The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what I posted 2 days ago...Lebron will be going back to bring a ship to the hell hole that is Ohio...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Shout out to Lebron though....now Melo bring ur ? ass to Chicago..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Me during the finals
    S2J wrote: »
    What team could provide that blueprint?
    Kyrie...Waiters...CJ Miles/a FA like Trevor Ariza...Embid with the #1 pick...Im startin to see it.
    Of course he is. But no one thought he'd be better off going to Miami either. The fact the dude actually said out his mouth 'it'd be great to come back to Cleveland" shows he obvioulsy doesnt think like the rest of us.

So i'm no longer lookin at it as pie in the sky, i'm lookin at 'what if'

I disagree with the though that team would be "years" away

No Lebron team could ever be "years away"

.. ..I def see it.
    Exactly...Nggas talkin age meanwhile the finals MVP is probably gonna be 22 yr old Kwahi Leonard.

Thats also how u avoid jumpin around and havin to reload and retool, etc. Cleveland is the perect age.

Plus people forget Lebron has a great relationship w/ these young guys due to his camp. Dude is an underrated leader. I guarantee now that Miami is turning into his old Cleveland squad w/ no help, the wheels in his head are turning 'damn, kyrie, #1 pick, less work i'd have to do'....

cool-gif-Kevin-Durant-MVP-speech.gif

I just wanna...woo, this is tough... I just wanna thank all of you for participating in this journey with me no ? . I wanna thank each and every one of you who groupthink ? -rided on here. Without yall's opinions i woulda had no one to give this work to. So i thank all of you for accepting this. For accepting this work. I appreciate all of yall man.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I just wanna say thanks Bron Bron for helping bringing 2 more rings to Miami. Cleveland has a great roster of young talent, it's home for LeBron, and they can offer him the contract he deserves w/o a paycut.

That being said, I hope he don't win another ring..shout out to D wade it'll be Iight I got faith in Riley. I'm kinda relieved there will finally be no more bandwagoners and I can finally use my team in 2k with no problem..this is the squad for life.

Shout out to emm holla's sources

This ? is gonna cry for days
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Melo stays in NY. I just don't see him taking a 54 million pay cut and leaving 30 mill on the table. I may sound like a blasphemer right here but if I was jesus and look yall in the eye and told yall I am going to leave 30 mill on the table and take 54 million paycut. Yall probably would slap the ? outta me.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I'm doing this essay? U can tell this ? wasn't paying attention in class
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dawg didnt expect dis ? uf u told me before da season i woulda called u a damn fool neva woulda thought bron would leave a squad off 4 straight finals
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    I can't respect lebron as a dude. The same ? that said he would quit if Donald sterling stayed went back to a owner who blasted him for 4 years

Comparing a "racist" owner to a "salty" or "bitter" owner isn't even in the same ball park. I do agree that he (LeBron) ran away from Miami because the water is getting murky and Cleveland's upside is through the roof.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    no one wants dwade?

BFI dumpster will take Wade
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If im Melo I got to Chicago since Kevin love is rumored on his way.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami takes Cleveland's place in the lottery, hopefully the league rig the lottery for y'all like they did with the Cavs for losing Lebron
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    I can't respect lebron as a dude. The same ? that said he would quit if Donald sterling stayed went back to a owner who blasted him for 4 years

Comparing a "racist" owner to a "salty" or "bitter" owner isn't even in the same ball park. I do agree that he (LeBron) ran away from Miami because the water is getting murky and Cleveland's upside is through the roof.

I agree not the same level but as a man u gotta look at this and say ? u
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn..lebron brought peagle out of hiding...

Lebron is king!!!!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Kevin love, Irving, Wiggins, and Lebron?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Breaking News Brad Daughtery is making a comeback to the Cavs for unfinished business
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MR.CJ

we in here #Cavsnation

I'm crying
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel bad foe shabbaz napier though......lol
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ain't getting love and keep in wiggins
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    LeBron going home.

iKiHBypNAuwy5.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If im Melo I got to Chicago since Kevin love is rumored on his way.

We can use either one for their offense. That will relieve alot of pressure from Rose

crying laughing at casual heat fans on FB

now they can leave the second quarter of every Heat game & walk to Cleveland & watch Lebron play
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

Wiggins go be in the trade if it happens
This discussion has been closed.