Video: Ray J – I Hit It First.. official visual ...

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i hope you ? stop acting like kim is some bad ass once in a lifetime type chick....

i been saying it...she aint ? .

yall just like the ass and skin color
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Obviously looking for attention with this song and like a poster said I doubt he's really on her like that. Then again you never know.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    the car with a skyblue outline glow looks nice
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This corn ball ethered nobody but himself. What a desperate attempt for attention. It's just emebarssing.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is the equivalent to a ? stabbing him self to hit the ? behind him
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another possible motivation - How many of you, when Kanye wife up this chic, were disgusted but just didn't know what to do? (all you could do is come talk about it on this board).... Then when he got her pregnant, ? was even more outraged..... Like, "wtf is this ? thinking???"

Who's to say Ray J didn't feel the same way, but unlike us, he actually could do something about it: this...... lmao... Maybe Ray said to himself, "look at this lame as ? ... he happy as hell.... Let me ? with him a little bit and bust his bubble"...

That might have happened.... ? took a ? off the market, just totally against the rules.... Kanye's obviously insecure as ? and Ray knew this would torture his soul because Kanye felt "cool" at first for wifin the ? , after this song he feels like ? ... lmao
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? done got killed for less. I'm sure 'Ye has a ? that'll do something stupid and refuse to tell on him for a lil' bit of change.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop typing so much
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    Another possible motivation - How many of you, when Kanye wife up this chic, were disgusted but just didn't know what to do? (all you could do is come talk about it on this board).... Then when he got her pregnant, ? was even more outraged..... Like, "wtf is this ? thinking???"

Who's to say Ray J didn't feel the same way, but unlike us, he actually could do something about it: this...... lmao... Maybe Ray said to himself, "look at this lame as ? ... he happy as hell.... Let me ? with him a little bit and bust his bubble"...

That might have happened.... ? took a ? off the market, just totally against the rules.... Kanye's obviously insecure as ? and Ray knew this would torture his soul because Kanye felt "cool" at first for wifin the ? , after this song he feels like ? ... lmao

sad part is....? make excuses for hoez now....talkin bout, all chicks done fukked somebody.

like ? somebody and ? everybody is the same.

? simps
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Are ? actually hurt about this song?

Its not about being hurt about this song. As a man you DO NOT brag on ? you used to hit. If this was a local ? in ur hood he would be vilified until he dies but since Ray J put a song & a catchy hook to it we supposed to give it a pass??? FOH
    ? idc I bet da ? dat hit Beyonce in Houston dats prolly average as ? still talk about dat ? 2 dis day...

bet that ? wont make a song about it
    He a average ? ... So even if he did it takes money 2 get the ? out there...

man he could record that ? on a speak and spell...aslong as its true he would blow up overnight...but i bet he wont make a song about it
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This corn ball ethered nobody but himself. What a desperate attempt for attention. It's just emebarssing.

Cant say that if the song has more then 10 million views..

And its a catchy song..

Remember most dudes dont get negative consequences 4 who they ? .. Women do..
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Options
    lmao ? rap about ? ? ? all the time, or how they could ? a ? ? , or a ? ? wants to ? . Most these ? lying they ass off.

Now a ? made a song that we actually know ? the ? ? , and now is ? is like that 'thats wrong bro' I need Russell Westbrook in here asap to give some of you ? the stupid grill...i'm outta here lmao.

• hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are ? actually hurt about this song?

Its not about being hurt about this song. As a man you DO NOT brag on ? you used to hit. If this was a local ? in ur hood he would be vilified until he dies but since Ray J put a song & a catchy hook to it we supposed to give it a pass??? FOH
    ? idc I bet da ? dat hit Beyonce in Houston dats prolly average as ? still talk about dat ? 2 dis day...

And???? You hit Beyonce' before she blew up. You want a medal??? See homie a ? braggin about old ? amongst grown men gets dogged out.
  • hnic1978
    Options
    Okay yall see the only thing Ray J did for Kim was made her visible to black people. Kim pops had DOUGH coming up and was WELL known and her stepdad is an olympic gold medalist. That ? been on. The only reason why we give a ? is because she gotta BAD body. This is nothing but a case of a bitter ? on sum "if it wasn't for me" type ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw bruh that ? wasnt on like that till that sex tape dropped. Lets keep it real now...
  • hnic1978
    Options

Cant say that if the song has more then 10 million views..

And its a catchy song..

Remember most dudes dont get negative consequences 4 who they ? .. Women do..

What world u live in??? Ain't nothing more embarassing than knocking up a horse lookin ? lol!!!!
  • hnic1978
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Naw bruh that ? wasnt on like that till that sex tape dropped. Lets keep it real now...

Like i said WE didn't know ? about her but she was known cuz of her family. Her dad Robert Kardashian was a wealthy attorney and was known off the OJ trial. now off that, the sextape, and her bangin ass body we know this chick.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm offended that this ? runnin around suckin ? for money and still postin like its all good
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay yall see the only thing Ray J did for Kim was made her visible to black people. Kim pops had DOUGH coming up and was WELL known and her stepdad is an olympic gold medalist. That ? been on. The only reason why we give a ? is because she gotta BAD body. This is nothing but a case of a bitter ? on sum "if it wasn't for me" type ? .

Yeah the dough Ray j family gave her fam when they worked 4 them lol...