How many of you started watching tennis just to look at Serena's ?

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Amazing. ? sure learned a lot from these Europeans and their beauty standards.

No caping for Serena because I don't like her like that

But all this "she a ? " or she "manly" is classic racism. Any time a black woman doesn't fit the standard she has to be something subhuman, an "amazon", or a "transexual"

The ? is muscular because she works out, it's kind of part and parcel to her occupation, these ignorant ? equate having muscles with looking manly are some damn weirdos.

Whaaat??! Idgaf what society or anybody says, a bytch with muscles that 97% of the time are attributed to men is not visually appealing. It is not mental.

Like,ngga she has traps! Lol smh Like when you turn your arm sideways to see if u ripped nh, yea she has that! Foh that brolic bytch lol smh

She is brolic as ? . She's an elite ATHLETE just like Lebron James, it shouldn't be surprising the broad is built.

I cosign it not being visually appealing though, that's why I don't find her attractive but I won't says she's "manly" or a ? .

Maybe you should sit this 1 out bruh.
  • S2J
    Options
    The IC doesn't like black-looking black women. They like women that look like they mixed with something.

? the IC bruh, how bout MEN dont like men-looking women

I almost feel compelled to say no ? droppin that. How do u hold onto that at night under the covers n it feel like ya own arm n ? . Yikes. Scust!
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But all this "she a ? " or she "manly" is classic racism. Any time a black woman doesn't fit the standard she has to be something subhuman, an "amazon", or a "transexual"

The ? is muscular because she works out, it's kind of part and parcel to her occupation, these ignorant ? equate having muscles with looking manly are some damn weirdos.

Whaaat??! Idgaf what society or anybody says, a bytch with muscles that 97% of the time are attributed to men is not visually appealing. It is not mental.

Like,ngga she has traps! Lol smh Like when you turn your arm sideways to see if u ripped nh, yea she has that! Foh that brolic bytch lol smh

She is brolic as ? . She's an elite ATHLETE just like Lebron James, it shouldn't be surprising the broad is built.

I cosign it not being visually appealing though, that's why I don't find her attractive but I won't says she's "manly" or a ? .

Maybe you should sit this 1 out bruh.

So comparing two athletes to each other is wrong...Hmmm maybe you have an agenda?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wanna ? on Serena , but Are wifing up Walruses.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? wanna ? on Serena , but Are wifing up Walruses.

Hollering at ? straight out of national geographics.
    Talking bout "this My baby, she a dime"
    Got Ya ? wondering, if she your girl or Ya pet.
    Knowing damn well, if serena was at your job, school, or neighborhood; Ya would simp the ? strands out her ass
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC doesn't like black-looking black women. They like women that look like they mixed with something.

? the IC bruh, how bout MEN dont like men-looking women

I almost feel compelled to say no ? droppin that. How do u hold onto that at night under the covers n it feel like ya own arm n ? . Yikes. Scust!

anyone who looks at that pic and say 'smash on Serena', might want to reconsider their current lifestyle choice. lol
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    how much Serena bench
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so yall mad that an athlete that has to keep their body in tip top shape to stay a champion is a bad thing?
    hmmm
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my old wrasslin coaches (white guy) thought Serena Williams was the hottest women on earth, and one of my teammates says "you like black girls? Grooosssss"

My old coach has a black wife. That was a seriously akward situation.
  • S2J
    Options
    How dense are all.'she's a athlete'?!?! Like theres no difference between male and female athletes. Like the hundreds of other bad femake athletes are built like that.Namr me ONE female athlete built like that

Marion Jones wasnt
    Not Gail Devers, Flo Jo, Gabrielle Reese, Candace Parker, Skylar Diggins,etc

But even with all that, ? what she do that dont mean i gotta like man muscles. Scust!
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like watching women's tennis. Not just for the ? but also for the thighs. Serena does not look like a man. Yall acting like she's a body builder or something. Some of these dudes just mad that she got better looking arms than they do
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    One of my old wrasslin coaches (white guy) thought Serena Williams was the hottest women on earth, and one of my teammates says "you like black girls? Grooosssss"

My old coach has a black wife. That was a seriously akward situation.

Not to take this off subject but my wife's Director (white guy) is married to a black women. Straight up African to be exact and she say he bites his tongue about personal subjects until he talks about how think Serena Williams is the best thing walking this earth. My wife says his wife reminds her of Serena but just less muscles.

White guys starting to like some (dark)meat on the bone
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after seeing that venus and serena documentary I beg to differ. now go aghead and simp your high yella goddesses like Alicia keys beyonce and Rihanna. all of which suffer from 5 head(Rihanna) chest hairs(Alicia) anddragon breath(beyonce).
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »

I think you're just proving that you're ? ...

How is it ? to be attracted to Serena?
    It's pretty damn ? and if you don't realize why you're ? it's because.... Well... You're ? ...

This ? 's a flaming ? .

