Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Im gonna check out Just Cause 2 one of these days plus gaming pc you get steam sale which >>>>>>>>

cs steam>>>

i got a gaming PC yet i still play battlefield 2 and ? ..
    word you should look at humble bundle sometimes they give away games in packs for like 5 dollar donations ... i got all company of heroes and saints row 3 for like 7 bucks also Metro
    Im gonna check out Just Cause 2 one of these days plus gaming pc you get steam sale which >>>>>>>>
    stats?

My pc specs ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    damn i thought runnin that many mods would ? the game up

That company made the game with modding in mind. So that ? integrates easy. Unless you got one those mods that stresses your graphic card. You'll notice some drops in FPS and other ? . Plus my PC ain't no slouch, or it was when I got it, so I'm sure that helps as well.

But there's even a mod that lets you monitor your PC usage with mods... I'm telling y'all, that community is dedicated. Hell, bethesday abandoned skyrim bout last summer. Fans still making and updating ? .

If GTAV gets online, it's mod community is gonna be a nexus I'd bet.

Most I've had is game crashes, or CTD (Crash To Desktop), but that's usually because I've got two mods affecting the same thing. The game gets confused and just says ? it. Just gotta make sure the ? 's compatible, but they tell you all that.

I've had some longer loading screens here and there. But that's about it.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From IGN:

GTA Online Getting Valentine's Day-Themed Update
    Everyone says I love you.

Rockstar has announced GTA Online will be getting a Valentine's Day update this Friday.

Called the Valentine's Day Massacre, the update will be free and will add a number of new items and content to the multiplayer-centric mode.

On the weapon front, the Gusenberg Sweeper will be making its debut, available from Ammu-Nation stores or freely placed in characters' inventories in single-player mode. An armoured 1920s limo called the Albany Roosevelt will also be making its way to Los Santos in both modes, alongside a range of new double breasted suits, flapper dresses, sexy underwear and masquerade masks.

10 new jobs will also be added to the game, though everything that's being added will only be there for a limited time. If you manage to acquire them though, then you'll be able to keep them for good.

Rockstar has promised news on future patches, including the one that adds online heists, will be coming soon. GTA V was recently revealed to be the UK's fourth biggest-selling game of all time, which is hardly surprising; upon its release back in September 2013, GTA V became the UK's fastest-selling title ever, and managed to overtake lifetime sales of GTA IV in just three weeks, before going on to secure a stonking seven Guinness World Records. Despite threats from Activision over Call of Duty: Ghosts managing to reclaim some of them, the shooter failed to do so leaving Rockstar's star very much burning brightly.

In other news, heists are still "coming soon".....lol
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm lookin' forward to that Tommy Gun and car.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From IGN:

GTA Online Getting Valentine's Day-Themed Update
    Everyone says I love you.

Rockstar has announced GTA Online will be getting a Valentine's Day update this Friday.

Called the Valentine's Day Massacre, the update will be free and will add a number of new items and content to the multiplayer-centric mode.

On the weapon front, the Gusenberg Sweeper will be making its debut, available from Ammu-Nation stores or freely placed in characters' inventories in single-player mode. An armoured 1920s limo called the Albany Roosevelt will also be making its way to Los Santos in both modes, alongside a range of new double breasted suits, flapper dresses, sexy underwear and masquerade masks.

10 new jobs will also be added to the game, though everything that's being added will only be there for a limited time. If you manage to acquire them though, then you'll be able to keep them for good.

In other news, heists are still "coming soon".....lol

flapvm.gif
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Titanfall bout to drop
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Titanfall bout to drop

What's good with Planetside 2 tho?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titanfall bout to drop

next month?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    damn i thought runnin that many mods would ? the game up

That company made the game with modding in mind. So that ? integrates easy. Unless you got one those mods that stresses your graphic card. You'll notice some drops in FPS and other ? . Plus my PC ain't no slouch, or it was when I got it, so I'm sure that helps as well.

But there's even a mod that lets you monitor your PC usage with mods... I'm telling y'all, that community is dedicated. Hell, bethesday abandoned skyrim bout last summer. Fans still making and updating ? .

If GTAV gets online, it's mod community is gonna be a nexus I'd bet.

Most I've had is game crashes, or CTD (Crash To Desktop), but that's usually because I've got two mods affecting the same thing. The game gets confused and just says ? it. Just gotta make sure the ? 's compatible, but they tell you all that.

I've had some longer loading screens here and there. But that's about it.

damn.. i been playin skyrim on the 360 a long ass time just got it on the PC.. ill probably continue on the PC though with all these dope mods around
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh...jumped on for a couple of deathmathes last night...

Game feels dead to me....don't even go to my garage anymore...literally just quick job to death mathes then i'm out. Stranded just under 2 mil with no motivation to make money....or buy anything except ammo for death mathes.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Titanfall bout to drop

? dope got it for pc...took a break once new systems dropped..you ? with it?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Game feels dead to me....don't even go to my garage anymore...literally just quick job to death mathes then i'm out. Stranded just under 2 mil with no motivation to make money....or buy anything except ammo for death mathes.

same here.. quick race, do a race.. get bored and leave
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Titanfall bout to drop

? dope got it for pc...took a break once new systems dropped..you ? with it?

I would ? with it if I could play on PC. I downloaded it and everything but mouse and keyboard controls had me looking a straight ? on there lol. Bout to give it another chance tho; I'm waiting for it to drop on consoles.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    idont know if its a FPS game but normally FPS on pc >>> consoles
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    idont know if its a FPS game but normally FPS on pc >>> consoles
    check out planetside son its fun ..

and FPS on PC are all controlled the same @funkdocdamc once u learn one you can play them all
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother wanted me to get planetside I might check that out some day.

Yall tell me something what I need to turn my PC into a gaming computer?

I know i'll probably need a new graphics card and ? .. but if I just add 8GB of ram for right now won't I be able to play most games or do I need more hardrive space?

Man this ? confuses me. I aint good with computer specs and ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might as well change the title of this thread lol
  • DNB1
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

smh @ auto correct....

Nothing to add to this thread.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Logged in and copped the new gun...it's aight.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh im over here playin gta the real way and all of a suddened i get confirmed a cheater? Da ? !?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Might as well change the title of this thread lol
    Yeah, these dudes look like they're trying pretty hard to show they're bored with this game now.

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about hopping on to take a Hike up Mount Chiliad. Once I reach the highest peak of the mountain I think I'll parachute down and get a look of the beautiful view as I'm descending.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Thinking about hopping on to take a Hike up Mount Chiliad. Once I reach the highest peak of the mountain I think I'll parachute down and get a look of the beautiful view as I'm descending.

I'm down.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

didnt we do that before and we started shooting eachothers parachutes mid air lmao