The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got home from the Bulls game great win
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We starting to find ways to score. Man Noah should be a allstar.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol how dare you Bulls fans say anything about short handed. No Knicks fans claimed short handed but y'all have the unmitigated gall to call it a short handed win.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Lol how dare you Bulls fans say anything about short handed. No Knicks fans claimed short handed but y'all have the unmitigated gall to call it a short handed win.
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    ^Worry about winning this game b,Bulls aint tanking

I'm not worried about this game.. We are missing 3 starters.. Yall ? only missing Rose.. Truth is.. If the Bulls want to win anything they gotta get Rose another guy that defenses will respect... Ive been saying this for a while now...

Come again? Who cares a win is a win anyway.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    http://www.firebc.com/

I'm sick of losing bruh
    shoutout to Washington Wizards fans I know you feel me
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    Saying I'm not worried about this loss b/c we're short three starters is different from saying, "Good win by the bulls. Knew the Knicks couldn't play well against a defensive team & that those threes wouldn't keep falling forever. And we were short handed, Knicks need to worry about winning a championship first."
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is but its not like the excuse wasn't made by a Knicks fan. At the same time it sounded like both fans stated the obvious they are short handed. One loss and the other won.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    homeboy who works at a bar in charlotte just sent me this

2gse8w9.jpg
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    homeboy who works at a bar in charlotte just sent me this

2gse8w9.jpg

Did the bobcats win?

Mj blood alcohol level is off the meters
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »

I'm sick of losing bruh

If they don't make the playoffs, this has to be his last season as GM.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

I'm sick of losing bruh

When they don't make the playoffs, this has to be his last season as GM.

Fixed.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

I'm sick of losing bruh

If they don't make the playoffs, this has to be his last season as GM.

I @ed the Raptors Twitter account and the PR guy (i'm assuming) responded from a different account. Supposedly the organization is aware of the site and gets fan frustration (obviously).
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Facts: Hinrich was out for the 2nd half,gibson got ejected,rip off hamilton is out and they beat the knicks,held the knicks to a season low 85 points and a season low 32% fg
    Shouts to my ? Joakim Noah 30 pts 23 rebs.We doin it Big and tomorrow we punchin the knicks in the mouth that 3 happy nonsense gonna get blammed
    Like I said they would.Lol @ how bitter you knick fans are over a simple regular season win those aberration wins over the heat got ya'll mad hyped
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    Lol beating the Heat stopped being an aberration when it happened a 2nd time in an identical manner.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls fan are little excited over that wackass win over a depleated and tired road weary Knick team. It's their highlight win of the season lol
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks arent really good though, you Knicks fans need to get off them drugs.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope Melo is back on Tuesday so the Nets can beat the Knicks again and the Knicks fan don't have no excuse such as "Melo wasn't playing". With a healthy Wallace/Lopez the Nets are the better team than the Nets.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    rakim ii wrote: »
    Bulls fan are little excited over that wackass win over a depleated and tired road weary Knick team. It's their highlight win of the season lol

Stop with the excuses, Bulls played a back to back and 4 games in 5 nights and was also depleted. Just like y'all was excited for blowing out a Miami team with the same depleted squad.

The Bulls shut them down and held them to 17 points under their average
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at everyone debating the Bulls win. They won fair and square, shorthanded or not. A win is a win. After the Knicks embarrassed the Heat they were playing with house money the rest of this road trip.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol the bulls fan are hype for no reason.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    & now everybody hating on the Knicks after a loss. typical ?
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options

Stop with the excuses, Bulls played a back to back and 4 games in 5 nights and was also depleted. Just like y'all was excited for blowing out a Miami team with the same depleted squad.

Really I was just trolling to get a reaction, but be real if the Knicks had won bulls fans would've use the same excuse

• chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    lol the bulls fan are hype for no reason.

So is the Knicks, who y'all gon beat in the playoffs lobbing up all them 3's? They a good regular season team but come playoff time they going to choke just like they did in the 90's. it's in they blood
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T-Mac sighting in china....McGrady catching feeling after Chinese player shoots 3pter in his face and taunted T-Mac a little bit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOA6DPaZqug
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havent been in here a few days, wtf has been goin on lmao the last page was a bunch of bickering