The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently, Scott was Kobe's choice.

However, L.A. is refuting reports that the deal is done.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ya feel when ppl say the nba logoshould be changed?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already saw a article saying Byron won't solve the Lakers issues
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    How many games Lakers winning next year
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Just read an article on associated press that says Mario Chalmers is, and I quote, "ass cheeks."
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Chicago looks great on Paper.. With

Noah
    Gasol
    Mirotic
    Butler
    Rose

there should be a lot of ball movement in Chi town

Niko isn't gonna start at the 3.. he'll barely see minutes there, if any. Unless they play the Lakers with ? at SF..
  • Kellmill
    Options
    "L.A. made an atypical hire in the context of this offseason. While it was a smart move, the Lakers have overwhelming problems that Scott can't fix"

Did a whole article really need to be written to say that Byron won't be a miracle worker one season in?
  • Kellmill
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »

Just read an article on associated press that says Mario Chalmers is, and I quote, "ass cheeks."

you gotta stop catching feelings and reaching because Im addressing this quote
    It looks like the LA Lakers might have a new head coach. Will Byron Scott butt heads with Kobe Bryant? Sbnation.com

Media alteady tryin to start la drama lol

by saying I saw this

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/7/27/5941537/byron-scott-hired-lakers-problems-coach

Im not even tryin to throw shade, Im saying the media already talking about how it wont work when dude barely been coach for a day

can I get the link to the rio article though?

Spoface_zpsec210d27.gif

I'm changing the reaction to a lol off the strength of the gif.

But are you seriously asking me to find an article criticizing the play of Mario? You really wanna go there?

I won't be the one to incite a day's worth of struggle posts/ Heat fan feelings in here so I'mma dead this

Edit: @Beta you my ? but ? your squad B
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    RAPH wrote: »
    BtaxGpNIEAAeQ3_.jpg:large
    Looks like Denzel Washington on the left lol

Denzel and K Camp
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron going back to 23

Bron needs his own number

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img][/img]5xvcds.jpg

Are these official?
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Those are fresh. Cleveland has changed their jersey every year for a decade it seems
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    [img][/img]5xvcds.jpg

Are these official?

Woooooo, them joints are fly
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you gotta stop catching feelings and reaching because Im addressing this quote
    It looks like the LA Lakers might have a new head coach. Will Byron Scott butt heads with Kobe Bryant? Sbnation.com

Media alteady tryin to start la drama lol

by saying I saw this

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/7/27/5941537/byron-scott-hired-lakers-problems-coach

Im not even tryin to throw shade, Im saying the media already talking about how it wont work when dude barely been coach for a day

can I get the link to the rio article though?

Spoface_zpsec210d27.gif

I'm changing the reaction to a lol off the strength of the gif.

But are you seriously asking me to find an article criticizing the play of Mario? You really wanna go there?

I won't be the one to incite a day's worth of struggle posts/ Heat fan feelings in here so I'mma dead this

Edit: @Beta you my ? but ? your squad B

no I was saying you reaching talkin bout fake articles for the sake of jokes so I was asking you to post the article rhetorically since I backed up what I was talkin bout..

We cool B..
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Bron going back to 23

Bron needs his own number

I agree...he should a stayed with six
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Real or not, I'ma need Cleveland to pick a jersey design. Look like they changed from the Blue/wine/yellow ? (which was decent) just to spite bron when he left.
  • Kellmill
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Duke wit the legoland avis stay catchin feelins when people roast the lakers reminds me of young boa when he steady cryin and lashin out.Y'all suck

post-19888-Jimmy-Butler-alley-oop-dunk-de-49sd.gif

Shouts to the don jimmy b

Tommy what do you do besides post in this thread? I mean, do you have a job? In all 431 pages there's not one without a post from you.

Nobody in the history of the IC has exemplified feelings more than that day you got ousted as a jobless 30 something year old who posts at a library and ever since have been shook to post in the Reason. I would dig up the thread but I got a personal life

Besides, the last few pages are nothin but you in your feelings

Back to basketball
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them Unis clean
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I got the feeling a lot of these "replacement" players on Team USA will ball the hardest. That's a good look for Milsap.

lol @ Patrick Beverly catching feelings about not being invited. Who does this nikka think he is?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sac and Milwaukee need to put up that doe for Bledsoe. He would be a great fit for both teams

Kings got that mccallum cat he's a cheaper alternative and when he was starting at the end of last season he was puttin in work

Lol Yall nggas love a underdog man. Ray Mccolum is not a starting quality PG in this league. Bledsoe is a potential all star. If a 23 yr old PG cant get money than who they waitin for? Chris Webber is not comin thru that door folks. Peja Stojakovic is not walkin thru that door.
    Max. wrote: »
    Sac and Milwaukee need to put up that doe for Bledsoe. He would be a great fit for both teams

Naw...hes nice but nt no 4 year 48 mill...we got a bunch of people coming off the books in 2015..keep flexibility..there gona try make a run at rondo

Y'all not getting Rondo bruh lol and even if you do pull off a trade for him I seriously doubt he stays. A player of Bledsoe caliber is as good as it gets for a small/medium market team like Sacramento.. unless y'all start contending. 4yrs 48 mil is what he's worth.. like i said a few pages back the cap will increase so a max contract now will equate to significantly less in 2016. He's coming off a serious injury no doubt but for a franchise like Sac(no diss) it's a risk worth taking. Same for the Bucks..

Exactly.
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Milsap is a dream option in fantasy puts up consistent numbers every night
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duke wit the legoland avis stay catchin feelins when people roast the lakers reminds me of young boa when he steady cryin and lashin out.Y'all suck

post-19888-Jimmy-Butler-alley-oop-dunk-de-49sd.gif

Shouts to the don jimmy b

Tommy what do you do besides post in this thread? I mean, do you have a job? In all 431 pages there's not one without a post from you.

Nobody in the history of the IC has exemplified feelings more than that day you got ousted as a jobless 30 something year old who posts at a library and ever since have been shook to post in the Reason. I would dig up the thread but I got a personal life

Besides, the last few pages are nothin but you in your feelings

Back to basketball

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

If you actually believe that you're stupid as fucc and I stopped postin in the reason cuz that forum is trash.Lol @ being shook to post anywhere on the current ic you stay emotional bruh
This discussion has been closed.