The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Duke wit the legoland avis stay catchin feelins when people roast the lakers reminds me of young boa when he steady cryin and lashin out.Y'all suck

post-19888-Jimmy-Butler-alley-oop-dunk-de-49sd.gif

Shouts to the don jimmy b

Tommy what do you do besides post in this thread? I mean, do you have a job? In all 431 pages there's not one without a post from you.

Nobody in the history of the IC has exemplified feelings more than that day you got ousted as a jobless 30 something year old who posts at a library and ever since have been shook to post in the Reason. I would dig up the thread but I got a personal life

Besides, the last few pages are nothin but you in your feelings

Back to basketball

Tommy posts when the library is open........
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Tommy everyone but you knows youre the most emotional ass ? in the cheapseats but I'm not in the mood to go back and forth with you. Word to CJ I got some crispy honey bbq bone in wings on the way, a personal internet connection, and employment. Life is good. Go Bulls. Too much struggle coming your way for a Sunday afternoon. Word to Kevin Hart let's talk basketball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCRe4bm7aHc
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ay tommy my ? though...$13 lucrative jobs aside lol
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    RAPH wrote: »
    BtaxGpNIEAAeQ3_.jpg:large
    BtkpjAtCEAA2qYe.jpg

These joints is mad disturbing lol
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Tommys cool for a laugh or two
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Tommy everyone but you knows youre the most emotional ass ? in the cheapseats but I'm not in the mood to go back and forth with you. Word to CJ I got some crispy honey bbq bone in wings on the way, a personal internet connection, and employment. Life is good. Go Bulls. Too much struggle coming your way for a Sunday afternoon.

So do I and the bolded is ironic.You're not even remotely funny you just catch feelings then say the same thing over and over which is fabricated non sense that u piggybacked from some pac stan who I trolled to the point he was asking multiple mods to ban me.Lol @ you callin anyone emotional
  • Kellmill
    Options
    ^^^^
    Case in point. You're still in your feelings. These last couple of pages youve been in your feelings with just about every poster on this board. For instance, here's a situation with Beta that didn't have anything to do with you but you came in on your captain save a hoe ? on something that wasnt that serious at all.

Don't act like you wern't getting ? on heavily in that thread youre not fooling anyone, wasn't just a "pac stan" it was the entire Reason. You troll constantly but cant take a joke for ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Tommy been war ready ... This ? and Blank survived the treacherous IC wars ...y'all ain't phasing him
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    What a terrible poster.Nothin you sayin makes sense it can't be a coincidence the worst posters in cheap seats are laker fans
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the Lakers just gonna ignore how awful Josh Smith was playing SF last year huh?
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Struggle post. It made perfect sense, but let me break it down. You stay clowning which is funny at times I'll admit but the minute someone says something back you're in your feelings.

I just want to know how you afford the time to post 100 times on here in a day on a consistent basis
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of Blank, who created that many men video of all the pics he had in his profile? ? was hilarious.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Sac and Milwaukee need to put up that doe for Bledsoe. He would be a great fit for both teams

Kings got that mccallum cat he's a cheaper alternative and when he was starting at the end of last season he was puttin in work

Lol Yall nggas love a underdog man. Ray Mccolum is not a starting quality PG in this league. Bledsoe is a potential all star. If a 23 yr old PG cant get money than who they waitin for? Chris Webber is not comin thru that door folks. Peja Stojakovic is not walkin thru that door.

He was a rookie When mccallum started he put up 14ppg 7.3 apg and 3 rpg

Bledsoe -18ppg 5apg 5 rpg
    Lil zeke -20ppg 6 apg 3 rpg

With more experience he has potential to be a starter and if he can start the kings should give him a chance instead of paying bledsoe 48 mil was my point.I bet u went and looked up his stats and didn't watch him play last year
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    Speaking of Blank, who created that many men video of all the pics he had in his profile? ? was hilarious.

That ? ended me when I saw it.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blank was an OG Clippers fan, lol that Aussie was funny as ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? ended me when I saw it.

Many men...Many many many men.......Many many many many men
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Man Tommy been war ready ... This ? and Blank survived the treacherous IC wars ...y'all ain't phasing him

Exactly when the ic was a war zone this fisher price version now is full of crybabies.All these dudes do is catch feelins and click reactions or complain about people clickin reactions they can't roast for ? .They say "You're unemployed,live with your moms and post from a library!!!" whenever they get mad.That's roasting to them.We had donkey vets catchin mad feelins tryin to expose us
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just kept. Going.

Did he ever try to explain why he had so many pictures of nikkas saved?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ay tommy my ? though...$13 lucrative jobs aside lol

Ahahaha you had to reach back for that one
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2014
    Options

Lol classic. Is that ? still on youtube?
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy need to post his pay stub , I need a good laugh on this sabbath.
This discussion has been closed.