Whats yall opinion on white women?

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    220px-john_brown_daguerreotype_c1856.png

White boy did more than any yall ever did... why? Because he ztuck up for the human race. Not black this or that... all people are created equal.

When using history to justify ideology goes wrong.

Lincoln didn't stand up for humanity, he stood up for his country. If he could have kept the union together without freeing the slaves, he would have. Those are his words. And even after the Emancipation Proclamation, it was a long time before word was spread that slavery was illegal, hence Juneteenth.

Lol @ looking to the Tamahu for freedom

That not Lincoln though fail on your end.

that's john brown.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Beyonce actually looks better to me no makeup.. Kelly still look better to me.. always thought she was the baddest on Destiny's Child..

Nia need to put some makeup on..

and thanx for ruining Rhiana ? ..

why dont u jus go to bed or somethin??
    ? LOG OFF!!!

with make up on beyonce looks like she had plastic surgery or damn near white. without it she looks like she did when she was 16. that mainstream Hollywood makeup ? got our women looking like aliens. all she has to do is keep her hair done and she'd be fine as ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Chaka-Khan-EMF-2012.png

She lookn thick! MMM!

is that recent? she's 62 that's amazing.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    by the way this is something nobody mentioned but even the white girls people like end up having black features...

...these cave ? have to have black features to even be considered attractive in the first place.

...that let's me know deep down inside a lot of house ? just want a black girl without the race attached to it because they hate being black. They can't change their own race so they go for the second best option which is a woman with black features but white skin.

Man if brothas knew the true worth of black women no way in hell would he even consider dating ? or even flirting with any one of another race.No shade at other ethnicities...I just love the black woman...from the deep thoughts of some...from their lips,hips, and backside they come in different shades and sizes..all you could want in a woman no need to mix it up...im comin home eveytime.

Maya Angelou ghost typing in this thread

Lmaoooo all me bruh.....mind was wondering when I posted that
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Kerry Washington
    1354903452_kerry-washington-640.jpg
    Tyra Banks
    spl_tyra_banks_no_makeup_wm_nt_120917_wg.jpg

didn't wanna do this but some of yall need a reality check

Kerry Washington has acne. there are a lot of pretty chicks in the world with acne. when it clears up its all good.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    How is Scarlet Johanson your example of a bad white bytch who's the exception??? Lmao Even on film i can tell she's the type that looks regular w/ out makeup. There are far more examples of white chicks that are all around bad w/ no strings.

Thats why i dont believe any militant who lumps in ideology with something innate like sexual attraction. Women PERIOD, as a whole, are too fukin beautiful to draw an imaginary line.

So b/c i hate white people that means i shouldnt wanna ? the lining outta Khaleesi from Game of Thrones? Screw you pal.

you are a ? idiot. do you know how many black men were toutured suffered and died innocently because of some white ? all ? make me ?

he has a point. remember emit till.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao@kerry Washington
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    GOAT white girl right here. I'll marry her an have kids. (i typed that with a straight face im dead ass serious)

0308-topanga-landscape-1.jpg
    topanga-danielle-fishel-maxim-1.jpg
    QQAmjnE.jpg

when I was in school I had a small crush on her. she has those voluptuous ? features and that thick body but looking at her as an adult she looks kinda like a.........fish. ? knew what he was doing when he named her Danielle FISHel.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    How is Scarlet Johanson your example of a bad white bytch who's the exception??? Lmao Even on film i can tell she's the type that looks regular w/ out makeup. There are far more examples of white chicks that are all around bad w/ no strings.

Thats why i dont believe any militant who lumps in ideology with something innate like sexual attraction. Women PERIOD, as a whole, are too fukin beautiful to draw an imaginary line.

So b/c i hate white people that means i shouldnt wanna ? the lining outta Khaleesi from Game of Thrones? Screw you pal.

you are a ? idiot. do you know how many black men were toutured suffered and died innocently because of some white ? all ? make me ?

he has a point. remember emit till.

George Washington Carver and all because of scary white folk.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    its pink in the middle and chances of catching std and ? about 10000 times less than woman of color

This the same cracka that pretended to be a ? on the IC for about 5 years until my ? @YoungGoldie‌ exposed him
    Battle?

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

hrVXwV7.png
    Never knew @Nujerz84 was a cracka

he gettin flagged every time he types the word '? ' from now on

awwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiietttttttttt!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    ^George Washington carver didn't get lynched. where did you get that from?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    ^George Washington carver didn't get lynched. where did you get that from?

