E. Coli tries to raid the IC.........LAUCE

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I gave u feelings if CB baited u into an explanation or long response...
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why yall actin suprised to find out hlf a cracka

thats old news
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody with a six figure income cares about this ?

Post ur paystub...you and the fraud that cosigned ur post...i"ll wait..for the both of u.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    have you heard that ? talk?!?!

he sound bout as out of place as Stephen Dorf did in Immortals.

I have no idea who that is but I assume he speaks normal English. I gave u a ether for giving me props on my slang b

*e.coli daps*
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @CB
    This ? dumb, plain and simple

I ain't bout to bring traffic to they site, they can't even cuss over there, Da ? ?

Naw b, y'all can entertain this dumb ? but if they trill they'd keep posting on the IC (outside of this thread) and if they wanna try me nh, I'll body them then

until then, I'll let the nut hangers do what they do best, jumping to anything anti 'New School"

FYI, I never have been and never will be a "donkey" poster. That title died when posting ppl real names became a bannable offense

just to clear things up

you can cuss over there, you just have to be a poster to turn the censor off

lets not act like the ic was a no cussing place not too long ago
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Post ur paystub...you and the fraud that cosigned ur post...i"ll wait..for the both of u.

GOAT post

sonned me to bolivion

donkey's messiah strikes again
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    this is the best ? happen to donkey in years, this thread separate real ? from ? ? because, it doesn't matter what site you post at, real always recognize real.......

i have no allegiance to no site, i lurk at okayplayer and the coli and post at the ill community..........

now either the coli posters are ? or they white boys that got the black culture down to the tee that make some ? on this site look real ? lame.....

why i say that because they talk like brothers and my folks round the way, same inside black jokes and same way of talk.....if you dont know what i am talking about go listen to any GHOSTFACE Killah joints the ? is universal because we have the same type of talk and jokes...

Now i aint going to front, those ? movements came into the ill community for the past six or more months ? be using they gif's and slang that just real talk, yall can deny and front all you want but i know i aint the only one that seen it..

but that 2012 summer olympics female thread was GOAT and that TD JAKES gif is goat, real recognize real, new donkey step it up and stop ?

Somebody give this ? some attention......

? ? you been the whitest lamest, weakest thomas on this site for years, and u brought ? to this forum but acting like ? ? ..? outta here, you is the reason why the reason and donkey is going to ? , i outta slap you out those stone acid wash jeans.... i've been waiting for your square ass to get out of line....

let's get 2013 cracking whiteboy, make your move

O ? . We gotta thug on our hands. U get that "whiteboy" joke from Coliflower? ? seems like something from 2004.

Dead at "Ive been waiting". U were scared to speak your mind on the internet ? ? Thats gangsta

i aint no thug ? boy, you wanted my attention ? now you got it...now what the ? you want ? ??

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    I gave u feelings if CB baited u into an explanation or long response...
    true
    I should have known better....
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    @CB

I ain't bout to bring traffic to they site, they can't even cuss over there, Da ? ?

Naw b, y'all can entertain this dumb ? but if they trill they'd keep posting on the IC (outside of this thread) and if they wanna try me nh, I'll body them then

until then, I'll let the nut hangers do what they do best, jumping to anything anti 'New School"

FYI, I never have been and never will be a "donkey" poster. That title died when posting ppl real names became a bannable offense

just to clear things up

you can cuss over there, you just have to be a poster to turn the censor off

lets not act like the ic was a no cussing place not too long ago
    Bruh, I don't care

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have you heard that ? talk?!?!

he sound bout as out of place as Stephen Dorf did in Immortals.

Ok I thought I was the only one who felt the same way about the ? being in that movie. It's like he kept nagging the producers to put him in, and they just said @ it."
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options

GOAT post!!

sonned me to bolivion!

donkey's messiah strikes again!

Well I dont really care about you, your post tell me your a 28 year old poor/middle class cac from Seattle that spends half his yearly income (12k) on drugs and alcohol...oh, and call girls, as im sure know ? is ? u for free.

Im more interested in the ? wit the cheap outfit on standing in the hallway of his mother's house, posting his paystub. Since he talks Big Willie ? yet never backs it up with a pic. Fraud.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    this is the best ? happen to donkey in years, this thread separate real ? from ? ? because, it doesn't matter what site you post at, real always recognize real.......

i have no allegiance to no site, i lurk at okayplayer and the coli and post at the ill community..........

now either the coli posters are ? or they white boys that got the black culture down to the tee that make some ? on this site look real ? lame.....

why i say that because they talk like brothers and my folks round the way, same inside black jokes and same way of talk.....if you dont know what i am talking about go listen to any GHOSTFACE Killah joints the ? is universal because we have the same type of talk and jokes...

