IS YOUR S/O FREE TO USE/GO THROUGH YOUR CELLPHONE?

Options

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he lets me use his phone and I let him use my phone. all my ? is auto logged in and i know all of his passwords. it's call trust & loyalty. ya'll need it. it's a beautiful thing to have with someone you love.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol. The simple act of requesting and memorizing anothers password is actually the opposite of trust and loyalty.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he lets me use his phone and I let him use my phone. all my ? is auto logged in and i know all of his passwords. it's call trust & loyalty. ya'll need it. it's a beautiful thing to have with someone you love.

Maaaaaan FOHWTBS! Ole I'm on cloud 9 azzz ? !
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    i don't go through her phone and vice versa. i don't have anything to hide but still.
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fact that u need all that shows u have no trust. So fuckouttahere
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Demarco27 wrote: »

Not at all. We are super busy people. My phone has been broken for weeks and he gives me his phone to use throughout the day. And the same when his blackberry was broken, I let him use my phone.

I know his passwords because I am the one paying bills through his acct and getting his schedule right for the upcoming week.

We work together as a team. I don't need to hide anything from him. I even told him my updated passwords.

That's how we are as a couple. We are one
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Demarco27 wrote: »

Not at all. We are super busy people. My phone has been broken for weeks and he gives me his phone to use throughout the day. And the same when his blackberry was broken, I let him use my phone.

I know his passwords because I am the one paying bills through his acct and getting his schedule right for the upcoming week.

We work together as a team. I don't need to hide anything from him. I even told him my updated passwords.

That's how we are as a couple. We are one

297006_257615144281379_131437750232453_731258_132843478_n.jpg

Ok hefa we get it. You're in love. Smh.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, no way Jose!

Schoolboy error/fail.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..how can the same picture make me laugh everytime?
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't be the only person that uses the app called Sheriff on my phone when I sleep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ZAhFeAUOU
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if im downstairs takin a ? and she needs the key to the car that is upstairs in my pocket..

she has to go upstairs to bring me down my pants for me to give her the keys.. they cant even go in my pockets ? i look like allowin them in my phone..

and it has nothin to do with hidin ? ... cause i have nothin to hide.. but its also none of they business what i do..

and on the flip.. i dont go in purses.. thats jus how i was raised..
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No, she's not free to go through my ? . We don't do that here. It's a matter of respecting my personal space.

But, she's not insecure enough to want to go through it, either.

S/N: We've beeen wheeling and dealing for 10 years. And we're very much in love, but we also respect each other's privacy.
  • Kat
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lol @ insecure.

If something isn't right, I'm going to do what I have to do to find out what it is..if he's not opening up, then his phone/email/POCKETS ( @bossboo ) will tell the tale for him. That's not insecurity it's self preservation.

You aren't going to have me sitting here looking silly while you're out creeping.

In a little over two years, I've checked his phone twice and called him out on it both times.

Just go ahead and save all the responses too cause you won't change my opinion.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lol@ "save the responses"

respond for what!!?
    keep up the bad work! ;)
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Eskimo ? cold nigguh??

iPhoneLockScreen.jpg

mute_button.jpg

iPhone4-3467.jpg
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ insecure.

If something isn't right, I'm going to do what I have to do to find out what it is..if he's not opening up, then his phone/email/POCKETS ( @bossboo ) will tell the tale for him. That's not insecurity it's self preservation.

whohurtyou? u really need to grow up you sound like a dumb bird smh

• CapitalB
    Options

thats how long my passcode is on my iPhone and laptop hahahaha
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    if im downstairs takin a ? and she needs the key to the car that is upstairs in my pocket..

she has to go upstairs to bring me down my pants for me to give her the keys.. they cant even go in my pockets ? i look like allowin them in my phone..

and it has nothin to do with hidin ? ... cause i have nothin to hide.. but its also none of they business what i do..

BUT YOU "OWN" THEM RIGHT?.. SO U CAN GO IN THEIR PURSES JUST IN CASE THEY OWE YOU 5$ OR SOMETHING...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ insecure.

You aren't going to have me sitting here looking silly while you're out creeping.

In a little over two years, I've checked his phone twice and called him out on it both times.

Just go ahead and save all the responses too cause you won't change my opinion.

Ain't nothing to save; you sound like a prison Warden.
  • Kat
    Options
    Ya mama sounds like a dumb bird ? !

I've only checked his ? when he's given me reason to check it. You can tell when something isn't right and if he's not willing to be honest and talk it out, then I'm going to explore other options to find out what I need to know.

True, all things will come to the light in due time, but I'm not willing to risk due time being 5-10 years from now.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »

BUT YOU "OWN" THEM RIGHT?.. SO U CAN GO IN THEIR PURSES JUST IN CASE THEY OWE YOU 5$ OR SOMETHING...

i dont own anyone..
    i do however run ? .. so yeh.. i could go in they purse.. COULD..

but thats not how i operate.. relationships are built on trust.. somethin Katt lacks hence her dilemma..
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    smh, woman stop with the yo mamas.
    U hurt me earlier in the year with that ish(u apologized though, so we straight).
    Do that ish to a ? in public and u gonna get worldstar'