GWC was castrated by his adopted family because they feared he would ? their pasty white daughter.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

White boy did more than any yall ever did... why? Because he ztuck up for the human race. Not black this or that... all people are created equal.

I was ? when i posted that with my typos but i stand by it.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lincoln didn't stand up for humanity, he stood up for his country. If he could have kept the union together without freeing the slaves, he would have. Those are his words. And even after the Emancipation Proclamation, it was a long time before word was spread that slavery was illegal, hence Juneteenth.

When tryn prove a point goes wrong...

Step up yo black history and everyone who consigned your comment
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

Smh @ people not knowing who this, and flagging this. This is John Brown, and he was a radical abolitionist -- perhaps the most radical of all the white ones. He was basically a martyr for black freedom.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh @ people not knowing who this, and flagging this. This is John Brown, and was a radical abolitionist -- perhaps the most radical of all the white ones. He was basically a martyr for black freedom.

He was an unsuccessful domestic terrorist who's work amounted to nothing among black people...it's part of the reason he's an obscure ass pull by people trying to state not all white people are bad, lol. Not only that but he was responsible for the deaths of many people and didn't believe in a peaceful end to slavery/white supremacy but believed in a violent revolution. So his thinking may be in more in line with some of the ones stated in this very thread.
  • A Talented One
    Options

Smh @ people not knowing who this, and flagging this. This is John Brown, and was a radical abolitionist -- perhaps the most radical of all the white ones. He was basically a martyr for black freedom.

He was an unsuccessful domestic terrorist who's work amounted to nothing among black people...it's part of the reason he's an obscure ass pull by people trying to state not all white people are bad, lol. Not only that but he was responsible for the deaths of many people and didn't believe in a peaceful end to slavery/white supremacy but believed in a violent revolution. So his thinking may be in more in line with some of the ones stated in this very thread.

baby-oil-slap.gif?w=744&h=415

This is ignorant. His work did amount to something:
    Historians agree that the Harpers Ferry raid in 1859 escalated tensions that, a year later, led to secession and the American Civil War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)

This actually some white supremacist ? , talking about he was responsible for the deaths of many people and calling him a "terrorist." You should be banned for this ? .
  • Masterfultech
    edited October 2014
    Options

baby-oil-slap.gif?w=744&h=415

This is ignorant. His work did amount to something:
    Historians agree that the Harpers Ferry raid in 1859 escalated tensions that, a year later, led to secession and the American Civil War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)

This actually some white supremacist ? , talking about he was responsible for the deaths of many people and calling him a "terrorist." You should be banned for this ? .

charlie-murphy-slaps-back-o.gif

No i'm far from a white supremacist but I got a feeling that you are though. You also act as if the term terrorist is bad it literally means "the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal". and yeah i'm aware that historians speculate that his unsuccessful raid in which everyone he had with him was killed and he himself hanged brought attention to an already growing divide between the North and South. Now state something he did that amounted for something among black people or if anything I said was untrue. And if anyone should be banned it's the guy who goes out of his way to create and turn threads into black women aren't ? compared to non-black women i.e you.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That not Lincoln though fail on your end.
    idgas.gif
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Where are the IC militants when you need them?

Dude said that Brown was a "domestic terrorist" and was "responsible for the deaths of many people" and didn't believe in a peaceful end to slavery, as if history didn't prove him right that violence was the only way slavery would be ended and as if slavery was not such a great evil that the use of violence to end it was not clearly justified.

So what gives? Why aren't the militants jumping all over dude for that outrageous comment?
  • Masterfultech
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Where are the IC militants when you need them?

Dude said that Brown was a "domestic terrorist" and was "responsible for the deaths of many people" and didn't believe in a peaceful end to slavery, as if history didn't prove him right that violence was the only way slavery would be ended and as if slavery was not such a great evil that the use of violence to end it was not clearly justified.

So what gives? Why aren't the militants jumping all over dude for that outrageous comment?

Are you illiterate or something?
    Not only that but he was responsible for the deaths of many people and didn't believe in a peaceful end to slavery/white supremacy but believed in a violent revolution. So his thinking may be in more in line with some of the ones stated in this very thread.

Where does it say that I think the guy is evil and he wasn't right in his path of thinking?

As you can see...you should ? off.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's about the white wimenz? Would someone pleeeease think of the white wimenz?!

? 's disgusting
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bait threads never fail
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    We need more pics
  • OmegaConflict
    Options