Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Exactly
    marc123 wrote: »
    Um, im i the only person who thinks Kevin Love is NOT worth all this trouble?

Yes, dude is a top 3 or 4 PF but come on. Dudes d is suspect, its clear he doesnt make his team mates better n his he really the missing piece to a title. Yes dudes gets ALOTA weak side rebounds cause never hedges on the pick n roll, he hits alotta 3s when his team is down 15 in garbage time...but really is he worth tradin away all this talent n pay him max money over the next 5 yrs?

Nah I agree

I'm not giving up anything for Love especially in the last year of his contract

Can Love win you playoff games the way Lamarcus did ???i don't think so, so why get rid of key pieces and limit cap flexibility in the future if I'm a team like the Bulls

Lillard had a lot to do with that.

Lillard >LA

? u lucky I was at work

? and never discuss the Blazers again
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    If the Mavs sign Nelson they have one of the best depth charts in the NBA and I expect them to be a top 5 seed in the West. They are still missing a back up SG to back up Ellis when he's on his BS and chuckin up shots. Felton/Harris/Nelson gives you 3 PG's guessing they might trade one of them mid-season once Carlisle does some experimenting with line ups. Dallas offseason> Houston offseason.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Exactly
    marc123 wrote: »
    Um, im i the only person who thinks Kevin Love is NOT worth all this trouble?

Yes, dude is a top 3 or 4 PF but come on. Dudes d is suspect, its clear he doesnt make his team mates better n his he really the missing piece to a title. Yes dudes gets ALOTA weak side rebounds cause never hedges on the pick n roll, he hits alotta 3s when his team is down 15 in garbage time...but really is he worth tradin away all this talent n pay him max money over the next 5 yrs?

Nah I agree

I'm not giving up anything for Love especially in the last year of his contract

Can Love win you playoff games the way Lamarcus did ???i don't think so, so why get rid of key pieces and limit cap flexibility in the future if I'm a team like the Bulls

Lillard had a lot to do with that.

Lillard >LA

? u lucky I was at work

? and never discuss the Blazers again

*dead* @ the bold.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ the troll sayin Lillard>Aldridge. ? must have been in a detox program during the Rockets/Blazers series. Someone send him back there for another 30 days.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the Mavs sign Nelson they have one of the best depth charts in the NBA and I expect them to be a top 5 seed in the West. They are still missing a back up SG to back up Ellis when he's on his BS and chuckin up shots. Felton/Harris/Nelson gives you 3 PG's guessing they might trade one of them mid-season once Carlisle does some experimenting with line ups. Dallas offseason> Houston offseason.

Their defense is ass tho. Unless Chandler turns back the clock
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Lol@ the troll sayin Lillard>Aldridge. ? must have been in a detox program during the Rockets/Blazers series. Someone send him back there for another 30 days.

After those first two game games LA had some reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaalllllllly ugly shooting games bruh..

GM 3 - 8/22
    GM 5 - 3/12
    GM 6 - 10/26

gross_gif-gif-1.gif

now granted he had damn near the whole team on him after those first two performances .. but lets not act like if it wasn't for lillard that series wouldn't be going back to Houston tied 3-3 with the potential for the choke after they had their foot on the rockets neck earlier
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, take the advice I gave him and ?

Geeks and their numbers
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Just saw a tweet that said

Mavs off-season: Dirk, Harris,aminu,Jefferson for 13.7M

Lakers off-season: ? , Jordan hill for 13.3 M

Jameer signs tomorrow btw

They forgot to mention The Heat off season: Losing greatest player in the league to Cleveland and signing Danny "Dont Call It A Comeback!" Granger in his place

Ole tis better to have loved and lost ass ?

lol
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Shouts out, once again, to Zach Lowe.

The last journalist alive.

They really need someone like him covering the NFL their football coverage is weak in comparison
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Emmanuel Mudlay is skipping college to play in China
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ tell a 2nd round prospect if we draft yo weak ass we putn u in nbdl..? was trash in sumner league..another wasted pick no depth on a trash bench
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options

Heat off season...

cut_off_florida.gif

boshcrying.jpg

200702220938.jpg

610x-420.jpeg?w=320

thunder-pat-riley-hecklers-2.jpg

Fumble_GreggP_05.gif

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat still >>>>>Lakers though...

y'all don't even have a coach FOH and the next one will be the 4th one in like 5 years

And Henry and Wes Johnson gonna disappoint not being in that wack D'Antoni system
  • Beta
    Options
    Can Jason thompson play C?

Nvm this ? makes 6 mil a year
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »

They forgot to mention The Heat off season: Losing greatest player in the league to Cleveland and signing Danny "Dont Call It A Comeback!" Granger in his place

lol

We signed Deng in his place, ? . We'll be competitive unlike yall in the West
  • Beta
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »

lol

We signed Deng in his place, ? . We'll be competitive unlike yall in the West

I didn't even address the struggle joke because it wasn't worth it
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nelly back on first take.....he gonna go in on kobe bryant..
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat still >>>>>Lakers though...

y'all don't even have a coach FOH and the next one will be the 4th one in like 5 years

And Henry and Wes Johnson gonna disappoint not being in that wack D'Antoni system

giphy.gif
  • Beta
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_l0bnkpQZ4x1qzbwkj
    Logos were so much more creative in da 80's
  • Beta