Does anyone get annoyed by how small these boxers are?

Options

Comments

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mind/State wrote: »
    James Toney is about to fight Randy couture... Not set in stone yet though... And I heard a rumor that Ricardo mayorga is planning on fighting on some mma bouts... So wat u said isn't nessecarily true...

James Toney just talks too much. Prolly sayin stuff for attention because no1's watching out for him. Ya there are exceptions, but theyr'e rare. And most may come in to try the sport out, but they'll get dominated and leave.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol...that ? is hitting another trained fighter, who's also trained to TAKE punches as well as give them, and you're tryna compare that to somebody who isn't a boxer...if PBF hit you most without his gloves on he'd knock you the ? out
    lol @ ? really considering fightin floyd on sum street ? hahaha...he'll knock yaw ? the ? out then go buy a new watch.
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    lol one of you ? sayin you can hold your own needs to catch mayweather out and about, run up on him and youtube the results
    radaman wrote: »
    Did you see Floyds 7 big ass bodyguards??? Lol Floyd ain't fightin nobody for free...
    man I'd smack sparkles and glitter off Mayweather's skull if he was to see me in the street

that little osh b kosh ? ain't doing ? for real LOL
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    lol this is funny

"so if iron man walked up on floyd mayweather, yall ? aint givin iron man a chance? he's iron man! floyd put his pants on just like you and me ? "

LMGDAO!!!

Ya'll ninja's is hilarious! LOL

Run up on a any pro boxer, let alone a Floyd Mayweather and he gone hit da SNOOZE button on yo ass. Plain and simple folk.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ROFL @ ? in here

mofos really are shook these days

I could give a damn if he was a trained assassin for a Mexican cartel

147? FOH w/dat being worth acknowledgement no matter who he is

147 is the weight of a cute female with a fat ass

? need to man the ? up ASAP like there aren't regular ? in their own hood with Mayweather caliber skills who just don't professionally box
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the Protector...

LOL that was Nathan Jones, former WWE wrestler

my favorite is Bruce Lee vs. Kareem Abdul Jabbar
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ROFL @ ? in here

mofos really are shook these days

I could give a damn if he was a trained assassin for a Mexican cartel

147? FOH w/dat being worth acknowledgement no matter who he is

147 is the weight of a cute female with a fat ass

? need to man the ? up ASAP like there aren't regular ? in their own hood with Mayweather caliber skills who just don't professionally box
    boxing and fighting are 2 very diff things...i doubt theres a ? in ur hood with mayweathers skillset, stamina, boxing i.q., speed, defense, footwork, punching power, etc. i highly doubt it. yaw can act naive about these boxers if u want but the bottom line is they are trained to fight.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wrote: »
    boxing and fighting are 2 very diff things...i doubt theres a ? in ur hood with mayweathers skillset, stamina, boxing i.q., speed, defense, footwork, punching power, etc. i highly doubt it. yaw can act naive about these boxers if u want but the bottom line is they are trained to fight.

Yup and there is not science to street fighting.. most people that fight.. pick battles they know they can win.. dont fight disciplined.. and dont follow a strict regimen.. but whatever..
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL @ ? really convinced that mayweather 147 lb ass can whoop every ? on their block

Iono about all that

just cause a cat isn't a professional, doesn't mean he can't touch the boy Mayweather.....he got security for a reason LOL

so basically if you met this cat on the block and he just blatant disrespects like smushing you in the face, ya'll basically gon back down from dude cause of his resume? LOL

if Mike Tyson can't walk into any ol hood and get away with ? like that, what make you think Mayweather lil Mighty Mouse ass will be able to do that?

I'm very well aware of what type of training a boxer has since I've been doing it myself since about 5 years old

just admit the man got all ya'll shook in here SMH
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not about being shook.. if the situation came to it of course id throw.. but.. you are nto looking at ? realistically.. he got security to make sure ? doesnt happen.. he is a walking company.. and his hands are registered..why would he want to ? up his investment..
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not about being shook.. if the situation came to it of course id throw.. but.. you are nto looking at ? realistically.. he got security to make sure ? doesnt happen.. he is a walking company.. and his hands are registered..why would he want to ? up his investment..

you sure.....how many heavyweight ? you see with the same amount of security surrounding them?

c'mon bruh you know better than that
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you sure.....how many heavyweight ? you see with the same amount of security surrounding them?

c'mon bruh you know better than that

How many ? do you know that can afford to do that.. how many ? do you know that their name is alsoa Brand.... Of course people want to come up and test him..thats what security is for.. he dont fight for free. or randomly walk upto cats picking fights

Shaq has a bodyguard..
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL @ ? really convinced that mayweather 147 lb ass can whoop every ? on their block

Iono about all that

just cause a cat isn't a professional, doesn't mean he can't touch the boy Mayweather.....he got security for a reason LOL
    He got security cuz he's worth millions of ? dollars lol. plus because he is a profesional boxer, he can go to jail by having the most simplest of street fights. his hands are by law "deadly weapons" because of his training and pro status and thats with any pro fighter, read up on it.
    so basically if you met this cat on the block and he just blatant disrespects like smushing you in the face, ya'll basically gon back down from dude cause of his resume? LOL
    really bruh? u know damn well this ? aint never happening so i can't say what i "would" do until somethin like that happens
    if Mike Tyson can't walk into any ol hood and get away with ? like that, what make you think Mayweather lil Mighty Mouse ass will be able to do that?

