Options

Comments

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Kame wrote: »

Can't see Dragic resigning with them next summer.

Might as well come back to Houston
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill Simmons should be thanking his lucky stars he's even given an outlet with his garbage bias nerd centered propaganda.

Dude had an article on the top 10 mortal kombat characters...get this ? dork outta here.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abrams and Lowe articles>>> Simmons
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A trade needs to happen in PHX asap....

Knicks and Kings are the only teams that could really use a starting PG. Dragic for Hardaway would be solid for both teams.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Zoran dragic a PG Or SG?

SG/SF
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Knicks and Kings are the only teams that could really use a starting PG. Dragic for Hardaway would be solid for both teams.

We good on that bruh
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

We good on that bruh

Really? What's the odds Jr becomes a better player then the Dragon? I like Timmy too don't get it ? up but GD is a all star point guard who's in the early years of his prime and Melo isn't getting any younger. They could just wait it out and see if Dragic hits free agency but I think he ends up signing with what ever team he ends up with. Calderon ain't the answer bruh trust me. If the Knicks want to win this year they need to start bustin moves. That roster is mediocre as hell. Dragic would make y'all a top 4 seed in the East no doubt.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We good on that bruh

Really? What's the odds Jr becomes a better player then the Dragon? I like Timmy too don't get it ? up but GD is a all star point guard who's in the early years of his prime and Melo isn't getting any younger. They could just wait it out and see if Dragic hits free agency but I think he ends up signing with what ever team he ends up with. Calderon ain't the answer bruh trust me. If the Knicks want to win this year they need to start bustin moves. That roster is mediocre as hell. Dragic would make y'all a top 4 seed in the East no doubt.

i agree, at least until bolded
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We good on that bruh

Calderon is temporary not saying I wouldn't mind Goran playing here just not for Tim jr. Phil and the organization is waiting for this season to be up to make the real moves once Stat and Barg are out of here. Who knows what else they plannin right now Calderon may get traded barely halfway through the season.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    zerocool wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    They suspended bill simmons for 3 weeks

For what?

Thanks.....
    and wow @ simmons. ....you cant talk to your boss like that no matter how passionate the person is......must not need that paycheck
    Naw he's just white , cacs get suspended. ? get fired
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

We good on that bruh

Calderon is temporary not saying I wouldn't mind Goran playing here just not for Tim jr. Phil and the organization is waiting for this season to be up to make the real moves once Stat and Barg are out of here. Who knows what else they plannin right now Calderon may get traded barely halfway through the season.

Calderon got 3 years left on his deal and he's past his prime. That contract isn't going to r easy to move. And why would you let Amare and Bargniani walk when they have finally become semi valuable. Those are 2 interesting expiring contracts that the Knicks could use to bring in talent. There was a rumor this summer about the Sixers being interested in a deal for Amare involving Thad Young but that obviously is dead now. I would be surprised if one of those guys is involved in a deal before the deadline.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Bill Simmons should be thanking his lucky stars he's even given an outlet with his garbage bias nerd centered propaganda.

Dude had an article on the top 10 mortal kombat characters...get this ? dork outta here.

since when is it cool to ? on mortal kombat? yall can fall back with all that ? .
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Suns and Eric Bledsoe agree to 5yr/$70 million deal

Greg Monroe has to be thinking about how he didn't get a long term deal done after seeing this Bledsoe ? .

Solid Big guys usually get grabbed quickly.

He's horrible defensively and some squads probably don't think he's that nice.

I know he isn't that good on defense but he is a good rebounder and solid offensive weapon. I know he isn't in Al Jefferson's league as a scorer but he can be looked at as Jefferson light.

Besides, there really isn't many big guys that excel on both sides of the ball in the league today anyway
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Rose dont dance", got at least 30 responses.
    "Whats wrong with him"
    "something is not right, with that boy"
    "I think he's ? "

But Rose giving back to his community, and investing in the youth, get no love?
    Chicago's Derrick Rose born and bred....making a major commitment to helping the next generation of young Chicagoans make their own way in the world.
    The three-time All-Star point guard is donating $1 million to After School Matters, a nonprofit dedicated to developing outside-of-school apprenticeship programs to help Chicago public high school students explore their passions for areas like the arts, sciences, sports and emerging technologies, with an eye toward developing skills for continuing education and future employment. The organization's efforts primarily benefit ethnic minority students living at or below the poverty line, according to a Bulls' statement announcing Rose's donation, and a cool million ought to do an awful lot to bolster those efforts:

“To have a strong community of people who believe in your potential can make all the difference in the world,” said Rose, a native of Englewood [...] “So many people have invested in me and I want to do the same for Chicago’s teens.” [...]
    “My message to our kids is simple — you matter, you deserve every opportunity in life, and you can and should dream big because dreams can come true,” said Rose.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for him.

He is still dumb.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Shouts to my young son eric bledsoe

Next summers unrestricted free agent class is dragic,rudy ? ,greg monroe and marc gasol.'Phil da gawd' gonna have to pull a rabbit,prime jordan and shaq out his hat to make the knicks a championship contender
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn media day starts tomorrow, got damn
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Still boys. As for the squad, Bosh been putting work this offseason. Let's see if it pays off.

tumblr_ncfqulK1771qeu3xuo1_1280.png
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    ? Thirty

I would have ripped that weak ass crossover. Learn how to play defense kids.
    w1z8rt.jpg
This discussion has been closed.