after applying for it. U got older folks in the company with more experience that wants day shift that never get it...dude got it because someone died and he was the only one trained at that point to fill it in..

the fkked up part is..the coveted shift has like 95 percent white workers..and the other has 95 percent black/non whites(and they sprinkle a few european accent speaking whites just so if u say racism they'll go "but ___ and ____ works that shift). Like literally 2 white chicks from Ukraine or somewhere...smh i dont believe that ? is coincidence at all..12 blacks and 2 whites.

its ? like that where u know what it is..but they've learned to disguise it so well that is just getting to me..and if you say "oh that looks suspicious" they go "you're just looking for something to complain about".. i fkking hate that 2 faced ? man..

This is part of the reason why my goal is to one day become an entrepreneur. I simply cannot stand working for and with some whites. I remember having a job where they would purposely put the whites in better and more comfortable positions in the warehouse while almost ALL the blacks were outside picking up garbage.
    And don't even let me start when it comes to dealing with white customers....
  • zay_24
    edited January 2012
    Options
    For those ? still in denial and think racism is a dead issue, just go look at youtube comments, yahoo comments, fb groups(mostly white ones), stormfront, 4chan etc...
    You see how racist these craccas still is, and the people making these comments arent rural hillbillies, they're everyday white people you interact with, some of them being school teachers smh..
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    Yo i feel the same way i never had no beef with white people. Now that I'm 18 and look older and bigger when i walk by they get shook they never did that before ? making me mad.

prepare for that ? to happen more often brother. The worse is when your walking behind them and they purposely step aside to watch you walk past. White women are especially known for this. Or when the purposely cross the street to avoid you. It is often the subtle things that feel me up with hatred.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    prepare for that ? to happen more often brother. The worse is when your walking behind them and they purposely step aside to watch you walk past. White women are especially known for this. Or when the purposely cross the street to avoid you. It is often the subtle things that feel me up with hatred.

This man it crazy.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    I'm gonna jump in and say this - I find it so refreshing to see the true nature of ungrateful black people and the resentment they have for white people in general. You've proven your point, SO deal with it. IMO your content says it all - you got anger on your sleeves and one BIG ? chip on them shoulders.....I'LL BETCHA half you so-called courageous ? won't say this to a white man face to face one on one. Here it is MLK day and many whites walked right along in the struggle,and what the ? do you do in return...spew this kind of ? ... saying you're ungrateful is being nice....YOU SORRY ? ! I can't stand the double standard you black people live by.

don't stop now, conitnue to explain your crushed feelings .......
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    That's ? up.

What does dude have to say about the "great relationship" he has with his supervisors now?

that nig is just broken man lol..

dude is already loooking to get a new job..been to several interviews and should be out in a few..

fkked up part is..the chick now is calling out damn near every opportunity she gets..talking about she's sick..and who has to cover her shift? yeah homie...so they fkked him and continue to fkk him to cover her spot..

so sometimes when we have a days off dude has to come in to fill her spot....

he's in one of those situations where he cant risk losing his job because of bills and all that..and i feel for him..
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My feelings ain't hurt - I meant what I said and said what I meant - Black people can kiss my ass - ! I'll never patronize any black owned business....EVER!

as he says that on a hiphop forum..lol

anyway like i said..i've seen different sides of white folks..and it used to give me hope..back in school i never felt like this..my recent behavior didnt come from a random place..it built from the interaction im having now..so how you gonna tell me that its not relevant.?
  • zay_24
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I used to work with lots of Black people & partied with a few outside of work. I never heard them ? as much as you do. I've seen black people play both side against the middle. IMO black people are the protected people in this society. When so-called black politicians can tell others to GO TO HELL just because they want a smaller government & they want some leadership....WTF is wrong with that? You talk about two-faced white people as if that's some kind lessons taught to them....? ! BUDDY - you meet (aka) boss man some kind of ? ...and they do come in black faces as well. DON'T TELL ME blacks can't be racist....? they can be and they are at times.

Im openly racist against you craccas
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My feelings ain't hurt - I meant what I said and said what I meant - Black people can kiss my ass - ! I'll never patronize any black owned business....EVER! iF YOU truly hate on me and mine ...then keep the ? out of my neighborhoods....once you come into them they go down in value.

you seem tough, why aren't u doing anything about blacks who are crushing ya neighborhoods .....

