Options

Comments

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Random facts...

Since Jordan's retirement the Knicks of New York have won more playoff series (6) than the Bulls of Chicago (4)

Not saying anything by it... just an interesting fact about the team that Melo should have left b/c they aren't real contenders and have been trash since the 70s.

Random fact the knicks haven't been to the ecf since the year 2000 and they won all 6 of those series in the 99 and 00 playoffs which was when the bulls were at rock bottom status.The knicks have one playoff round in 14 years.Your numbers are based off the years right after mike left when the bulls sucked they have since then recovered whats the knicks excuse they have sucked since the new millennium that's damn near 15 years of trash

Yes! Brag more and continue to hang your hat on your ECF appearance that is about to be four seasons ago. Tell me more about your playoff victories against a much younger and less mature Indiana squad, the Atlanta Hawks & an old injured Brooklyn Nets.

giphy.gif

Smh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Lol at Houston tho. They like that ? white dude in the club still trying to scoop a ? after they turn the lights on and shut off the music. That desperation.

The Last call for new ? hour
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The central division is looking brutal..
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually think Melo coming back to the Knicks, Bron going to the Cavs & Bosh staying in MIA solidifies that the EC is back.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually think Melo coming back to the Knicks, Bron going to the Cavs & Bosh staying in MIA solidifies that the EC is back.

The knicks won't be a reason why.Hawks,Hornets,Pacers,Bulls,Heat,Nets,Cavs,Raptors,Wizards>>>>>Your team

Only in cheap seats do fans of teams who missed the playoffs and added jose calderon and 2nd rounders or jeremy lin talk ? about actual contenders.Speaking of lin that ? run 2 years ago was literally the biggest highlight of the knicks franchise since country grammar was poppin on the radio.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron will rock #32 in cleveland no more #6

He went from Jordan to dr j to magic
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    As much as I don't want ariza that's not a bad deal at all especially in this market. He must have wanted to come back... ariza making less money than Jordan Hill I'll take it

Match Parsons and play him at the 4?

Man I think so I can't see any other way. Really good on offense but on d ? idk. Key is we have a wing defender that can shoot 3's. Still need to get a pf who can play d. Can't get stuck like last year

Who's left on the market?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuban ? himself by trying to ? us if we match Parsons. Tried to talk to ariza and deng on the low and now he missed out on both plus parsons if we match

Cuban deserves that.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here talking bout how many playoff series the bulls won compared to the knicks since jordan era lets bring out this stat though

Bulls Vs Knicks all time season record Bulls 114-NYK 98

Bulls Vs Knicks all time playoff record Bulls 24- NYK 12

Last time the Knicks won a championship was 1973 sit yo clown ass down somewhere
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol LeBron signing the same deal Wade opted out of
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The last time the bulls or Knicks won anything was before any y'all had ? , all y'all sit down you DVD highlight watching al bundy's.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so pau is signing with chiraq that front court is solid already.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Knicks ain't ? until they sign some big name FAs next off season but yea your right the East is as good as it's been in about 20 years but that speaks more to the overall talent level in the NBA. The West still>>>> and it's not even close.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    ? in here talking bout how many playoff series the bulls won compared to the knicks since jordan era lets bring out this stat though

Last time the Knicks won a championship was 1973 sit yo clown ass down somewhere

Woo you heavy in them feelings about losing Melo to us, huh? And you come to me with some regular season records? Yeah y'all had Jordan the gawd of course your record against us is >>>. Your record against most teams reads the same because of that man.

Now sit your clown ass down b/c even Tommy knew I was trolling.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks are gonna be better now that we have a triangle offense with Calderon and Gasol, Melo and Hardaway or JR in the middle. Yea, Gasol is coming to NY to play with Amare.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options

The Knicks ain't ? until they sign some big name FAs next off season but yea your right the East is as good as it's been in about 20 years but that speaks more to the overall talent level in the NBA. The West still>>>> and it's not even close.

You all keep shunning the Knicks but relax with the hate. It's disgusting now.

I said the Eastern Conference is strong. Even if you guys are right saying the Knicks are an 8, 9 or 10. They definitely have potential to be as good as Dallas/Phoenix/Minnesota - the 8, 9, 10 from the Western Conference.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    Knicks are gonna be better now that we have a triangle offense with Calderon and Gasol, Melo and Hardaway or JR in the middle. Yea, Gasol is coming to NY to play with Amare.

What the ? ? Gasol is signing with the Bulls.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright I'll be that guy.

So I love the media is eating up the Lebron returning not realizing Lebrons turning the narrative from do you want to be Mount Rushmore to I'm doing the city of Cleveland a favor by eventually bringing at title to the "downtrotten" city
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The media and yall are seriously,seriously downplaying Lebron's ability to 'make people better'. Its cliche but it applies 100%

If Lebron can elevate Mo williams, delonte, boobie, Pavlovic, imagine how good these young guys with actual talent are gonna be/look now

Its a fine line between avg and good players in the league. Comes down to the system, confidence, and who u play with. Cavs had the talent jusy not the leadership/intangibles. They got that now the Cavs gon eat in he east, the only thing is the handful of teams out west they wouldnt beat yet
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Woo you heavy in them feelings about losing Melo to us, huh? And you come to me with some regular season records? Yeah y'all had Jordan the gawd of course your record against us is >>>. Your record against most teams reads the same because of that man.

Nah you just got sonned the same way my squad been sonning them bums at MSG for most of their franchise history.

But keep "trolling" bro
  • (ob)Scene
    Options

Nah you just got sonned the same way my squad been sonning them bums at MSG for most of their franchise history.

But keep "trolling" bro

Okay. Keep enjoying them Jordan rings when y'all don't win a championship just like the Knicks next season.

Almost ass ? .

Uptight because my team had to accept a C-grade consolation prize in free agency AGAIN ass ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Who has he made "better"... gtfoh

Mo williams was better in Milwaukee.. delonte hustled and was a scrapper because bron was on The court.. ypru giving him way too much credit .. great players all make others better just by being on the court ppl had to sacrifice their games to accomodate LeBron to some degree

This ? stay getting extra credit

Hes great but damn
This discussion has been closed.