High school food fight turns into violent 'race riot' (Somalis vs African Americans)

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Real rap... I ? love somalian women. They are a rare breed. ? all that fighting ...get on them exotic African ? .

Werd!. I work with a couple of em...Lawd.

Especially when they realize their full potential. A somalian chick with her hair done and dressed down is probably unmatched out here B.

Bruh come to Houston..... they out chea.
    Im there... I was going to memphis in may but I might as well head down there. Im on a mission.

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Kids always find reasons to fight. When they've grown up they'll look back at this and laugh.
    Wait...aren't Somalis black? how is this a "race riot"?
    Somali's ain't black, they don't consider themself black for the most part. Who gives a f*ck though...
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somalians can't fight, but them nigs crazy!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? sounds like regular going ons for the school. They didn't cancel class or nothing lol

Reminds me of my time at Eastside high, there would always be fights/riots between the Latinos and Blacks.

Then the next day, everything be back to normal.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who really won?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame. These types of conflicts are fairly common in schools.

Yo my Somali ? know what war be we fam!!!

I was just listening to this this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn3TFkxFKeE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7JfRr22k_4
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in other words, Africans vs Africans?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white people just hanging out watching and laughing.

:(
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And somehow someway the white man is getting paid off all of that.

I will say though from my high school life and basically life in general islanders and blacks from Africa and whatnot do be on that superiority ? . I remember it was about to be a straight royal rumble between Haitians and African-Americans right after the earthquake hit

Ya ? would of lost.... a ? American can't hold back all these haitian ? ...

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »

I will say though from my high school life and basically life in general islanders and blacks from Africa and whatnot do be on that superiority ? . I remember it was about to be a straight royal rumble between Haitians and African-Americans right after the earthquake hit

The ? ? That ? would be stupid anyways, African Americans aren't in any position to be looking down on anybody and Haitians FOR DAMN SURE can't try to front on ANNYYYYYBODY.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East African Women tho>>>>>>>>>><
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    African women dark skinned preferred light skinned goat nuff respect kai
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Hznd1.jpg

so i'm looking thru this thread, and i read this comment, and look what i see in the corner

"militant," cracka-hater six nosigning someone showing africa some love. how are you gonna nosign someone saying get with african girls?

does it get more

coontastic2.gif

than that? i don't think so

first you're letting your love for white boys be known, now you're nosigning the notion of someone promoting dating africans? my ? , m/f be telling on themselves lol

This gif just set us back 50 years... Why were they clapping like that...why? Lol.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i know Somalis are black the article just reports it as a "race riot". and don't disrespect my Haitians.......
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »

The ? ? That ? would be stupid anyways, African Americans aren't in any position to be looking down on anybody and Haitians FOR DAMN SURE can't try to front on ANNYYYYYBODY.

Man listen, in places like Florida, Jersey, Boston, & North Carolina, Haitians & Black Americans stay beefing.

it use 2 b like that in NYC, but we had 2 smack y'all with a Haitian patty, n put y'all in y'all places.

N ? a Dominican, I'm feeling real Haitian right now.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i know Somalis are black the article just reports it as a "race riot". and don't disrespect my Haitians.......

i should have known you were hatian by the unicef shirt you're wearing.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

i should have known you were hatian by the unicef shirt you're wearing.

im only a quarter Haitian and is you dumb cuz?

286785-655_nike_barcelona_LS_home_zm.jpg
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man listen, in places like Florida, Jersey, Boston, & North Carolina, Haitians & Black Americans stay beefing.

it use 2 b like that in NYC, but we had 2 smack y'all with a Haitian patty, n put y'all in y'all places.

The reason why people talk ? about Haitian

Is because how the Americans portrait them.

I guess they're still salty about them being the First Blk Republic?

My friends used to babble about this ? non-stop
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Afrika>>>>>>>>>>Afrika
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    I come looking for you with haitiaaaaaaaaans
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't change the fact that that ? is dumb as ?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somali's are always good with me nothing but respect they tend to get along with Latinos since were foreigners to them.

Outside of that I'm still trying to figure out how they run on the treadmills at the gym with loafers and joggers up to the knees for an hour straight at the same pace and not miss a beat.