? ... How does a man being attracted to an actual factual woman end up being ? ? The flip of what you're saying is that a man being attracted to a feminine looking man is not ? because of how he looks??? A man that desires to be with some abomination like Syndee Star is somehow straight but a man that's attracted to an actual woman like Serena is somehow ? ???

? , you some kin to Mister Cee???

This is the fatherless generation in full swing. ? , yo uncles and daddy prolly sit out on the porch talmbout about how they would smash the ? until it breaks out the frame, but you wouldn't know that 'cause they figured you were a ? from birth and wasn't worth besmirching the family name being associated with a cake fruity ballet slipper wearin ? like you.
  • king bloo
    Options
    How dense are all.'she's a athlete'?!?! Like theres no difference between male and female athletes. Like the hundreds of other bad femake athletes are built like that.Namr me ONE female athlete built like that

Marion Jones wasnt
    Not Gail Devers, Flo Jo, Gabrielle Reese, Candace Parker, Skylar Diggins,etc

But even with all that, ? what she do that dont mean i gotta like man muscles. Scust!

marion-jones-ripped-abs.jpg

what was that you said???

DEVERS_Gail_20030823_GH_L.jpg

ain't built like what now???

84629-004-7DA89EAD.jpg

yeah ? . Just stop yo theorizing right now. I just took the first three and them ? built like ? Marvel heroes and ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okay y'all don't like Serena we get it, we saw the 1st post. no need to keep posting. what y'all expecting a cookie??, ? it here's a C/S now Shooo

serena_williams_christiane_king_oscars_2012.jpg?w=604[img][/img]aeo1f4-300x225.jpg

serena-williams-thong-2.jpg

sw_81n.jpg

serena_williams_launches_the_enduracool_instant_cooling_towel_by_mission_athlete_april_26_2012_WwqGM5y.sized.jpg

serena_williams_launches_the_enduracool_instant_cooling_towel_by_mission_athletecare_april_26_2012_WgRMl5U.sized.jpg

ba94a89ad2b497dd36f987f29dff04be-getty-145420772-400x601.jpg

[img]http://cdn.urbanislandz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Serena-Williams-? .jpg[/img]

Serena+Williams+2012+Brisbane+International+0KUYz1g6yZul.jpg

[img]http://jemblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Serena-williams-legs-? -jemblog-3.jpg[/img]

serena_williams_bikini_seen_at_the_soho_house_beach_in_miami_xS1f8hV.sized.jpg

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »

It's pretty damn ? and if you don't realize why you're ? it's because.... Well... You're ? ...

This ? 's a flaming ? .

? ... How does a man being attracted to an actual factual woman end up being ? ? The flip of what you're saying is that a man being attracted to a feminine looking man is not ? because of how he looks??? A man that desires to be with some abomination like Syndee Star is somehow straight but a man that's attracted to an actual woman like Serena is somehow ? ???

This is the fatherless generation in full swing. ? , yo uncles and daddy prolly sit out on the porch talmbout about how they would smash the ? until it breaks out the frame, but you wouldn't know that 'cause they figured you were a ? from birth and wasn't worth besmirching the family name being associated with a cake fruity ballet slipper wearin ? like you.

Mr. Cee hooks up with men who look like Serena Williams.... I think you're the flaming ? .... If a man is dating a women that looks like a butch lesbian yes he's probably ? and hooking up with women just because he's scared of being ? . Serena Williams has to many masculine features for me to be attracted to her. I find it funny that the same people judging people for not being attracted to Serena are the same ones who think skinny white women who at least look like women are talked down on but because Serena has a fat ass that's all that matters....

Serena is ugly as ? and you're probably ?
    /thread
  • king bloo
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »

This ? 's a flaming ? .

Mr. Cee hooks up with men who look like Serena Williams.... I think you're the flaming ? .... If a man is dating a women that looks like a butch lesbian yes he's probably ? and hooking up with women just because he's scared of being ? . Serena Williams has to many masculine features for me to be attracted to her. I find it funny that the same people judging people for not being attracted to Serena are the same ones who think skinny white women who at least look like women are talked down on but because Serena has a fat ass that's all that matters....

Serena is ugly as ? and you're probably ?
    /thread

? , a natural born woman = woman.

Men are attracted to women of all shapes and sizes. It's hetero to be attracted to a woman regardless of how she looks. ? wife up ? that look like and built like Fat Albert all the damned time but thats cool in your eyes, right? ? wife up ugly ? all that time, but the fact still remains that they're women.

Only a confused, fatherless ? thinks otherwise.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
  • BlackxChild
    Options
  • S2J
    edited April 2014
    Options
    @kingbloo clearly i knew what i was doin mentionin track bytches.

i mentioned them b/c before Serena, that was the limit for female athletic bodies. Then Serena added mass to the equation Lol That bytch on creatine.

There is a differenc even between a Marion Jones and Serena. Serena is SWOLE. Marion, Flo, and most track chicks r cut up yea, but they not diesel n ? .

And Serena actually has a pretty face, she just happens to also have the shoulders and traps of a 3-4 rush linebacker.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only on the IC is smashing women ?