Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    ...and LeBatard is on SC telling them how silly the network looks

Yea I noticed that to he seemed legit ? at the sports center anchor for asking him his guy prediction on where LeBron lands.

Their program directors or whatever probably force the anchors in a certain direction as far as what to ask guests and how to shape the conversation about a particular subject. Seems like the anchors are just forced to be puppets asking ? questions some old cornballs behind the scenes formulated.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea I noticed that to he seemed legit ? at the sports center anchor for asking him his guy prediction on where LeBron lands.

Their program directors or whatever probably force the anchors in a certain direction as far as what to ask guests and how to shape the conversation about a particular subject. Seems like the anchors are just forced to be puppets asking ? questions some old cornballs behind the scenes formulated.

It's a 24 hour sports network during the downtime of the major sports. ? is all filler. What else they gonna talk about?
  • 1of1
    Options
    On the subject of the letter..who knows if he's really allowing that to factor into his decision...but it would be great to see Lebron go elsewhere and say he didn't choose Cleveland b/c of Gilbert's letter/attitude. Not necessarily b/c he should or would make a decision based on that but because I'd like to see a rich white dude publically shunned b/c of his thoughtless actions as opposed to getting what he wants in the end (or a better shot at it) from the black man that he disrespected.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol anyone wanna talk about washed geritol Wallace sayin bron doesn't take ova a game nd have da competitive fire of Kobe nd Jordan dis ? ass ? been real bold nd lost all ? since he got traded to us, bron gonna drop 45 on his predator dreads when we play
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better this than watching poker and bowling on ESPN.

Barely
  • 1of1
    Options

It's a 24 hour sports network during the downtime of the major sports. ? is all filler. What else they gonna talk about?

No problem talking about it. They could try analyzing something instead of asking columnists and fst witnesses what their "gut feeling" is as if that means anything. Lol I'm done watching though.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My post wasn't that serious!

Smh @ the sensitivity going on...Some of you nigs need to be posting n the powder room..

ghost! wrote: »
    I don't give a damn how much money he got, how phat his wife's ass is, or how mmany countries he can visit on his summer vac.

This nig will always be known as Chris Botch/Bosh Botch. For ? (leaving his game out if it for now) like this...
    D0wn wrote: »

Why the ? you don't know how to take a pic or stand in front a camera!!??

Nah homie if anything you need to be posting in the powder room I believe that's where they huddle up and judge pictures of men at. If it ain't got nothing to do with effecting his play on the court I could care less about it.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got a ? feeling like Gus Fring talking to Hector.....

"Is today the day?"
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sports wise, this has been a good summer.
    World Cup, Now this. In a few weeks football offseason begins.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rockets have till Sunday night.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Is Miami obligated to sign Chris Bosh?

If they want to sign Melo, why don't they just do it

Bosh isn't going to miami unless bron is

Bosh and Melo are holding out to see what Bron is doing

Bron is holding out to see because he WANTS Bosh signs with Houston, that way he could potentially re-sign with Miami and bring Melo with him

But, if Miami wants to get rid of Bosh and replace him with Melo, why don't they just sign Bron and Melo

They have no obligation to Bosh, he's a free agent

giphy.gif

Passive aggresssive as a mfer, but this makes perfect sense. He donT wanna "take the blame" for breakin it up, and probly aint got the heart to tell Bosh.

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »

Smh @ the sensitivity going on...Some of you nigs need to be posting n the powder room..

I don't give a damn how much money he got, how phat his wife's ass is, or how mmany countries he can visit on his summer vac.

This nig will always be known as Chris Botch/Bosh Botch. For ? (leaving his game out if it for now) like this...

Nah homie if anything you need to be posting in the powder room I believe that's where they huddle up and judge pictures of men at. If it ain't got nothing to do with effecting his play on the court I could care less about it.

Than why are u still talking about it? Ha ha the last few post have gone on to something else, and you came back to talk about the subject? ?

Did some of you all wake up on the "? " side of the bed this morning..

damn this slow period in sports is a ? huh!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Is Miami obligated to sign Chris Bosh?

If they want to sign Melo, why don't they just do it

Bosh isn't going to miami unless bron is

Bosh and Melo are holding out to see what Bron is doing

Bron is holding out to see because he WANTS Bosh signs with Houston, that way he could potentially re-sign with Miami and bring Melo with him

But, if Miami wants to get rid of Bosh and replace him with Melo, why don't they just sign Bron and Melo

They have no obligation to Bosh, he's a free agent

giphy.gif

Passive aggresssive as a mfer, but this makes perfect sense. He donT wanna "take the blame" for breakin it up, and probly aint got the heart to tell Bosh.

