hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"

please let me know how y'all let west indians do anything????? and see you'll get mad as ? if a white person say they brought ? here and gave them a better life

i ? wit the west indian ? on here im jes sayin, yall ? is on an african american board complainin about classic african american dialect but yall kick yall lingo on here all the time

yall come on here talkin that "dem no" "? " "sak passe" and all that ? but get mad when you hear "bae" "guh" "luh", mane ? up outta here, dis I(our) ? , yall ? really think yall better den african americans anyway, yeah, imma tell it

You really trying to rationalize talking like a gotdamn ? ?

Why the hell does your vocabulary sound like a gotdamn beyonce song?!?

you of all people should understand is you not from alabama, or is you from a heavily white populated redneck area of alabama cuz you speakin that "daggum" "dagnabbit" and all that old racist white boy redneck ? , i suppose we come from different backgrounds

? beyonce ? , i explained this like 2 years ago, bae and guh is not ? ? yo ? ancestors been talkin like that fa ? 400 years, the problem is that the south has been the most popular black region in hip hop for that past decade plus, so we for the most part dictate the popular lingo, there are more black women than black men, so of course on the internet where ? dont know the origin of the ? from they left foot of course ? will tie certain ? in wit the people they see usin it the most, i.e. black women and their lapdogs aka ?

? a ? beyonce i was talkin like that when she was in ? middle school
    Less than a decade but I agree, the South been pushing the culture so now it's time for the South to STEP UP and rep the culture.

Wit all these internet ? comin at my neck i aint tryna engage in that conversation but we could take it back to the late 90s wit p, or we could say the crunk era in 03, ok 10 years after that is 2013, im pretty sure the souths reign lasted at least 10 years, word to nas and quick to back down
    I didn't even realize you were in a argument, just notice the comment so i'll say this. Master P didn't get much burn in the North East and during his reign you had Jay, DMX, Pun, Nas, Rawkus, etc etc. Dre reup with 2001, Xzibit, etc. During Lil John run the biggest in the game was 50 and the biggest movement was Gunit, Dipset was everywhere and more culturally impactful than Lil John.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heavenly father we call upon you today, to take this young mans sickness and turn it into something more positive, make him loooooooove ? again lord, we callll upon thee to snatch this young mans ? away!

@SWAMPGOD‌ you have been delivered, stand and be free from the chains of homosexuality!!!!

boy det aint neva changed, you got me ? up, betta go try to bully these white boys on here cuz swamp aint the one

I know thats why im praying for you.

? is awesome you should try it some time...

whatever you say man, just take that L and keep it movin

What L?

You just got done rationalizing why you talk stupid....

That tells me that you applied thought to why you would rather be a slave to stereotypes and illiteracy.

Yeah you are such a big help in showing these crackas how far we have come when you do that.

May as well be signing ur name with an X

yeah okay whatever you win, you can stop talkin now
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Heavenly father we call upon you today, to take this young mans sickness and turn it into something more positive, make him loooooooove ? again lord, we callll upon thee to snatch this young mans ? away!

@SWAMPGOD‌ you have been delivered, stand and be free from the chains of homosexuality!!!!

boy det aint neva changed, you got me ? up, betta go try to bully these white boys on here cuz swamp aint the one

What L?

That tells me that you applied thought to why you would rather be a slave to stereotypes and illiteracy.

Yeah you are such a big help in showing these crackas how far we have come when you do that.

Wow, so now you gon act like a victim?

lmaooo naw im tired of you tryna save face, you picked a fight and got knotted up, now cocksucka beat it, i used to ? wit you too, heavyyyyyy, i woulda neva corrected you dont give a ? how wrong a ? was, you was on my no-sign list meanin i wont hit wack on ya ? if i disagree just a no-sign, i still ? wit ya doe ? , jeh go on
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the stuff she say makes sense..as far as iggy tryinta be black...But t.i a business man..he signed an artist n lets them be what they wanna be
    artistic freedom is something we always say artist should have.

all that ? bout that "slave master" line is reaching though...come on man..rappers been yapping them slaves n lynching metaphors forever..."hang em like they did in the south"..n iggy Australian. .what she gotta do w slavery lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U guys floodin thereason with all these threads about her
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    That ? is not a grown man. He's rooting for a 23 year trash troll rapper. No way he can be.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Z went at Deshawn Stevenson too tho.....
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    & Eminem went at Canibus at one point.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this ? getting good
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

What L?

Wow, so now you gon act like a victim?

lmaooo naw im tired of you tryna save face, you picked a fight and got knotted up, now cocksucka beat it, i used to ? wit you too, heavyyyyyy, i woulda neva corrected you dont give a ? how wrong a ? was, you was on my no-sign list meanin i wont hit wack on ya ? if i disagree just a no-sign, i still ? wit ya doe ? , jeh go on

You broke man law.
    Got your card punched for and then called me a bully.

