HAVOC ADMITS LYING ABOUT TWITTER HACKER, PRODIGY ? RUMORS[VIDEO]

Options

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    This may get worse than when DPG first broke up and Daz told a story up him beating up Kurupt while Kurupt was yelling "I Love You"

wait...what? when was this?

When Kurupt went back to Death Row because he was broke and Suge was helping to pay his bills. They reunited after Big U had Kurupt beat up for not being able to pay the 60's for protection. They realized their beef was not as important and you saw DPG get back together, but yeah. Daz use to type up stories on a website about him and Kurupt. One of the stories was they ran into each other and he swung at Kurupt and Kurupt yelled out "I Love You" and supposedly Daz dropped him.

Ive explained that Big U and Kurupt said many times but LOL @ u believing Daz' stories. That ? was high and wrote most of that ? just to clown about 95% of his stories werent true lol.

• CirocObama
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    seem like they still beefing wonder whats behind all of it

i bet P's book got something do with it...

This is what i keep telling ppl lol. Im not saying he is or isnt ? cuz i dont know but there's more to this than just "aww all his so called homies exposing him" all of a sudden.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    This may get worse than when DPG first broke up and Daz told a story up him beating up Kurupt while Kurupt was yelling "I Love You"

wait...what? when was this?

When Kurupt went back to Death Row because he was broke and Suge was helping to pay his bills. They reunited after Big U had Kurupt beat up for not being able to pay the 60's for protection. They realized their beef was not as important and you saw DPG get back together, but yeah. Daz use to type up stories on a website about him and Kurupt. One of the stories was they ran into each other and he swung at Kurupt and Kurupt yelled out "I Love You" and supposedly Daz dropped him.

Ive explained that Big U and Kurupt said many times but LOL @ u believing Daz' stories. That ? was high and wrote most of that ? just to clown about 95% of his stories werent true lol.
    Never saw you talk about it. When my boy told me that, we were driving down Crenshaw, going from Gardena to Inglewood.

I do not know if I should believe any of that ? or not. His stories were outrageous, like the one about him ? some chick and his uncle came over and ? her mom.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? son's uncle know ? from snoop's hood and I heard from 2 cats that said ? can't never go back there

And I know this blood ? that was close to the row back when crooked I was there told me he seen kurupt try to bang on a big ol simoin chino lx looking ? at a car show and that ? slap kurupt in front of everybody. His homeboys didn't even back kurupt up so I can see him taking prodigy type of losses in the streets. I heard Daz can fight tho
  • CirocObama
    Options
    My ? son's uncle know ? from snoop's hood and I heard from 2 cats that said ? can't never go back there

And I know this blood ? that was close to the row back when crooked I was there told me he seen kurupt try to bang on a big ol simoin chino lx looking ? at a car show and that ? slap kurupt in front of everybody. His homeboys didn't even back kurupt up so I can see him taking prodigy type of losses in the streets. I heard Daz can fight tho

I hate that people fall for that type of ? . Listen, i don't know for sure if Snoop can't go back to his hood but he has been back plenty of times. Of course he can't just walk in his neighborhood without politicin' cuz he a megastar and ? will try him for his ? whether they respect him or not. Robbers and killers usually don't live by morals. You think a ? wouldn't try say a C-Murder in most hoods if he had it like that? My thing is just know that people have alterior motives or they just hear what they think is the truth.

I bet you if you line up 10 guys from Snoop's hood at least 5 of 'em will say that Snoop can comeback and is real and the other will say vice versa. The problem is that alot of rap fans don't understand the politics of how most of these situations are with these rappers. I'm not claiming to know everything like i got the answer but trust me i do know alot and most of what i say are facts.

At the end of the day rappers are just puppets for those big OG gangsters runnin' around quiet or loudly in your local neighborhood. If they feel a rapper haven't done right by them they'll claim you fake, you can't comeback and all that. ? gotta see the bigger picture and just take this hip-hop ? for what it is, music.

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    And these ? are like 40 beefin on twitter.
    Gangstas throwing tweets and hiding their hand....SMH

I´m 26 and I just can´t get around that.I thought them ? were G´s.? is uncalled for.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can easily tell havoc not really a thinking ? like that. reason I say this is cause he over with the ? in the video exposing prodigy and getting on some new mobb deep movement with the ? in the video like they gonna blow up. haha. yo everyone knows new mobb deep or old mobb deep, these ? getting the love of the masses been done for 10 years.

Only thing this does is destroy the only thing havoc is actually known for, which is Mobb Deeps legacy. That ? not gonna gain a single fan cause I'm sure no one gonna be checking for Havs solo ? or a new Mobb album without prodigy. Them ? is losing fans though cause if it turns out prodigy really is ? ima have to stop listening.

Dumb ? ? .
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited July 2012
    Options

Samoan and most of them are big. In middle school I fought a couple of them and they liked that I wasn't afraid of them. A lot of them happened to be Bloods too. Cool people for the most part.They are known to not give fair fights and jump everybody no matter what. I caught two fair ones as far as I know. One of those fights I lost and I could have been kicked by others, who knows. I won the other one and everybody was afraid of them on campus.