Mad late been saying this
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Than why are u still talking about it? Ha ha the last few post have gone on to something else, and you came back to talk about the subject? ?

one of yall let the ? go
  • ghost!
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

one of yall let the ? go

I'm good. Don't know what the fuss is/was about.
  • S2J
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Dan Lebatard is too real. He has his own show and doesnt NEED to fill air in order to keep a job, so he was on the droppin gems. Paraphrasing :

'This hasnt felt like journalism, its felt like high school. Checking tweets, who sat with who...'

-Whats your gut feeling?
    I dont have a gut feeling. Why are we basing things on gut feelings? Why is our entire netwok on air and we dont know!!! You know when there's only 1 person (Lebron)with the answer, its completely fine for everyone else to say I DONT KNOW.

How do you feel about the possible storyl of redemption going to Cleveland?

Well, there is no redemption, as much as we wail on him he clearly made the right decison, he has 2 rings, so thats more a journalism angle that really sounds good, but. There isnt a redemption

Whats the bigger factor at play here, winning, or legacy?

Well, winning brings legacy. It doesnt matter where it happnes. So with winning will come the legacy.
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    All this waiting to see what the other guy does is corny and shows how much this new generation are nothing but followers.The NBA needs more leaders.? Bosch on Bron ? for? If Miami ain't giving you a deal then go to Houston and put in to help them get to the next step. That's some hoe ass ? .

Bosh not even in America. Hes in Ghana...

Cheap Seats lost.

Word. Lol

Post after post about "bosh a ? ass ? ass ? waitin on another grown man decision." While ironically they waitin on his decision while he traveling the world enjoying life not even worried about the ? right now

ether.jpg

Ether.jpg

Ether for the whole CS
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Dan Lebatard is too real. He has his own show and doesnt NEED to fill air in order to keep a job, so he was on the droppin gems. Paraphrasing :

'This hasnt felt like journalism, its felt like high school. Checking tweets, who sat with who...'

-Whats your gut feeling?
    I dont have a gut feeling. Why are we basing things on gut feelings? Why is our entire netwok on air and we dont know!!! You know when there's only 1 person (Lebron)with the answer, its completely fine for everyone else to say I DONT KNOW.

How do you feel about the possible storyl of redemption going to Cleveland?

Well, there is no redemption, as much as we wail on him he clearly made the right decison, he has 2 rings, so thats more a journalism angle that really sounds good, but. There isnt a redemption

Whats the bigger factor at play here, winning, or legacy?

Well, winning brings legacy. It doesnt matter where it happnes. So with winning will come the legacy.

I'm suppose to listen to this ? from the ? with the 20 minute championship rants?

This ? took a feelings cleanse and is ? emotions everywhere.
  • S2J
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ? Lebatard sounds like me, 1 man vs sheep Lol. I dont even think a lot of yall can decipher between a point a reporter could be in a position to know vs a point he would have no way of knowing.

I been payin attention, and most of yall dont base it on the question/point at hand, yall base it on who reports it. Yall sound ridiculous w/ that 'Broussard vs Sheridan vs Woj' ? like you have ANY idea of who's spittin truth and who's not.

So if a report comes out saying 'Lebron is mulling over the letter'. I dont care who wrote it, imo its 100% bull ? b/c what is that based on? Why would he confide that in somebody?? He wouldnt.

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could care less what Bron does but the ? is is affecting my squad. u Think that's reason enough to be ? .

• ghost!
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    s.free wrote: »
    All this waiting to see what the other guy does is corny and shows how much this new generation are nothing but followers.The NBA needs more leaders.? Bosch on Bron ? for? If Miami ain't giving you a deal then go to Houston and put in to help them get to the next step. That's some hoe ass ? .

Bosh not even in America. Hes in Ghana...

Cheap Seats lost.

Word. Lol

Post after post about "bosh a ? ass ? ass ? waitin on another grown man decision." While ironically they waitin on his decision while he traveling the world enjoying life not even worried about the ? right now

ether.jpg

Ether.jpg

Ether for the whole CS

Ha ha how? Cause he is on vac? Ha ha

That means he is above being talked about?

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cs some ? can give insight but I dont belive ? .. that starts with "reports"...

At the park cats were saying you lebron left .. I was like foh..unless there is a breaking news dont believe hype
  • ghost!
    Options
    I could care less what Bron does but the ? is is affecting my squad. u Think that's reason enough to be ? .

I Think "Botch " should go to Houston regardless. would be interesting to see that combo work.
This discussion has been closed.