Game of Thrones- Season 2

Options

Comments

• Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    And Ned Stark had the best sword. ICE was made of Valaryn steel but that ? was taller than Tyrion (not that hard but still)
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And Ned Stark had the best sword. ICE was made of Valaryn steel but that ? was taller than Tyrion (not that hard but still)

i like how his sheath(sp) was a wolf

tumblr_m3uzpyP85h1qfc86g.png

rage wrote: »
    Jon Snow has the baddest ratchet in the Game....LongClaw....Valaryn steel bastard sword with the perfect name.

cosign... even tho needle got more bodies on it

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jon snow will end up with the wildings, doubt they'll ? him. but i doubt he would totally submit to that lifestyle. his allegiances are still on the other side of the wall
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Jon Snow has the baddest ratchet in the Game....LongClaw....Valaryn steel bastard sword with the perfect name.

cosign... even tho needle got more bodies on it

LongClaw has been with the House of Mormont for 3 centuries Ser Jorah Mormant had it and I know he had to have stacked it up.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis ?

CATELYN STARK NEEDS TO DIE

this ? be fuckn EVERYTHING UP
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm not going to spoil anything. It's just the surprises are worth it for you just to read them yourself.

I have read all the books and I heard some rumors about the winds of winter and dreams of spring....( the last two books)

? is going to hit the fan.

Bruh, going ahead and say it and put it in spoiler text.

To the people of this thread.

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't open up the spoiler boxes.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this episode was meh...

Stannis should of taken the witch..he will lose by not taking her...another season of joffrey

Rob..will probally lose his first battle...i can't see him not surviving the ambush
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next episode looking epic. Hope the whole hour is the fighting. And Jaqen sticks with Arya. Need him to ? a few more people.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Bron & Tyrion arguing over wearing the gold cloak tho...
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    next episode bout to be live as ? !!!

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? hate cersei lannister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That smug ? didn't even have the right ? .

But yeah I got a feeling alot of bad ? is gonna happen for the good guys in the season finale.
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    kinda disappointed in this episode for some reason, im still baffled by what the wildlings wear...their supposed to be savages but their running around wearing 2015 snow camo
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    OceanState wrote: »
    kinda disappointed in this episode for some reason, im still baffled by what the wildlings wear...their supposed to be savages but their running around wearing 2015 snow camo

They're not really savages, that's just stereotypes placed on them by the people on the other side of the wall imo.

I think most of them have actually never encountered a wildling.

Not really a spoiler, just a comment and question about the pacing of the story for those who have read the book.
    I've read the wiki, and over the course of 6 books, the pacing of the story seems to be slow. Or does it just take them a long time to travel?
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear it should be more than 10 episodes a season
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just picked up the first book.....really I wanna start on the second but still.....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much Rob and Tulisa in this past episode. That ? ain't even in the books anyways I don't think. ? was mad boring.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Joran is the ultimate simp.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Tyrion and Varys talking about "the game" was amazing

eager to see how the obsidian weapons are gonna be used
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Tyrion was shook when he thought Cersei had his girl tho...that look of relief when it end up being Roz was priceless. Poor Roz...she left Winterfell trying to come up and ended up worse off in Westeros. At least if she woulda stayed in Winterfell (even with Theon ? ass taking over) she woulda been aight cuz all Theon care about is ? anyway.

and LMAO @ the ether Theon sis hit him with by telling him he was basically a ? when he was a baby too...
  • OceanState
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    They're not really savages, that's just stereotypes placed on them by the people on the other side of the wall imo.

Not really a spoiler, just a comment and question about the pacing of the story for those who have read the book.
    I've read the wiki, and over the course of 6 books, the pacing of the story seems to be slow. Or does it just take them a long time to travel?

Dude maybe not extreme savages but they are ragged and rugged individuals...most of which were in tribes that never met until they began gathering together for mance rayder, but somehow they all have matching gear? Plus the ? looks like it belongs south of the wall...the books describe them differently
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theon Greyjoy A.K.A. The Prince of the Iron Islands, B.K.A. Heir of Pyke P.K.A OATHBREAKER A.K.A All round ? ass ? . How long does he think he can keep this horseshit up? Cutting off all communication and interaction?? I know they don't have twitter or nothing but word IS going to get out that he killed and burnt the bodies of two toddlers. He's a walking dead man and his sister put him in check.

Cat Tully has lost her ? mind. She is going to cost Robb the war....bet that.

Tyrion is going to ? up Cersi's world...but I have a feeling its going to come after she ? his up...and Shae is out for herself and only herself so I think its her that flips on Tyion.
  • Inglewood_B
    edited May 2012
    Options
    OceanState wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »

Dude maybe not extreme savages but they are ragged and rugged individuals...most of which were in tribes that never met until they began gathering together for mance rayder, but somehow they all have matching gear? Plus the ? looks like it belongs south of the wall...the books describe them differently

i think it got more to do with the fact that they are filming in actual arctic conditions. they not gon have them actors out there in hides and loincloths. you can tell just by the way their lips move when they talk that it really is cold as ? out there

• OceanState
    Options
    Yeah it really is freezing while their filming over there, i guess im just upset that it looks like they have matching "uniforms" but thats the last ill say about it.

LOL at Joffrey thinking he would do anything to Stannis in an actual one on one battle
  • Matt-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    that mask dude had on was goat. looks like it was nothing but animal skull

game-of-thrones-prince-of-winterfell-3.jpg
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    BLACK WATER IS NEXT EPISODE!! Can't wait for this. Also how do you put the text in spoiler box? So I don't ruin it for anybody