Smh @ u whining about ya neighborhoods on a messageboard .
  • GoodSiqMoney
    GoodSiqMoney Members Posts: 255
    edited January 2012
    Options
    "watch Rosewood, go outside and slap a cracka"
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    then keep the ? out of my neighborhoods....once you come into them they go down in value.

and why do you think that is?? do you think the price of the neighborhood goes down because black folks move in or because WHITE folks who control the price of the market decides its not worth as much just because of the presence of black folks in it..

so which group is the racist in this situation?
    it only makes sense for ppl to move into upgraded neighborhood when they have the resources..but when they do the white folks n that neighborhood resort to their innate prejudicial mindstate..and equate them with criminals etc and price goes down..

plz dont act like a lot of white folks dont play a part in this ? .

like i said i've seen the other good side but there's a lot more not so good but trying to appear good side of white folks that i hate or atleast starting to
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I used to work with lots of Black people & partied with a few outside of work. I never heard them ? as much as you do. I've seen black people play both side against the middle. IMO black people are the protected people in this society. When so-called black politicians can tell others to GO TO HELL just because they want a smaller government & they want some leadership....WTF is wrong with that? You talk about two-faced white people as if that's some kind lessons taught to them....? ! BUDDY - you meet (aka) boss man some kind of ? ...and they do come in black faces as well. DON'T TELL ME blacks can't be racist....? they can be and they are at times.

normally when a black person doesnt like a white person, or an asian doesnt like a black person, or most non whites dont like ppl they often are pretty obvious about it in my experience..but white folks have mastered the opposite..smile in your face while plotting on ? u when you leave..

most white folks dont do good ? purely for out of selflessness. they usually have a motive that benefits them..thats just reality.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    now im not your typical "angry black man" that grew up feeling like they are oppressed by society and any of that ? ..im perfectly aware of my capabilities etc..and im not someone who's going based onwhat i think white ppl are...i went to a predominantly white school and college etc...

but lately and more so the past few years i just start seeing them differently..im finding i cant trust them where as before i would just say "well that that is like u and i"..i believe most white folks are just two faced now and would fkk you over the first chance they get inorder to benefit them and their "ppl"..

anyway i was watching this movie The Help..and im just so fkking ? of and raging that i stopped watching it..

lately i've been having this desire to just get with white chicks and simply use them in the most animalistic and vengeful way(not ? lol) with maximum hate lol..its really ? up but when i see them i just see this idea of someone who thinks the world revolves around them..the world panders to their needs and if you dont see things the way they see things then your view is pointless..

maybe it has to do with me joining the workforce too?? in school you have more idealistic white folks that i interacted with that maybe gave me hope..or maybe i was just naive back then..either way the longer i stay away from whatever that was the more animosity and hatred im building towards them..

anyone else had moments in their life like that?

That's people in general man...there's no secret solidarity that exists between black folks for just being black...people period will ? you over to benefit themselves...a black person won't be any less likely to screw you over just because you're black...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It's not about being tough - you and yours vent via this site. If most blacks truly have as much hatred as they convey within....? then really, we aren't that untied after all - I don't know you and don't wanna know you. Your content says it all. I've learned so much about how ANGRY MAD and SO RESENTFUL that most of you are.....WHY? I've never been hateful to a black person in my entire life....WTF? Y you gotta be so damn angry? are you truly this ungrateful in the real world? do you truly despise white people?

don't try flipping it stick to ya script ....

U are the one that went on a angry emotional tirade about how blacks can kiss your ass and how you'll never patronize a black owned business LoL ......

only one thats naturally angry and mad in here is U ......
  • 2nd chances
    edited January 2012
    Options
    BS - who started this ? ? I never made this thread. You and yours carried on with it and I joined in to defend my own. So who's instigator now?

so lets be clear ..are you really arguing that white folks are not racist?

or u saying black folks are just as racist as white folks?.....................i mean you really really believe that ? ???

can u tell me what part of the world you live in maybe that has a play in your opinion
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    BS - who started this ? ? I never made this thread. You and yours carried on with it and I joined in to defend my own. So who's instigator now?

LoL @ u choosing to defend ya own via messageboard instead of getting out there taking ya neighborhoods back ....

carry on ....
  • GoodSiqMoney
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol@this enraged cracka...

its even funnier to me that he got a clint eastwood avi

i jus imagine the man from gran torino when he typed "then stay out my neighborhoods"
  • GoodSiqMoney
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I never said that. Of course you'll try in imply otherwise. You hate white people? then just man up to it. I remember when some ass claimed that white men been ? your women for 600 years....? can you say duke university? EVERY ? TIME you and yours make claims about how wicked white people are...you NEVER prove it - you start posting images from 60 years ago...as if that dreadful era is going on right NOW.....? quit lying thru your teeth.

im not one to demonize all white people or all of anyone for that matter

BUT

that dreadful error and it's images,

we can put up images and articles of those similar to that time period that are goin on RIGHT NOW

THEY JUS DONT GARNER AS MUCH MEDIA COVERAGE FOR SOME REASON!!!