Now i aint going to front, those ? movements came into the ill community for the past six or more months ? be using they gif's and slang that just real talk, yall can deny and front all you want but i know i aint the only one that seen it..

but that 2012 summer olympics female thread was GOAT and that TD JAKES gif is goat, real recognize real, new donkey step it up and stop ?

? ? you been the whitest lamest, weakest thomas on this site for years, and u brought ? to this forum but acting like ? ? ..? outta here, you is the reason why the reason and donkey is going to ? , i outta slap you out those stone acid wash jeans.... i've been waiting for your square ass to get out of line....

O ? . We gotta thug on our hands. U get that "whiteboy" joke from Coliflower? ? seems like something from 2004.

Dead at "Ive been waiting". U were scared to speak your mind on the internet ? ? Thats gangsta

i aint no thug ? boy, you wanted my attention ? now you got it...now what the ? you want ? ??

I dont want anything from you bruh to be honest(unless u gotta bad ? on deck). I clearly said "somebody gives this ? some attention" and you gave your attention to me..........No muthafuckin ?
  • waterproof
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

? ? you been the whitest lamest, weakest thomas on this site for year, and brought ? to this forum but acting like ? ? ..? outta here, you is the reason why the reason and donkey is going to ? , i outta slap you out those bugle boy jeans.... i've been waiting for your square ass to get out of line....

Stew gon get knocked the ? out

? stew i do not respect weak ass ? ? that prey on little white girls, come ? with me ? and i smash that ? ? ..

only ? ? send out alerts early in the ? morning about a raid, weak ? be a man and handle the ? for dolo, you know you is a ? ? when a woman tell you why in the ? you sending alerts that early at slepping and ? hours.

Ok is this ? caping for Beezy now??? WTF is goin on here??

i don't cap for ? , i follow the rules of being a man....weak ? prey on female real ? prey on weak ? that do ? ? it's called being on top of the food chain..

that's called calling like i see it, i dont know what yall new ? call it, and i dont even bother to care, that's yall ? ...i aint apart of yall new ? , but stick to my own

Did I read that right?

yeah brother you read it right..... the ? aint ? with a white girl he is ? with a grown ass man.....

• b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well I dont really care about you, your post tell me your a 28 year old poor/middle class cac from Seattle that spends half his yearly income (12k) on drugs and alcohol...oh, and call girls, as im sure know ? is ? u for free.

Im more interested in the ? wit the cheap outfit on standing in the hallway of his mother's house posting his paystub. Since he talks Big Willie ? yet never backs it up with a pic. Fraud.

i lol'd !

once again ive been sonned beyond recognition

the eloquence..the vernacular..

the ascertaining of blisteringly true facts

im no match for the supreme humor and intellect you possess

cb stays winnin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Currently playing the piano i got my girl for Xmas... Life is good...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Currently playing the piano i got my girl for Xmas... Life is good...

Oh word, you on ur Elton John swag today, Elzo?
  • waterproof
    Options

I dont want anything from you bruh to be honest(unless u gotta bad ? on deck). I clearly said "somebody gives this ? some attention" and you gave your attention to me..........No muthafuckin ?

oh so you was to ? to speak what you really felt and wanted to somebody to do your ? work, u is more of a ? ? then i thought....STANLEY

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ dis being da most traffic donkey has gotten where was u at during da Towers, Covet, nd Uptown Connex roast threads they all had more pages then dis one u just makin comments without doin ya homework c'mon bruh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joker shirt in a college dorm room on halloween>>>>>>>>> stretched dingy sweater ( it was 160 dollars tho) in a boiler room ...back to the piano i go......... My girl wants me to play I wish by Carl Thomas........
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? up when a leprachuan can hit harder.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh so you was to ? to speak what you really felt and wanted to somebody to do your ? work, u is more of a ? ? then i thought....STANLEY

@ ya girl?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    joker shirt in a college dorm room on halloween>>>>>>>>> stretched dingy sweater ( it was 160 dollars tho) in a boiler room ...back to the piano i go......... My girl wants me to play I wish by Carl Thomas........

And what's next? U gonna tell us, "now my girl wants me to eat her out"....take that ? to twitter or the "whatchu doin thread" u ? plesbian.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    plebian or plesbian?

or is it a play on words?

if so i gotta GOAT you again cuz that ? is baller as ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

@ ya girl?

Why the ? u censor everything except ? ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

lol @ dis being da most traffic donkey has gotten where was u at during da Towers, Covet, nd Uptown Connex roast threads they all had more pages then dis one u just makin comments without doin ya homework c'mon bruh

naw mayne i said nothing but traffic or replies, i am talking about snappin between posters, just ? snappin on each other, that's it.....
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.