Now you acting like i broke some your trust or some ? , ? you a grown ass man the ? you still doing with role models?

Quit violating man law.
    Quit acting like a victim.

Bottle your tears and send them to me tho....

See, nothin worse than a ? who cant accept defeat, a ? who who lose an argument then try to twist the opponent's words

first of all i ain call you a bully, i said you better off TRYNA bully them white boys, i AM a bully muthafucka, im just sayin your usual shtick cant work on me, i may listen to gucci man and talk like an autistic slave from the antebellum period but believe ? i have a bachelors degree in psychology from a prestigious 4 year college, so "it aint gon be as easy as it look boy"

2nd you aint break no trust, im just sayin i ? wit you, you not my role model, i simply just said i ? wit you, i ? wit gee 757 too but i wouldnt exactly call the ? a ? role model, and what you mean too old for a role model, a ? could never be too old for a role model, the ?

violating man law? how? by droppin letters from words, NATURALLY, there is no attempt to speak like that, this is just the accent that i was raised around so of course i naturally speak like that, so i guess the blacks that unintentionally turned the word ? into ? was flamin ? too huh

actin like a victim? no im actin like im tired of you quotin and mentionin me tryna get some getback, tears? i aint cried since elementary school, i wish i would have enough emotion in my body to be able to cry lol
  • Stew
    Options
    He just wrote a story and skimming thru it he said he ? wit Gee. It all makes sense now.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    He just wrote a story and skimming thru it he said he ? wit Gee. It all makes sense now.

i do, at least he know who the enemy is while yo half black ass stay suckin up behind some ? crackas ideology
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"

please let me know how y'all let west indians do anything????? and see you'll get mad as ? if a white person say they brought ? here and gave them a better life

i ? wit the west indian ? on here im jes sayin, yall ? is on an african american board complainin about classic african american dialect but yall kick yall lingo on here all the time

yall come on here talkin that "dem no" "? " "sak passe" and all that ? but get mad when you hear "bae" "guh" "luh", mane ? up outta here, dis I(our) ? , yall ? really think yall better den african americans anyway, yeah, imma tell it

You really trying to rationalize talking like a gotdamn ? ?

Why the hell does your vocabulary sound like a gotdamn beyonce song?!?

you of all people should understand is you not from alabama, or is you from a heavily white populated redneck area of alabama cuz you speakin that "daggum" "dagnabbit" and all that old racist white boy redneck ? , i suppose we come from different backgrounds

? beyonce ? , i explained this like 2 years ago, bae and guh is not ? ? yo ? ancestors been talkin like that fa ? 400 years, the problem is that the south has been the most popular black region in hip hop for that past decade plus, so we for the most part dictate the popular lingo, there are more black women than black men, so of course on the internet where ? dont know the origin of the ? from they left foot of course ? will tie certain ? in wit the people they see usin it the most, i.e. black women and their lapdogs aka ?

? a ? beyonce i was talkin like that when she was in ? middle school
    Less than a decade but I agree, the South been pushing the culture so now it's time for the South to STEP UP and rep the culture.

Wit all these internet ? comin at my neck i aint tryna engage in that conversation but we could take it back to the late 90s wit p, or we could say the crunk era in 03, ok 10 years after that is 2013, im pretty sure the souths reign lasted at least 10 years, word to nas and quick to back down
    I didn't even realize you were in a argument, just notice the comment so i'll say this. Master P didn't get much burn in the North East and during his reign you had Jay, DMX, Pun, Nas, Rawkus, etc etc. Dre reup with 2001, Xzibit, etc. During Lil John run the biggest in the game was 50 and the biggest movement was Gunit, Dipset was everywhere and more culturally impactful than Lil John.

im not necessarily sayin we dominated during the late 90s and early early 00s but im sayin thats when the south started to pick up some serious steam and the influence was startin to spread, "yo new york, when the ? we start bouncin"

i also wanna mention when we talk about this time period we never talk about miami bass music and freaknic culture and how big it was, damn near every black movie from at least House Party 3 until the early 00s had at least one bass song in it
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

i do, at least he know who the enemy is while yo half black ass stay suckin up behind some ? crackas ideology

I don't suck up to ? , I ? wit ignorant ppl like you cause its funny. U think u know who I am but u have no idea lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the stuff she say makes sense..as far as iggy tryinta be black...But t.i a business man..he signed an artist n lets them be what they wanna be
    artistic freedom is something we always say artist should have.

all that ? bout that "slave master" line is reaching though...come on man..rappers been yapping them slaves n lynching metaphors forever..."hang em like they did in the south"..n iggy Australian. .what she gotta do w slavery lol
    Yea black rappers I ve never heard a white rapper call himself a white slavemaster...except Iggy ... Y'all think that ? cool? Smh
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem can't battle... IC Logic 2014