1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too bad their coach is a ?
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Eh what do you expect? Most of us are a bunch of black people and we be on some BS when we bored...

? moments all day

u black ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d6l23sDu6Q
  • RAPH
    edited July 2014
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    Harden was telling the truth. He didn't ? on the rest of the squad. ? Parsons btw.

I think people got stuck with the "the rest of the guys are role players" and didn't see the 2nd part of that sentence.

Yeah he made everybody else seem mad irreplaceable smh

I doubt Harden will ever win anything in this league with a mindset like that
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    Harden was telling the truth. He didn't ? on the rest of the squad. ? Parsons btw.

I think people got stuck with the "the rest of the guys are role players" and didn't see the 2nd part of that sentence.

Lol you cosigned me even though I have the opposite opinion of you.
  • RAPH
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »

Lol you cosigned me even thought I have the opposite opinion of you.

I was co-signing this "I think people got stuck with the "the rest of the guys are role players" and didn't see the 2nd part of that sentence".

Of course Harden and Howard are the cornerstones, but that doesn't give him the right to speak that insensitively about other "role players" on the team.

Also, him insinuating that a player like Parsons was nothing but a mere role player is an insult to his game.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's the truth "per se" but some things should just be left unsaid or said better.

Plus, reporters stay instigating and asking trick questions to get them to say something negative about a recent situation so the interview/article can go viral and be taken out of context.

...But like I said - Parsons gunnin' for y'all nikkas this year. lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool with me lol. Mavs-Rockets games ain't really been popping like they should be.

"James, let the hate flow through you."
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chandler Parsons needs to go sit his ass down ? ....lol HE IS A ROLE PLAYER bruh ... he was one on the Rockets and will be one on the Mavs

I be dying when ? get shocked or salty off of factual statements ...emo ass ?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden could be that ? but he strike me as the type that's just content with ballin in the regular season.

"what you mean we don't get PAID for the playoffs? ? that! That's my stripper money, Where the hoes at"

Is his mentality
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaooo James Harden is a role player

Just an expensive one

exactly. bruh was a role player in OKC... but we shouldve given 80 million tho LOL
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    James Harden could be that ? but he strike me as the type that's just content with ballin in the regular season.

"what you mean we don't get PAID for the playoffs? ? that! That's my stripper money, Where the hoes at"

Is his mentality

you think? he made that decision when he turned down that 55 million offer from Presti. He basically said ? winning, I wanna be the star of the show. He left Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook and ended up with Dwight Howard and Patrick Beverley lol

like I said earlier about the Pau thing, take less be a winner in okc or make more be a loser in Houston. real simple.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden was an INVISIBLE player in 2012 finals
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But OKC hasn't won anything
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I like how the offseason shuffled the deck a lil bit on some possible "new" rivalries. None of ours changed (still Spurs, Houston, etc.) but Cavs/heat, knicks/bulls, hou/dal, etc.

Plus it'll be some upstarts trying to buck because they finished strong last year like the Wizards shittin' on the bulls, Raptors showing some heart and bringing Lowry back, Hornets making the playoffs and then adding some pieces, etc.

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one would he just wanted him to stay.

Chandler defense is average and so is his decision making.

how old is James harden like 24 when season starts? This ? just getting started.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

lol. But when are we gonna stop struggling with then/than?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how the offseason shuffled the deck a lil bit on some possible "new" rivalries. None of ours changed (still Spurs, Houston, etc.) but Cavs/heat, knicks/bulls, hou/dal, etc.

Plus it'll be some upstarts trying to buck because they finished strong last year like the Wizards shittin' on the bulls, Raptors showing some heart and bringing Lowry back, Hornets making the playoffs and then adding some pieces, etc.

There isn't no Bulls/Knicks rivalry
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harden a role player?

I swear you ? is retarted
  • greenwood1921
    Options

There isn't no Bulls/Knicks rivalry

And there's no cavs/heat or Houston/dallas rivalry either.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need some CS posters to put on their team's jerseys and play 1 on 1.

lol. But when are we gonna stop struggling with then/than?
    ....and WORSE/WORST
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    But OKC hasn't won anything

won alot more regular season games, playoff games, wcf games, and finals games than James Harden's Houston Rockets

you idiots know what I was saying and are trying to twist it into something else. yes the Thunder have never won a championship but we've been alot closer than Harden's Rockets.
This discussion has been closed.