I'm very well aware of what type of training a boxer has since I've been doing it myself since about 5 years old

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Iono about all that

case closed...scarey ass ? in here.
  • bow to royalty
    edited May 2010
    Options

Iono about all that

That's what I'm sayin. And how these dudes are talkin they would. Apparently Floyd can't be beaten by just about anyone.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yall are either stupid or lack elementary comprehension skills.. tis is what was said.. pickin a fight with a professional ELITE fighter.. is not a good idea.

First the convo went from. yo i can whoop floyds ass to.. to ray lewis can whoop floyd.. to if he mushed you in the face.. Where did this silly notion if said boxer walked up to you and mushed you.. come up.. no one said they wouldnt do anything.. What was said if you think yuo can just walk upto someone an walk away then you lost your mind.. What is the ? likelihood of floyd mayweather coming upto your nameless as and mushing you.. lets use are brains here.. Like i said before He is is own brand.. so hes not going to fight your ? he has bodyguards to stop from shittin poppin off/protect his interest/ and from you not to get your ass knocked out.. period
  • bow to royalty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yall are either stupid or lack elementary comprehension skills.. tis is what was said.. pickin a fight with a professional ELITE fighter.. is not a good idea.

First the convo went from. yo i can whoop floyds ass to.. to ray lewis can whoop floyd.. to if he mushed you in the face.. Where did this silly notion if said boxer walked up to you and mushed you.. come up.. no one said they wouldnt do anything.. What was said if you think yuo can just walk upto someone an walk away then you lost your mind.. What is the ? likelihood of floyd mayweather coming upto your nameless as and mushing you.. lets use are brains here.. Like i said before He is is own brand.. so hes not going to fight your ? he has bodyguards to stop from shittin poppin off/protect his interest/ and from you not to get your ass knocked out.. period

I never said I can beat Floyd's ass. And ur startin to contradict yourself a little bit man...gotta make up ur mind on stuff. N the main pont of my argument is a lotta guys that are a good bit biiger/stronger than Floyd can beat him up. ? , the bodyguards ur talkin bout can prolly beat Floyd up. I'm not sayin they're a better fighter, but they don't need to be. They can still prolly beat him up.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never said I can beat Floyd's ass. And ur startin to contradict yourself a little bit man...gotta make up ur mind on stuff. N the main pont of my argument is a lotta guys that are a good bit biiger/stronger than Floyd can beat him up. ? , the bodyguards ur talkin bout can prolly beat Floyd up. I'm not sayin they're a better fighter, but they don't need to be. They can still prolly beat him up.

Please point out my contridictions.. im waiting.. someone said that i didnt say you did..
  • bow to royalty
    edited May 2010
    Options

and earlier you said "Look earlier in the thread where it started out about being about an average joe.. thats a more likely occurence than.. ray lewis smh".

Said it's more likely to be an average Joe Floyd fights than Ray Lewis (so a nameless person is more likely than an athlete)
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You still didnt point anything out.. reading comprehension.. again what i said was as a response. because blak said.. so if floyd walks up to you and mushes you.. I didnt bring that point up.. thats not a contridicition when you respond.. and lol.. at that as the only thing you have because.. you couldnt come with anything real value that i contridicted myself on .. nice try
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They might weigh in at 147 or whatever, but then they rehydrate and like in Maywhethers case when he fought Marquez, get up to around 170.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Iono about all that

This thread fell from REALITY the minute ? said Ray Lewis would get knocked out by Floyd Mayweather. Ray Lewis is 6"1, 250lbs & was the hardest hitting MOST FEARED ? in.....THE NFL in his prime. Ray Ray, the same cat who.....RUNS THROUGH....6"6, 370lb Offensive Lineman....FULL FORCE....like its nothing. He spent his entire career CRASHING into 250lb behomoth ass ? at 80 miles per hour in every game but.........he cant take a punch from Floyd Mayweather who weighs 147lbs. Yall ? is delusional.

Now Floyd will have the advantage....seeing as he is a professional fighter but, it wouldnt be a sanctioned fight. Street Brawls are nothing like Boxing. There's no rules. No holds barred. The main reason why most boxers dont do MMA. Floyd could probably get a few combinations off on Ray Ray but....let Ray grab Floyd's arm one time & its over LMAO.

