Options

Comments

• Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    our first game is at Boston

and our home opener is vs OKC

Prepare for dat season opening lawse Jeff green servin somebody on yall squad a yam sammich

2qs3p8g.jpg

yea right
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Lakers don't deserve 20 national Tv games due to day filth of a season last year

That Filth, swept the Fuckboas of Boston.

Don't be mad you gotta sit through Tommy Heinsohn on a shaky ass internet stream for 75+ games.

Ah ah ah!

I think the celtics-lakers rivalry officially died during this exchange
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    our first game is at Boston

and our home opener is vs OKC

Prepare for dat season opening lawse Jeff green servin somebody on yall squad a yam sammich

fgwtf.gif

ooooh.gif

Maybe you really are on coke
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My friend who is a Knicks fan at work mad because he got a back to back to begin the season between the Cavs and bulls..

I'm like ha yu mad y'all starting off 0-2

• Beta
    Options
    16 national games pretty good for us
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers don't deserve 20 national Tv games due to day filth of a season last year
    Stay mad. Eat sweets.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "hold on pleighboi I'm sittin here eating turkey wings,peach n pralines oatmeal and jello puddin pops maxin and relaxin lls steez was an important part of our franchise and I wanted him to take over for my hero the truth no need to attack me" - Blacax410 reply

I should make a cheap seats impersonations thread but you ? would catch feelins as usual

michael-jordan-laughing.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The usa team plays an exhibition game saturday vs brazil at the uc.I bet Rose gonna try to put on a show for the home crowd so the streets can see he good
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

That Filth, swept the Fuckboas of Boston.

Don't be mad you gotta sit through Tommy Heinsohn on a shaky ass internet stream for 75+ games.

Ah ah ah!
    Ima league pass subscrber big baller purchasing ? a stream
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 5 League pass teams
    for me this season

1.Magic
    2.Warriors
    3.Suns
    4.Cavs
    5.Wolves/Bucks
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH wit da magic ya list is invalid without da clippers
  • Beta
    Options
    FOH wit da magic ya list is invalid without da clippers

hes using league pass for his own team
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OKC coming to town early on Nov 4, need to get tickets to that somehow
    never seen Durant or Lebron play in person, tryna do that at least once
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh bruh it's my list. The ? you mean invalid lol. Y'all ? a bunch of group thinkers
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Wow, ESPN/ABC usually does all the Xmas games, so the TNT crew will be on TV for Xmas?? Hell Yea!!

TNT has always aired nighttine Xmas games
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »

The NBA Champions, should get the most apperances, Automatically

? , the NBA is a business.

U ? woof championship rings this, and championship ring that. But the champions shouldn't get the most love on t.v???
    It adds more prestige....
    Thats why the nfl is #1, because of the prestige factor it has.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Wow, ESPN/ABC usually does all the Xmas games, so the TNT crew will be on TV for Xmas?? Hell Yea!!

TNT has always aired nighttine Xmas games

no they havent.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    I've been a professional athletic trainer for about 16 years and have been able to work with a range of athletes from the high school to professional level. Right now I run in a clinic in Cincinnati and have most recently been training with some players on the Bengals.

Let me just state by saying that this story doesn't touch on anything we don't know about Kobe but rather that he simply is not human when he is working on his craft.

I was invited to Las Vegas two summers ago to help Team USA with their conditioning before they head off to London, and as we know they would eventually bring home the Gold (USA). I've had the opportunity to work with Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade in the past but this would be my first interaction with Kobe. We first met three days before the first scrimmage, on the day of the first practice, early July. It was a brief conversation where we talked about conditioning, where he would like to be by the end of the summer, and we talked a little bit about the hustle of the Select Team. Then he got my number and I let him know that if he ever wanted some extra training he could hit me up any time.

The night before the first scrimmage I remember I had just watched "Casablanca" for the first time and it was about 3:30 AM. I lay in bed, slowly fading away when I hear my cell ring. It was Kobe. I nervously picked up.

"Hey, uhh Rob, I hope I'm not disturbing anything right?"

"Uhh no, what's up Kob?"

"Just wondering if you could just help me out with some conditioning work, that's all."

I checked my clock. 4:15 AM.

"Yeah sure, I'll see you in the facility in a bit."

It took me about twenty minutes to get my gear and out of the hotel. When I arrived and opened the room to the main practice floor I saw Kobe. Alone. He was drenched in sweat as if he had just taken a swim. It wasn't even 5AM.

