the older im getting the more im finding myself resenting and hating white ppl..

Options

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    "speak and smile" tactic is the white way of saying, "Don't mind me. I'm harmless." But these are the most harmful whites.
    they don't intend to give you a chance to perform because you may excel and surpass them.
    Now since a face-to-face conversation is more real, more human, more connecting, whites will try their best to avoid these interactions. Only to replace them with letters, emails, text messages, and maybe a phone call.
    When you speak to white people in an articulate, intelligent manner, sometimes they'll be shocked because they expect you to speak foolishly or to fulfill a stereotype that they created.
    Now, for best results with smaller issues on the job always try to get a face-to-face meeting. White people hate real communication. It makes them uncomfortable.
    Consider this: everyone that ever tried to help people of color or even fought in great racial debates has been killed.
    When you follow behind whites, you will always be just that--behind them.

all true......
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Look at your post #102 - you said it not me - now your implying otherwise SO make up your mind,btw I will fess-up to the kiss my ass remark...just like when Maxine Waters tells those who oppose her...they can go to hell. Well she can KISS MY ASS and those who cosign her insults.

i'm not implying nothing, only thing i'm doing is using your posts against u, making u "fess-up" LoL ....

u said black people can keep the ? out of ya neighborhoods .... my question is if u feel that way then what are u doing to keep them the ? out ya neighborhood besides whining on a messageboard ?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ive found out that the older i get i find myslef resenting everybody

the only color that matters is green ? ? and crackas
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You need to counter that book with this book - don't tell me that racist black rednecks don't exist....your honor code won't allow for them being exposed but this dude nailed it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals

have a drink whitey
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Kirk wrote: »
    Heyslick is one of Gambino's GOAT aliases.

how come he doesnt post under his original name?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I saw that Heyslick posted in here, and automatically knew this thread would be full of mad negroes.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Heyslick is one of Gambino's GOAT aliases.

heyslick is being torn apart in here ........

nuthin but emotion coming from that fella ....
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    heyslick is being torn apart in here ........

nuthin but emotion coming from that fella ....

how do you tear apart a person who is only trolling?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    how do you tear apart a person who is only trolling?

thats a good question, how does a troll catch feelings ?

because i've been trolling in here from the jump minus the emotion ....
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    is it me or does "hey slick" sound like something an old angry white man would say to a minority

stock-photo-an-angry-old-man-glaring-and-pointing-near-the-viewer-isolated-on-white-83383246.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you like seeing ghettos develop into otherwise peaceful neighborhoods....you'll never understand the bottom-line. FYI I'm only one person and cannot stop anything from happening that wasn't gonna happen anyway. The anger within these pages is real and I don't want that coming to my community...so either your with that scenario or your not. Like someone said: if you don't stand-up for something you'll fall for anything. Content is what I've judged many by and buddy there's some pretty foul content spewed within these pages.

you've displayed the most anger heyslick shame on u for what you've brought to your community ....
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    A white persons racism usually reveals itself when they're ? . I had a white co worker/friend laugh and while ? said "haha I'm white. And you guys are Black haha". That was the last time we kicked it. I ain't gonna say I hate or dislike Whites as a whole, but I do find them annoying as ? . Especially white females, I absolutely hate working wit white ? .

And half u ? in here ? about white people are the first ones in other threads to express your love for white women. Stop faking that pro black ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yelp whatever goes around comes back atcha. How do it feel?

LoL idk . .
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    now im not your typical "angry black man" that grew up feeling like they are oppressed by society and any of that ? ..im perfectly aware of my capabilities etc..and im not someone who's going based onwhat i think white ppl are...i went to a predominantly white school and college etc...

but lately and more so the past few years i just start seeing them differently..im finding i cant trust them where as before i would just say "well that that is like u and i"..i believe most white folks are just two faced now and would fkk you over the first chance they get inorder to benefit them and their "ppl"..

anyway i was watching this movie The Help..and im just so fkking ? of and raging that i stopped watching it..

lately i've been having this desire to just get with white chicks and simply use them in the most animalistic and vengeful way(not ? lol) with maximum hate lol..its really ? up but when i see them i just see this idea of someone who thinks the world revolves around them..the world panders to their needs and if you dont see things the way they see things then your view is pointless..

maybe it has to do with me joining the workforce too?? in school you have more idealistic white folks that i interacted with that maybe gave me hope..or maybe i was just naive back then..either way the longer i stay away from whatever that was the more animosity and hatred im building towards them..

anyone else had moments in their life like that?

damn b, no disrespect intended but life must really be shittin on you.
    the older i get the less i give a damn who anybody feels about anything and i walk by people half the time like they don't exist. i don't have no resentments towards white people as a whole but on the real a lot of people just stupid. you can't expect no white person to ever understand your ass. and a person with money enough to make a movie and a black person desperate enough to accept the money to play a ? ass role just gon do what it do. you can't depend on nobody for ? and if you can't control the situation, then ? it don't invest your emotions in it. ain't no point in getting mad over a bunch of ? or egotistical behavior (you perceive) and attitudes of others you can't control. ? 'em, don't try to understand it out react to it (unless it directly crosses your path). just label 'em dumb ? and keep it pushing focused on your own goals.
    when i see them i just see this idea of someone who thinks the world revolves around them..the world panders to their needs and if you dont see things the way they see things then your view is pointless.

for real tho take a step back and take a look at the world and the people in it. fear, vanity, and self preservation are the biggest drivers in the world. a large amount of people believe the world revolves around them. use that ? to your advantage. observed, plot, and act on that. when people are so focused on themselves that they can't see the world, just sell em whatever dream that they'd believe the most. embrace that ? and take advantage of it.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Becareful dealing with hate, but you are justified in the fact that you should resent white people, at this point, thats a part of Black People waking up. Your ancestors were draged here by the thousands stacked on top of each other, getting sick on one another, throwing up and ? on each other, dying on top of each other from sickness and no treatment. They were broken made to tae slave names that described white people. Then you grow up in schools to read how they ? everybody, destroy our artifacts and contributions to the world.