I hate that people fall for that type of ? . Listen, i don't know for sure if Snoop can't go back to his hood but he has been back plenty of times. Of course he can't just walk in his neighborhood without politicin' cuz he a megastar and ? will try him for his ? whether they respect him or not. Robbers and killers usually don't live by morals. You think a ? wouldn't try say a C-Murder in most hoods if he had it like that? My thing is just know that people have alterior motives or they just hear what they think is the truth.

I bet you if you line up 10 guys from Snoop's hood at least 5 of 'em will say that Snoop can comeback and is real and the other will say vice versa. The problem is that alot of rap fans don't understand the politics of how most of these situations are with these rappers. I'm not claiming to know everything like i got the answer but trust me i do know alot and most of what i say are facts.

At the end of the day rappers are just puppets for those big OG gangsters runnin' around quiet or loudly in your local neighborhood. If they feel a rapper haven't done right by them they'll claim you fake, you can't comeback and all that. ? gotta see the bigger picture and just take this hip-hop ? for what it is, music.

Yea, that's true, but Snoop was never the uber gangster. If you listen to the original Chronic, he says he is not a gang member then all of a sudden he was super crip.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told my folks those tweets were real and Hav was lying to cover ? up and ? was like nahhhhh, that ain't real.

So Hav is P ? ? ?That's all ? want to know
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I told my folks those tweets were real and Hav was lying to cover ? up and ? was like nahhhhh, that ain't real.

only a ? man asked about another mans sexuality. all p homie say he ? , he never denied it, add it up
  • loch121
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »

only a ? man asked about another mans sexuality. all p homie say he ? , he never denied it, add it up

not following what you're saying?
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone in mobb deep has said P is ? ,P has never denied it so i guess he ? , but asking if another man is ? is extremely ? . straight men should not ask about another mans sexuality
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I Rap can you please stop spamming this Mobb Deep thread with your hood ducktales that no one cares about? Thanks.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still a Mobb Deep fan. I love Havoc and Prodigy cant deny their impact on my speakers, headphones and stereo. Havoc has drinking problems and Prodigy is still adjusting to life after 3 years away. If you ever did a bid you know how its like to be free and try to do the impossible task of making up lost time in this fast paced world. If you a real hip hop fan dont turn your back on the Mobb just let them iron their folds out. Mobb Deep would be 100x more efficent if they can do away with some of these young ? and two faced ? they kick it with. ? claim P is a snitch but be the first one on ustream or youtube passing a blunt hugging up in the studio with him before making another video claiming you dont ? with him or he cant come to the hood. Might as well change Queens Bridge to ? Bridge because none of them talented ? from Queens (except Nas) cant elevate from that petty hood ? because they too worried about the next man. When I see groups like MMG/YMCMB/Good ? assemble around a core sound i get ? because them QB ? were like one of the first extended rap dynasties. Mobb Deep, Nas, CNN, Mega, Brave Hearts, Infamous Mobb family, Tragedy, Murder Unit/Thugged Out family, Iman Thug should be untouchable bosses in New York right now. They had a system on where they could of been eating on QB money from 10 years ago but its too much snakery amongst them ? for no reason that kept them all down. ? need to salute Nas for not fallin for that ? .
  • CirocObama
    Options

Samoan and most of them are big. In middle school I fought a couple of them and they liked that I wasn't afraid of them. A lot of them happened to be Bloods too. Cool people for the most part.They are known to not give fair fights and jump everybody no matter what. I caught two fair ones as far as I know. One of those fights I lost and I could have been kicked by others, who knows. I won the other one and everybody was afraid of them on campus.

Yea, that's true, but Snoop was never the uber gangster. If you listen to the original Chronic, he says he is not a gang member then all of a sudden he was super crip.

I know Snoop never was no uber gangster i was just using him as an example homie. However he was out there dealing a lil bit and hanging around them gangmembers which is your common rapper's backstory.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well mobb depp is basically broken up , Looks like hat ? ? was 100% real damn P , bet his grandma is regretting those ballerina classes now

i'm dead

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    how you renege twice on the same ? lmao

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how ? say "back in our day ? don't speak we just see each other"... I bet if Twitter was in the 90s ? would be ? like today ?
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao@ The people that thought the tweets were fake.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ ? clowning Pac for gettin rapped at rikers...but a decade n change later ? @ the same jail beging brolic big ? to violate his ? hole
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I have never heard of no P ? rumors until havoc spoke about it.Now if ya ? saying it was known and ? ya need to show some info.Or ya were ? P in the low.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? should collab with frank ocean
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Yeah I Rap can you please stop spamming this Mobb Deep thread with your hood ducktales that no one cares about? Thanks.

They're not ducktales and stop trying to get my attention in every thread.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York lost..............
  • loch121
    Options
    everyone in mobb deep has said P is ? ,P has never denied it so i guess he ? , but asking if another man is ? is extremely ? . straight men should not ask about another mans sexuality

Sticking your ? in a man's ass or mouth makes you ? , not asking if a hip hop legend who you grew up listening to is ? .

I want to know what type of ppl I been playing in my CD player since 1994.