We did some conditioning work for the next hour and fifteen minutes. Then we entered the weight room, where he would do a multitude of strength training exercises for the next 45 minutes. After that we parted ways and he went back to the practice floor to shoot. I went back to the hotel and crashed. Wow.

I was expected to be at the floor again at about 11 AM. I woke up feeling sleepy, drowsy, and almost pretty much every side effect of sleep deprivation. Thanks, Kobe. I had a bagel and headed to the practice facility.

This next part I remember very vividly. All the Team USA players were there, feeling good for the first scrimmage. LeBron was talking to Carmelo if I remember correctly and Coach Krzyzewski was trying to explain something to Kevin Durant. On the right side of the practice facility was Kobe by himself shooting jumpers. And this is how our next conversation went -- I went over to him, patted him on the back and said, "Good work this morning."

"Huh?"

"Like, the conditioning. Good work."

"Oh. Yeah, thanks Rob. I really appreciate it."

"So when did you finish?"

"Finish what?"

"Getting your shots up. What time did you leave the facility?"

"Oh just now. I wanted 800 makes so yeah, just now."

My jaw dropped. Mother of holy ? . It was then that I realized that there's no surprise to why he's been as effective as he was last season. Every story about his dedication, every quote that he's said about hard work all came together and hit me like a train. It's no surprise to me now that he's dunking on players ten years younger than him.

Thanks for reading and allowing me to share you my Kobe Bryant story.

Rob."

http://www.tickld.com/x/i-knew-kobe-bryant-was-dedicated-but-this

You have @playmaker88‌ blushing...

All laker fans bro......
    Kobe bean bryant is the truth.......
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I've been a professional athletic trainer for about 16 years and have been able to work with a range of athletes from the high school to professional level. Right now I run in a clinic in Cincinnati and have most recently been training with some players on the Bengals.

Let me just state by saying that this story doesn't touch on anything we don't know about Kobe but rather that he simply is not human when he is working on his craft.

I was invited to Las Vegas two summers ago to help Team USA with their conditioning before they head off to London, and as we know they would eventually bring home the Gold (USA). I've had the opportunity to work with Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade in the past but this would be my first interaction with Kobe. We first met three days before the first scrimmage, on the day of the first practice, early July. It was a brief conversation where we talked about conditioning, where he would like to be by the end of the summer, and we talked a little bit about the hustle of the Select Team. Then he got my number and I let him know that if he ever wanted some extra training he could hit me up any time.

The night before the first scrimmage I remember I had just watched "Casablanca" for the first time and it was about 3:30 AM. I lay in bed, slowly fading away when I hear my cell ring. It was Kobe. I nervously picked up.

"Uhh no, what's up Kob?"

"Just wondering if you could just help me out with some conditioning work, that's all."

It took me about twenty minutes to get my gear and out of the hotel. When I arrived and opened the room to the main practice floor I saw Kobe. Alone. He was drenched in sweat as if he had just taken a swim. It wasn't even 5AM.

We did some conditioning work for the next hour and fifteen minutes. Then we entered the weight room, where he would do a multitude of strength training exercises for the next 45 minutes. After that we parted ways and he went back to the practice floor to shoot. I went back to the hotel and crashed. Wow.

I was expected to be at the floor again at about 11 AM. I woke up feeling sleepy, drowsy, and almost pretty much every side effect of sleep deprivation. Thanks, Kobe. I had a bagel and headed to the practice facility.

This next part I remember very vividly. All the Team USA players were there, feeling good for the first scrimmage. LeBron was talking to Carmelo if I remember correctly and Coach Krzyzewski was trying to explain something to Kevin Durant. On the right side of the practice facility was Kobe by himself shooting jumpers. And this is how our next conversation went -- I went over to him, patted him on the back and said, "Good work this morning."

"Huh?"

"Finish what?"

My jaw dropped. Mother of holy ? . It was then that I realized that there's no surprise to why he's been as effective as he was last season. Every story about his dedication, every quote that he's said about hard work all came together and hit me like a train. It's no surprise to me now that he's dunking on players ten years younger than him.

Rob."

All laker fans bro......

so you saying all laker fans including your bandwagon ass is blushing?

lakersreaction_zpsc7aee298.gif

Lmao at the bulls barely beating that garbage laker squad in that gif tho
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Uhh no, what's up Kob?"

"Huh?"

"Finish what?"

Rob."

All laker fans bro......
    One game at a time....maybe mia takes game 5
    Then go home and take game 6....maybe parker gets injured....

Then we go to game 7 where its anybody game......miami takes game 7......
This discussion has been closed.