Crackas about to get mad... video of Lil wayne walking on the flag unintentionally

Options
1235»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne aint worried bout nothing
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

I swear to ? I ain't nervous.

#YMCMB
  • Bcotton5
    Options

#YMCMB

Im laughing at them ? ? and that ? ? they doing!
  • Michael_Malice
    Options

#YMCMB

Getting cake like I'm Jewish.
  • Bcotton5
    Options

#YMCMB

My ? Drake he Jewish!!
  • Michael_Malice
    Options

#YMCMB

My ? Drake he Jewish!!

And I swear to ? I ain't nervous.

#YMCMB
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? disgust me...all jokes aside "? yourself"
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? all ignorant, How the ? are you going to say ? a flag that represents your country? You broke ass ? need to learn how to appreciate America or take that black trash ass to africa, Either way shut the ? up about ? the flag.
    Dont know if ur white or not but what you said is ?
    first of you ignorant ? Black people we dont need to appreciate ? in this country has done nothing for us except slaved us(and we were only freed becasue of 2 things 1. We force their hands by killing slave owners and escaping to countries like Mexico and Canada and 2. becasue slaves were taking Whites jobs becasue slaves did it for free/cheap pay),disrciminated against us,and continued to ? us over by putting ? like liquor stores and extoriting ? into our communitys and still keep doing ? to us and this country sees us as nothing.

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? all ignorant, How the ? are you going to say ? a flag that represents your country? You broke ass ? need to learn how to appreciate America or take that black trash ass to africa, Either way shut the ? up about ? the flag.
    first of you ignorant ? Black people we dont need to appreciate ? in this country has done nothing for us except slaved us(and we were only freed becasue of 2 things 1. We force their hands by killing slave owners and escaping to countries like Mexico and Canada and 2. becasue slaves were taking Whites jobs becasue slaves did it for free/cheap pay),disrciminated against us,and continued to ? us over by putting ? like liquor stores and extoriting ? into our communitys and still keep doing ? to us and this country sees us as nothing.

bruh even you dont believe that ?
  • bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    That shirt ain't right it's like telling u to do the opposite Jesus Christ smh no respect
  • Bcotton5
    Options

#YMCMB

My ? Drake he Jewish!!

And I swear to ? I ain't nervous.

#YMCMB

Nawwwwwwwwww!
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zero Tolerance!
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You know, There are white people who think the government is out to get them and use "mind control" to make them do things, You are what i'd like to call a Black Conspiracy Theorist.
    N6M9IFq.jpg

? aint nobody out here puttin ? and liquor stores in your neighborhood to ruin the "black man" thats your own ignorant ass fault for livin in the hood if you cant tolerate it then get the ? out. Blacks forced the whites to stop slavery? Is this a joke?! Cmon son get a ? book and read and stop listening to what your ignorant ass momma has been telling you
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great pub stunt!