Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BOIiXzQCcAASb9_.jpg

Killer Mike ✔ @KillerMikeGTO

I read this and........"Naw I'm cool" pic.twitter.com/x8fXPG1tvC

All that damn access just for an album? I see why Killer Mike said nope. I can just download it when it leaks lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    under 3 hours left
    obama.gif
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who clowned distant relatives?

This ? can't make a post w/o mentioning something ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    All of tomp's post are redundant jibba jabba that I briskly skim past plus everything he says is null & void being that he posted a gif of 2 men kissing.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay taking shots at scott boras on this album
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm geeked now. Just watched that timbo revolt video. He talking crazy

tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o.gif

• georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTaOtTScD2Q

^^^ Dope Tim interview
    Huge No ? @13:25 until around 14:00 mark

Highlights

- he produced the majority of MCHG
    - that piano beat at the beginning of the first MCHG video is his. "Picasso" (second beat) is his too
    - co-produced the Mike Will, Pharrell and Boi-1da joints on MCHG
    - wants to co-produce next Kanye album
    -thinks J. cole is great and sent him some beats

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    been a min since a release been this waited for
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been a min since a release been this waited for

2 weeks ago???
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    These ? are really tryin to change the game, if what Timbo is sayin is true.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ? counting down to midnight like it's christmas.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Jay catching feelings over a ? missing a birthday

Thank ? Mike will made it just got an interlude

Smh@ the Mike Will hate
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magna Camel: Holy Weedplate
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    every jigga warrior in this thread will have deflated feeling of hype and symptoms of boredom at approx 1:00am. too many theatrics for a so called "artist" to take to drop an album. his commercials potray him as some kind of 4 inch ? who talks jibberish about the artistic view of this album but i cant be the only ? in the thread to see these generic lyrics. we make fun of young rappers like keef and waka flocka for rapping about turning up but we give jay z a pass on these basic bars about smoking weed, getting wasted in night clubs. he makes a big pagentry about being so important and powerful but as we see his bulldog cheeks, crows feet on eyes bubble lip drooping we should hold him accountable for having more mature content instead of rapping about this childish ? on the album. yall clowned nas for hooking up with marley royalty to drop a socio-conscious album about the black experience but you same fake ass ? are praising and making an excuse for jay z to put 2 homosexual greek men fondling each other. he has a song dedicated to a white man. he has his favorite white boyfriend JT on the album. ? the apps and what jay z is really trying to sell. nobody want to hear some ? ass ? rap on 13 songs about how rich he is. like how low does a ? self esteem have to be to have a superstar rapper berate you because of wealth status in tight economic times like this. travon trial going on. chicago and detroit are war zones. ? still hurting for jobs. so much real ? going on in 2013 i feel like his fans shouldnt have to sit through the same bragging content that he had on WTT, BP3 and KC. you ? are buying and listening to the same album over and over. Jay Z is so one track minded and predictable its actually normal not to expect something above average from him. have fun listening to magna camel holy fail and watching the 2 greek homos embrace each other for that intense mediterrain style ? sex. after all this is art right?

Yo, I left for like two years and this ? legit still posting titanographs about a dude he hates
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    if you wanna troll make your own thread stop lookin for attention broddie
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Timbo did the MAJORITY? Uh....I don't know now.

So basically Tim's ego was creating a dent in their music relationship.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    So which one of y'all folks gonna transfer them files via galaxy to winrar at 12?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    every jigga warrior in this thread will have deflated feeling of hype and symptoms of boredom at approx 1:00am. too many theatrics for a so called "artist" to take to drop an album. his commercials potray him as some kind of 4 inch ? who talks jibberish about the artistic view of this album but i cant be the only ? in the thread to see these generic lyrics. we make fun of young rappers like keef and waka flocka for rapping about turning up but we give jay z a pass on these basic bars about smoking weed, getting wasted in night clubs. he makes a big pagentry about being so important and powerful but as we see his bulldog cheeks, crows feet on eyes bubble lip drooping we should hold him accountable for having more mature content instead of rapping about this childish ? on the album. yall clowned nas for hooking up with marley royalty to drop a socio-conscious album about the black experience but you same fake ass ? are praising and making an excuse for jay z to put 2 homosexual greek men fondling each other. he has a song dedicated to a white man. he has his favorite white boyfriend JT on the album. ? the apps and what jay z is really trying to sell. nobody want to hear some ? ass ? rap on 13 songs about how rich he is. like how low does a ? self esteem have to be to have a superstar rapper berate you because of wealth status in tight economic times like this. travon trial going on. chicago and detroit are war zones. ? still hurting for jobs. so much real ? going on in 2013 i feel like his fans shouldnt have to sit through the same bragging content that he had on WTT, BP3 and KC. you ? are buying and listening to the same album over and over. Jay Z is so one track minded and predictable its actually normal not to expect something above average from him. have fun listening to magna camel holy fail and watching the 2 greek homos embrace each other for that intense mediterrain style ? sex. after all this is art right?

Yo, I left for like two years and this ? legit still posting titanographs about a dude he hates

pure hate bruh.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

pure hate bruh.

You gotta respect the dedication
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Timbo did the MAJORITY? Uh....I don't know now.

So basically Tim's ego was creating a dent in their music relationship.

The Moment he told that story I thought of when he said he was supposed to do all of BP3 & how that obviously never happened. Maybe that was the fallout they had, ironic enough he did a majority of this album
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The streets been waiting 4 years for that new Jigga that new ? drops at midnight prolly 11 my time

Can't wait

Basically.
    54 page thread before a single verse has even been heard.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

lol this ? came back outta nowhere
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious that we all assume it will drop right at midnight