He got hands & he can knock a ? out quick if he get the right look but...no amount of training can fix little & Floyd is a litte man. He is not gonna knock out a 250lb athlete that easily. That's why 50 Cent damn near kept up with him.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    This thread fell from REALITY the minute ? said Ray Lewis would get knocked out by Floyd Mayweather. Ray Lewis is 6"1, 250lbs & was the hardest hitting MOST FEARED ? in.....THE NFL in his prime. Ray Ray, the same cat who.....RUNS THROUGH....6"6, 370lb Offensive Lineman....FULL FORCE....like its nothing. He spent his entire career CRASHING into 250lb behomoth ass ? at 80 miles per hour in every game but.........he cant take a punch from Floyd Mayweather who weighs 147lbs. Yall ? is delusional.

Now Floyd will have the advantage....seeing as he is a professional fighter but, it wouldnt be a sanctioned fight. Street Brawls are nothing like Boxing. There's no rules. No holds barred. The main reason why most boxers dont do MMA. Floyd could probably get a few combinations off on Ray Ray but....let Ray grab Floyd's arm one time & its over LMAO.

He got hands & he can knock a ? out quick if he get the right look but...no amount of training can fix little & Floyd is a litte man. He is not gonna knock out a 250lb athlete that easily. That's why 50 Cent damn near kept up with him.

All it takes is one punch and Ray Lewis will be on the floor

Trust me if Floyd hits lewis in the right places he will knock him out,the same way these 130lbs martial artists can knock out gorilla looking ? with a slight hit to the temple, i think the key thing people are forgetting is that pro boxers train most of their lifes to fight, that is what makes the difference, Ray Lews doesn't train to fight, he trains to play football so if he gets in a fight with say a Pacquiao or Paul Williams and they hit him square on he is not getting up.

And if 50 cent and Floyd are friends you really think PBF is going to go all out with him, there friends he is not going to take the fight that seriously as Flody would of if he had been in a real street fight.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That ? BFyahking said they're ? in his hood as good fighters as Floyd

lmbao
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »

lmbao

yeah basically LOL

? I grew up in the jungle....the most brolic ass dudes can get they ass whooped

FOH @ a 147lb dude doing something special just cause he a professional boxer

ain't no rules when the bumper of my Infiniti hit that lil ? if he want to pop ? LOL

? in here dickriding at an exponentially high level in here

SMH @ hero worship
  • Maalik
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah basically LOL

? I grew up in the jungle....the most brolic ass dudes can get they ass whooped

FOH @ a 147lb dude doing something special just cause he a professional boxer

ain't no rules when the bumper of my Infiniti hit that lil ? if he want to pop ? LOL

? in here dickriding at an exponentially high level in here

SMH @ hero worship

Word...like Floyd gonna be still alert after he get busted in his head with an alcohol bottle.

Like Floyd gonna be able to block a 250lb ? if he decide to fly at him & take him to the ground.

Like Floyd gonna be able to use his boxing skills if a ? somehow catch his little ass in a chokehold.

THIS AINT ROCKY VS DRAGO ? LMAO....THAT ? WAS A MOVIE. LET FLOYD LITTLE ASS TRY & FIGHT A 6"5, 260LB DUDE & SEE HOW LONG THAT FIGHT LAST.

I can see if you talking about a ? who was Floyd's size. There's a reason why there's a weight divison in Boxing. I dont even know why Im in here arguing....this thread & the ? in here are bitchmade. We not talking about George Foreman or Iron Mike Tyson....we talking about Floyd Mayweather. Im still stuck on people saying Floyd could knock out Ray Lewis. I mean....I respect Floyd's hands no doubt.....but, these posters said it was NO CHANCE that Ray would survive. Do yall even watch Football. Ray Lewis use to lay out Three Hundred & Forty Pound Offensive Linemen lol. That ? strong & any man who is of comparable size & build would fare the same. The same way yall said any man can get knocked out....well, so can Floyd.
  • Maalik
    edited May 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »

lmbao

You'd be surprised. Im not sayin that its common but...Im sure there's a few cats that could take Floyd. The same way there's a few ? in the hood who can ball like a NBA player but never made it to the league, there gots to be one dude who could whoop a fighter's ass. The rules of probability says so. The fact of the matter is.....he bleeds like everyone else. Im not saying a ? gone beat Floyd everytime cuzz thats ? to say....but, theres a 2 - 3 outta 10 chance that Floyd could take a L. This not Boxing. This not an organized fight. There a no rules. Floyd could turn his head one second & get knocked unconscious with a red cement brick & next thing you know, he getting face stomped. (I seen this happened to a ? last month lol)

Every & Anybody can take a L.....Some of yall dudes should revoke you testicles.....seriously.