aye..any of you dudes ever dated an asian chick? what is it like dating one of them chinamen?

Options
13»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wanted to know about asian chicks and chinamen...this ? thinking bout swtiching teams
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I've dated some chicks that were mixed with asian...

I never ? with a full blooded asian, like chinese, japanese, korean, etc...I usually dont find them attractive unless theyre mixed with white or black, latin, etc....I also dont like most pacific islander chicks, theyre usually stocky and fat.

I like the asian chicks that are tan/darker, but if theyre light, they gotta be mixed and not too ? , i think its called eurasian.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    Options
    Not attracted to them, don't like their faces, or their bodies, no hips, no ass, no ? .
    Friends have told me their vaginas are amazing though, not only the tightness but apparantly Asian vaginas are much softer than other races vajayjays.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    My brother is married to a Japanese-Korean girl direct from japan. Her family gets along with him but he always liked their culture. It's probably less taboo in Asia then it is here. Them half breed goddesses come from somewhere.

amerie-picture-1.jpg

Amerie's my girl but she hurt me soul when she got the nose job.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was dating this tall korean/chinese chick over the summer. she was mad clingy though - i hear that's a korean girl thing. also she was kindof a ? but i put up with it because she was really attractive but eventually that ? got old.

her ? were like silk though.
  • HipHopIsCool
    HipHopIsCool Members Posts: 95
    Options
    do phillipinos count cuzzz they ? smell like lumpiaaaaa.....ummmmmmmmmm
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew ? loved me when I ? a philipino girl all night.

All I could think to myself was

"Allah what sorcery is this?"

Knut after knut. walahi