Y'all Ever Accept That You'll Never Live a "Normal" life?

Options
fuc_i_look_like
fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

Besides the fact that I'm employed and not homeless, there's  very few normal things bout my life. I grew up overseas & hate explaining this ? when ? ask "Where are you from?" I don't have any family. I probably won't ever marry/have a kid. ? I doubt I'll ever even be in a long term relationship. Everything in my life seems to be a catch 22. ? is rough man. I've almost just accepted that my life will never be  "normal". Can any of y'all relate? What's not normal bout your life?

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got family...But the rest...I can kinda cosign...Damn, now I'm depressed...
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Normalcy is subjective..i dont think about ? like that..everybody came out the factory flawded..why split hairs about it?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im 24 and unless i get a kid or a "wife/babymomma" within the next few years i can see me bein dead or n jail b4 30...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    @damobb2deep
    Why you figure that... Ain't u Airforce?
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    im 24 and unless i get a kid or a "wife/babymomma" within the next few years i can see me bein dead or n jail b4 30...

And you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hopefully its the former, ? wasting my tax dolllars on u animals.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

And you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

uhhh was i supposta blame sombody else????
  • damobb2deep
    Options

lol u help pay my salary now ? ... i do work 4 da government..
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

lol say word? U was one of the hoes caught up in that Secret Service sex scandal?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    @damobb2deep

yea... but all its gonna take is dat call " bro he jus got murked... we kno who did it" and da plottin starts.. ive said this time and time again i joined 4 my ? ... not me... ive done more n my life den i exspected... da only thing mssin is a child.. if i have one i MIGHT fall back a lil... but until then ? its in gods hands... i havent lived my life 4 me ever honestly... i live 4 other people...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb2deep

yea... but all its gonna take is dat call " bro he jus got murked... we kno who did it" and da plottin starts.. ive said this time and time again i joined 4 my ? ... not me... ive done more n my life den i exspected... da only thing mssin is a child.. if i have one i MIGHT fall back a lil... but until then ? its in gods hands... i havent lived my life 4 me ever honestly... i live 4 other people...

And you're satisfied with that?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @damobb2deep

Noooooooo!! Please, no child bro, we already know how that story will end if u have one.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's a "normal" life and what's so good about it ?

Marriage, kids, family all have pros and cons. And growing up overseas isn't ? up, by itself.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    @damobb2deep

And you're satisfied with that?

yea...

its life... u ever seen dat movie " menace 2 society" when dude grandad asks him " do u care if u live or die" and his answer is " i dont kno" dat how i feel... " i dont kno" on one hand i dont care it is what it is... on da other i kno da pain it would cause my momma... she already back on work cuz her sister put her back on it... she lost her daughter... lost 2 brothers... lost her dad... den me? i dont think she would be able 2 take it... she would be da last person with my blood line alive... and at 40... and a lesbian i doubt she would have another child....

and it would hurt my dad as well... im his only blood son... and i kno he is scared of getting dat call " marco jus got killed" or " marco jus went 2 jail dey say he jus killed sombody"
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long you sastified bro that's all that matters.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Normal was never the point to shoot for in the first place..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can relate. I'm 25 and never been in a serious relationship. ? I be good though, i be doin all sorts of other ? atleast.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    Normal to me is:
    Having a job that allows you have your own ? (car, crib, etc)

Being cool wit your fam. Atleast on speaking terms

Having close homies nh

Having a license/car

Being able to have a relationship wit a chick lasting longer than 3 months

Etc etc
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ? gonna co-sign the ? like crazy outta here, IC is a safe haven for self-destructive ? ups.
    you couldnt find 5 drug-free, educated, non-baby daddy/momma persons with standards out here, no lie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm 29 years old with 2 kids and one on the way. My current girlfriend will most likely be my wife. My sons mom is cool and contempt for now. my current future wife is 6 months prego.

This is as good as its gonna get
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Cool and contempt bruh?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    cool and contempt is the best i can describe her.

she doesnt start any issues with me or my girl. i do take of my son.

cool and contempt
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    Normalcy is subjective..i dont think about ? like that..everybody came out the factory flawded..why split hairs about it?
    this

• damobb2deep
    Options

lol say word? U was one of the hoes caught up in that Secret Service sex scandal?

lol nope... but dat ? aint new..
  • Will Munny
    Options
    cool and contempt is the best i can describe her.

she doesnt start any issues with me or my girl. i do take of my son.

cool and contempt

Perhaps you should look up the definition of the word contempt.
    con·tempt /kənˈtem(p)t/Noun: 1. The feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn