Faith Says "Tupac Asked For Oral Sex After Recording “Wonder Why They Call U ? ” Track

Options

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's some food for thought.

Biggie went to jail for selling drugs and thats what he rapped about; Being a drug dealer.

2Pac went to jail for ? a girl and sodomizing her but I don't remember any songs about being in jail for ? or the ? case. When he recorded All Eyes On Me and Mackevelli you'd think he'd discuss what it was like being in jail for the past year. Did Pac ever rap about being in jail and what it was like? Did he ever make a song about the girl that accused him of ? ?

I'll be the first to admit I never listened to his posthumous albums so I don't know what he was talking about on those albums.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

I went to the studio and saw a lot of Death Row people,” Faith Evans says in the interview. “ I played it off and played it cool even though I didn’t think that was a good look, just because of the fact of the Suge and Puff situation.”

she sounded surprised n confused , "i played it off". who she taught she was gonna see ?? Mickey Mouse??

it was all over the news,
    That Pac was on deathrow
    released.jpg
    Evans says that since she was owed $25,000 from the recording session, she went to Tupac’s hotel room. That’s when Tupac asked for oral sex.

Lmfao .SHe went to Tupac's hotel room, to ask for money......
    The simple fact, she got on the plane from ny to l.a, and arranged an appointment. shows, she had some sort of non physical communication with pac...
    Idk.. May b a phone...
    Which she could of used, to discuss her money situation.
    But a late night visit to tupacs hotel room , "to discuss money", doesn't raise red flags.

A little off topic, but according to what you just posted, Me Against The World had only sold 1.6 million when he got bailed out and went to Death Row. I was under the impression that it was multiplatinum.

Just an observation.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »

I went to the studio and saw a lot of Death Row people,” Faith Evans says in the interview. “ I played it off and played it cool even though I didn’t think that was a good look, just because of the fact of the Suge and Puff situation.”

she sounded surprised n confused , "i played it off". who she taught she was gonna see ?? Mickey Mouse??

it was all over the news,
    That Pac was on deathrow
    released.jpg
    Evans says that since she was owed $25,000 from the recording session, she went to Tupac’s hotel room. That’s when Tupac asked for oral sex.

Lmfao .SHe went to Tupac's hotel room, to ask for money......
    The simple fact, she got on the plane from ny to l.a, and arranged an appointment. shows, she had some sort of non physical communication with pac...
    Idk.. May b a phone...
    Which she could of used, to discuss her money situation.
    But a late night visit to tupacs hotel room , "to discuss money", doesn't raise red flags.

A little off topic, but according to what you just posted, Me Against The World had only sold 1.6 million when he got bailed out and went to Death Row. I was under the impression that it was multiplatinum.

Just an observation.
    The article said, he sold more than 1.6 million.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still gossiping about this ? in the hopes that one of those ? will somehow become less dead.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn almost twenty years after Pac died and he still had women lying on em....? better be happy Pac wasn't around for twitter or instagram. Hoes would of been caught up....
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupac smashed it then tossed her to the corner....faith be like damn, i gotta go back to the losing side, she probably thought pac actually liked her
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Next interview it's going to be, well ok yeah I did give him oral, but I didn't let him ? in my mouth, even though he asked to. I'm not that type of girl.

lol @ im not that type of girl
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Biggie went to jail for selling drugs and thats what he rapped about; Being a drug dealer.

2Pac went to jail for ? a girl and sodomizing her but I don't remember any songs about being in jail for ? or the ? case. When he recorded All Eyes On Me and Mackevelli you'd think he'd discuss what it was like being in jail for the past year. Did Pac ever rap about being in jail and what it was like? Did he ever make a song about the girl that accused him of ? ?

I'll be the first to admit I never listened to his posthumous albums so I don't know what he was talking about on those albums.
    Listen........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW-Y3La6LLw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p9jSRxguAA
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why yall actin like she did it to you..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet she missing pac lol
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what to believe ever since Ray J exposed her by accident years ago "off the record."
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Listen........

