The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea if kyrie is a ? ? like reports have said then all this max contract has done is made him a bigger ? ?
    but we shall see...i hope we keep waiters tho

and i remember when kyrie got drafted reports said bron wanted to get him under his marketing umbrella but that coulda been kyrie wanting to be his own man

I don't really see the need for waiters now but I guess. I think this is the perfect situation for Wiggins too. I would like to see how waiters acts though. Him and Kyrie gon be busy doing ? ? ? then dad(Bron) gon walk in and tell em all to shut the ? up. Danny green gotta come back too for sideline dance purposes (I know he's not a fa)

well if reports are correct they will use wiggins as trade bait for love

I really hope Wiggins ends up in Minnesota. Too perfect. He'll be back here in Winterfell in no time.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Backstabbing weasel makes his return - Cleveland sports radio

U kno Lebron was a FreeAgent right?
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    yea if kyrie is a ? ? like reports have said then all this max contract has done is made him a bigger ? ?

and i remember when kyrie got drafted reports said bron wanted to get him under his marketing umbrella but that coulda been kyrie wanting to be his own man

I don't really see the need for waiters now but I guess. I think this is the perfect situation for Wiggins too. I would like to see how waiters acts though. Him and Kyrie gon be busy doing ? ? ? then dad(Bron) gon walk in and tell em all to shut the ? up. Danny green gotta come back too for sideline dance purposes (I know he's not a fa)

lebrondance.gif?w=510

Cavs media gotta ask Lebron if he's bringing that back in 2014, sounds like a Windhorst question

i remember noah callin bron corny for that ? one game lol

Joakim Noah gets to openly hate on Cleveland again, gonna be hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and i remember when kyrie got drafted reports said bron wanted to get him under his marketing umbrella but he declined but that coulda been kyrie wanting to be his own man

Yea i honestly like waiters game better than Ky.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? wit noah he gives no ? ...he called the heat too Hollywood ? was hilarious
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebrons camp not even slowing these reports down.......that's how I know dude is leaving.........to cleveland
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    s-dot wrote: »
    he'll resign with Heat. Period. Renegotiate contract to allow for better role players.

Nothin wrong with sayin that, but 20 co-signs tho...not 1 dissenting voice (except me). We gotta do better guys. Lol CS needs to stop lookin like this

we_are_the_world_001114609-500x380-qs4t0m.jpg

Its disgusting. Think for yourself. Let's use this to get better Lol smh

Why when people agree y'all act like the ic some kind of peer pressure forum. Like I see Kame post something and I have to click co-sign because it's him. A lot of people thought that if people agree they agree

Nah, just proof dudes are parroting other posters, reporters, and 'stuff they heard', then try to debate like they know some ? . To a knowledgable dude like me its hilarious. If you took the general consensus of popularly held beliefs (groupthink), CS as whole is consistently, completely wrong. Lol
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s-dot wrote: »
    he'll resign with Heat. Period. Renegotiate contract to allow for better role players.

Nothin wrong with sayin that, but 20 co-signs tho...not 1 dissenting voice (except me). We gotta do better guys. Lol CS needs to stop lookin like this

we_are_the_world_001114609-500x380-qs4t0m.jpg

Its disgusting. Think for yourself. Let's use this to get better Lol smh

Why when people agree y'all act like the ic some kind of peer pressure forum. Like I see Kame post something and I have to click co-sign because it's him. A lot of people thought that if people agree they agree

Nah, just proof dudes are parroting other posters, reporters, and 'stuff they heard', then try to debate like they know some ? . To a knowledgable dude like me its hilarious. If you took the general consensus of popularly held beliefs (groupthink), CS as whole is consistently, completely wrong. Lol

That's what it's about though. I respect dudes who put their opinion out there whether right or wrong. All these "experts" outchea getting paid to be consistently wrong. You not gon be right most of the time in sports. I can show you a lot of posts where I was dead wrong and a lot of posts where I was in point. It is what it is...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this ? is leaving then say it already...
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

^^^^^^ this cat is mmmmmmmmmmmmmad
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? wit noah he gives no ? ...he called the heat too Hollywood ? was hilarious

Toooo hollywood??? But he on melos ? who is acting hollywood as well
  • Beta
    Options

you know, its funny because im gettin mad at the silence but it must've been 4x as horrible if we had to sit there and hear him on live TV say hes going to another team...
  • Kame
    edited July 2014
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

Damn. You got a great asset, Toronto.

Just gotta keep him away from hitting his girl I guess, hopefully it goes better this time around. He played great for the Grizz
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Noah was gonna put the paws on LeBron that game

they actually beat the bulls ass that game...no d rose
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O
    D0wn wrote: »
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Backstabbing weasel makes his return - Cleveland sports radio

U kno Lebron was a FreeAgent right?
    Okay and ?
  • Beta
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

^^^^^^ this cat is mmmmmmmmmmmmmad

struggle trolling....

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Spurs persistence on Pau Gasol keeping them a serious contender, inching closer to the Bulls, league sources tell Yahoo

I think pau would be a good look on the spurs.I'd take him but the bulls need wing player more than a post player
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn beta...

2384304-4390957522-CaryG.gif
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    If Lebron leaves it will be refreshing to see a ? ass coach like spo exposed for the garbage he is while all these viable coaches are unemployed.
  • Kame
    Options
    ^^Spurs passing would be even better with Pau on the squad, ball movement would be so creative
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More 'hints'

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/07/lebron-james-kyrie-irving-tristan-thompson-la-familia-twitter

Randy Jackson RJ @rjackson_snopro
    Follow
    Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson both updated their twitter bio with "La Familia" which Lebron has in his bio. #interesting #LeBronToClev
    8:57 AM - 9 Jul 2014
This discussion has been closed.