You know what the worst thing they do is......They make us watch videos of slavery. Thats oppression at its finest.

Watch Devils Double, thats what the Lunatic Udae Hussein would do to his captives when he wanted them to stay in line. He would make them watch videos of the people they tortured.

ANy freedom you have now, know ? died to get you that ? meanwhile they didn't get it for themselves.
  • GoodSiqMoney
    GoodSiqMoney Members Posts: 255
    edited January 2012
    Options
    A white persons racism usually reveals itself when they're ? . I had a white co worker/friend laugh and while ? said "haha I'm white. And you guys are Black haha". That was the last time we kicked it. I ain't gonna say I hate or dislike Whites as a whole, but I do find them annoying as ? . Especially white females, I absolutely hate working wit white ? .

And half u ? in here ? about white people are the first ones in other threads to express your love for white women. Stop faking that pro black ?

its an epidemic
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    now im not your typical "angry black man" that grew up feeling like they are oppressed by society and any of that ? ..im perfectly aware of my capabilities etc..and im not someone who's going based onwhat i think white ppl are...i went to a predominantly white school and college etc...

but lately and more so the past few years i just start seeing them differently..im finding i cant trust them where as before i would just say "well that that is like u and i"..i believe most white folks are just two faced now and would fkk you over the first chance they get inorder to benefit them and their "ppl"..

anyway i was watching this movie The Help..and im just so fkking ? of and raging that i stopped watching it..

lately i've been having this desire to just get with white chicks and simply use them in the most animalistic and vengeful way(not ? lol) with maximum hate lol..its really ? up but when i see them i just see this idea of someone who thinks the world revolves around them..the world panders to their needs and if you dont see things the way they see things then your view is pointless..

maybe it has to do with me joining the workforce too?? in school you have more idealistic white folks that i interacted with that maybe gave me hope..or maybe i was just naive back then..either way the longer i stay away from whatever that was the more animosity and hatred im building towards them..

anyone else had moments in their life like that?

That's cuz you're a ? who catches feelings
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    so u can't like white ? and still be pro-black?
    shut yo ? up...

im just trying to do to the white woman, what the white man has done to us for over 400 years.

oh yeah whats that?

? em!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Videos of slavery? Word? Video cameras existed in the 1860's or earlier?

Oh, you must mean documentaries and re-enactments of slavery. Staged stuff. Acting.

How do you know any of it really happened? Dinosaur bones are all fake, right? But slavery was real? Black people working? And for NO MONEY?

Nah. It's all a conspiracy to make money for Barack Obama's re-election campaign. You just believe the official story, chump. Your third eye ain't open.

lmfao....you you were in that thread about the dinosaurs? that was the funniest thread ever
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    thats how i know what happened, i was there

i wasnt there when dinosaurs was, so how can i believe in them?

i wasnt there for slavery. ? didn't happen.

see, you just believe what other people told you. i find out for myself. i dont listen to people, i dont read, and i dont watch anything that isnt a ? youtube video. thats why im smarter than the average bear. word to elijah.

? damn....can you be like my senei? n/h
  • get1cuz
    get1cuz Members Posts: 58
    edited January 2012
    Options

you can't depend on nobody for ? and if you can't control the situation, then ? it don't invest your emotions in it. ain't no point in getting mad over a bunch of egotistical behavior (you perceive) and attitudes of others you can't control. ? 'em, don't try to understand it out react to it (unless it directly crosses your path). just label 'em dumb ? and keep it pushing focused on your own goals.

for real tho take a step back and take a look at the world and the people in it. fear, vanity, and self preservation are the biggest drivers in the world. a large amount of people believe the world revolves around them. use that ? to your advantage. observed, plot, and act on that. when people are so focused on themselves that they can't see the world, just sell em whatever dream that they'd believe the most. embrace that ? and take advantage of it.

exactly what I'm thinking
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    heyslick is about 100 times funnier if you read all his posts with the Clint Eastwood voice.
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Its annoying, I sort of feel the same way....but resentment is always going to be counter productive to achieving your goals...so I try to suppress it, and smile my way through the anger. It's not easy, there are some challenges, but if u want to succeed in America, you have to fake it to do so.

I often wonder if there had been a theoretical universe where the whites and the blacks had been separated and put on different planets, and given a 100 years to see which prevails as the more advanced civilization, what would be the result of that?

Hate comes from fear, why do some whites hate us, why do most get nervous around us? I choose to believe that it's because we as a race have almost unlimited potential. We just do a poor job of utilizing our latent talents...(although not physically, as we see with the numerous pro sports)
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That phony smile of yours is just a frown turned upside down. Honestly,do you think that savvy folks don't see thru that charade of yours? The day some black person gets the courage to tell me face-to-face, one on one the things you and others spew within these pages...is the day I say WOW! these black folks are REALLY courageous.

BTW there's nothing worse than seeing a black man who won't be himself.....and putting on a front instead of being REAL like they always claim they are. BTW I never get nervous around black people...most won't look at me eye to eye...it must be my piercing devilish blue eyes. Incidentally I do appreciate you conveying your true feelings about white people...I'll warn others to beware of them smiling faces.
    im convinced u dont even live in the U.S.... im pretty sure of it..
  • alpo.
    alpo. Members Posts: 42
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lmao....this thread is like an epiphany for heyslick.