Those songs are cool but he didn't really go in depth about the ? charge. After being in jail for a year you'd think he'd write a whole song about it. He should have had a verse on Against All Odds directed at the girl who accused him of ? her. After all that was the realist ? he ever wrote and he's dissing Nas and Puff Daddy instead of a girl that accused him of ? and had him locked up for a year.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? scarfed the ? she know it.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's 2015… this thot only relivent thru PAC… if she admit he bop thn Thers no reason 2 interview her no mo
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Listen........

Those songs are cool but he didn't really go in depth about the ? charge. After being in jail for a year you'd think he'd write a whole song about it. He should have had a verse on Against All Odds directed at the girl who accused him of ? her. After all that was the realist ? he ever wrote and he's dissing Nas and Puff Daddy instead of a girl that accused him of ? and had him locked up for a year.

If I'm not mistaken, pac didn't beat the charge he was appealing the case when a judge granted it. Suge knight then posted 1.4 million bail to get him out. Seeing how the case was on appeal there is no way pac could have written about it without potentially having it, used on court against him.

Nowadays that wouldnt deter a dude like chief keef or lil durk from speaking about pending cases (while they uploaded the ? to youtube while also tweeting "hell naw we ain't ? her we just ran train on thot" ), but as hard as it is to believe ? back then thought twice about incriminating themselves.

Really? So he's calling out organized crime bosses on Against All Odds but he's too shook to say "? you" to the girl that accused him of ? ? What about all those unreleased songs, you know the Makavelli series that would later become Until the End Of Time, Better Days, Loyal To The Game and Pac's Life (I think that's all of them). Why didn't he write a song denying the ? charge so they could use it in court?

In fact, as much ? as PAC used to talk I never heard his side of the story regarding that ? charge. He made a RECORD saying he ? Biggie's wife but he's quiet as a church mouse when it comes to the ? charge. What does he have to hide? Why didn't he give detailed interviews explaining what really happened in that hotel room that night? Why didn't he call that ? out by her name on vinyl?

He ended the 7 Day Theory album with "the realist thing he ever wrote" and didn't mention the girl that accused him of ? which resulted in him going to jail for a year. You don't think that's a little odd?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Listen........

If I'm not mistaken, pac didn't beat the charge he was appealing the case when a judge granted it. Suge knight then posted 1.4 million bail to get him out. Seeing how the case was on appeal there is no way pac could have written about it without potentially having it, used on court against him.

Nowadays that wouldnt deter a dude like chief keef or lil durk from speaking about pending cases (while they uploaded the ? to youtube while also tweeting "hell naw we ain't ? her we just ran train on thot" ), but as hard as it is to believe ? back then thought twice about incriminating themselves.

Really? So he's calling out organized crime bosses on Against All Odds but he's too shook to say "? you" to the girl that accused him of ? ? What about all those unreleased songs, you know the Makavelli series that would later become Until the End Of Time, Better Days, Loyal To The Game and Pac's Life (I think that's all of them). Why didn't he write a song denying the ? charge so they could use it in court?

In fact, as much ? as PAC used to talk I never heard his side of the story regarding that ? charge. He made a RECORD saying he ? Biggie's wife but he's quiet as a church mouse when it comes to the ? charge. What does he have to hide? Why didn't he give detailed interviews explaining what really happened in that hotel room that night? Why didn't he call that ? out by her name on vinyl?

He ended the 7 Day Theory album with "the realist thing he ever wrote" and didn't mention the girl that accused him of ? which resulted in him going to jail for a year. You don't think that's a little odd?

"Who u calling ? ? Ain't that a ? , u devils are so two faced" - ? the world

Cmon 5 grand you known better than that. His lawyers prolly told him not to speak on the case on wax. Pac had a big mouth nh and could say some wild ? about the ? case if you let him

Her lawyers were prolly just waiting for him to say something stupid.
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options

Listen........

You sound like the victim.... he said he didn't do it what else do you have to say.... he has given details before... if you haven't done the research on a topic that's such a big deal to you that's you