THE OFFICIAL 2014-2015 CHICAGO BULLS THREAD

Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really cant believe how useless kirk really is

there is no reason imaginable that he should get meaningful minutes in the playoffs

and yet he will smh
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's 2 top scorers and top scorer off the bench out. damn! McDermott has to play now, Etwaun should be getting part, if not all of Hinrich's minutes
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's about to feel like the past 3-4 seasons with grind out games. Pau gotta step up, can't afford him to be playing soft
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And guess which NBA front office is STILL going to be cheap and not fill that 15th spot?

This is ? up.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @J.J. Evans feelings for abusing the troll flag. learn to deal with an honest opinion and retort up front without resorting to passive-agreessive hoe ? .

That's why I stopped posting in here.This wacc ass alias be spazzin on anybody who says ANYTHING critical of rose and he said he grew up cheering for artis gilmore this old mf like 50 years old =))

I'm just now noticing this goofy ass post.....LOL.

Artis Gilmore last put on a Bulls uniform in 1988. Whether I was 5 yrs old or 35 yrs old in '88 or '78, what difference does it make on an internet message board?.........? , I could care less how old you are & don't believe nothin nobody says on the internet anyway, unless it's ppl from my twitter or ig that I know in real life.

As far as you not posting here anymore, the truth is that you were shown to be a lame ass troll & I shut your lies down. That's the real reason you don't post here anymore, but you are welcome to come back to troll Rose. As of this moment, I'm gonna simply start ignoring your ? ....LOL.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    @J.J. Evans feelings for abusing the troll flag. learn to deal with an honest opinion and retort up front without resorting to passive-agreessive hoe ? .

That's why I stopped posting in here.This wacc ass alias be spazzin on anybody who says ANYTHING critical of rose and he said he grew up cheering for artis gilmore this old mf like 50 years old =))

I'm just now noticing this goofy ass post.....LOL.

Artis Gilmore last put on a Bulls uniform in 1988. Whether I was 5 yrs old or 35 yrs old in '88 or '78, what difference does it make on an internet message board?.........? , I could care less how old you are & don't believe nothin nobody says on the internet anyway, unless it's ppl from my twitter or ig that I know in real life.

As far as you not posting here anymore, the truth is that you were shown to be a lame ass troll & I shut your lies down. That's the real reason you don't post here anymore, but you are welcome to come back to troll Rose. As of this moment, I'm gonna simply start ignoring your ? ....LOL.

russell-westbrook-yawn-pregame.gif

Miss me wit the soliloquies and explanations and shut da fucc up
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ me "trolling rose" you're a trash poster.Ckfree posts the only ones worthy of reading in here
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McDermott gotta get some burn now. If Butler comes back ready for the playoffs with nothing lingering could be a blessing in disguise. Even with a likely hit to our playoff seeding/homecourt advantage.
  • ckfree
    Options
    i hate when the bulls face the wizards they irratate the hell out of me

im expecting an infuriating blowout loss

im expecting the wizards to be cocky as all ? and the bulls to look and feel meak

im expecting the wizards to bouncetrot onto the court for high fives and chest bumps when thibs calls timeouts to ? momentum

im expecting the wizards to dunk and hit threes -- a lot

im expecting nene to hit a pile of midrange jumpers and finish with 20+

im expecting the bulls to try for the first quarter or so until the wizards outplay them to the point the bulls defeatedly go through the motions walking away as they get stared down by players like marcin gortat, nene and the backcourt that thinks its the east version of the splash brothers -- i will be at the game taking the punches right along with the guys at some point if it gets quiet enough I will heckle nene and try to ? him off

hinrich better not try and do something endearing and feisty to feed into this fake ass rivalry cause i could see him doing that to remind fans that hes still a guy on the team instead of the saboteur that he really is
  • ckfree
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    McDermott gotta get some burn now. If Butler comes back ready for the playoffs with nothing lingering could be a blessing in disguise. Even with a likely hit to our playoff seeding/homecourt advantage.

jimmy said he could use the rest yesterday so thats how im looking at it too

with all the injuries drama and bad losses to bad teams the cavs bening on a roll etc the bulls are a game back from 2nd

the fact the east is so trash is the only reason i still believe

? gonna be rough these next several weeks though
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S.jR.
    Options
  • ckfree
    Options
    headlines about tony parker fading this year seem to have been all lies

LIES

i look at this entire month as development stretch for the backups and role players so losses dont really depress me much -- i swear to ? though i would take cutler as the bears qb for the next 30 years if it meant kirk would never play another minute in a bulls uniform

hinrich is the worst

just the worst
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2r3k1o3.png

this coming from a ? Knicks fan??

4Zjj6ky.gif
  • ckfree
    Options
    ny nothing like it was in the day its lost its charm and edge it is nothing but a mecca for corporate garbage now
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You damn near 40 years old and still on the internet trying to troll, get your life together
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so kirk have 0 points 0 rebounds and 0 asus but 4 fileso kirk have 0 points 0 rebounds 0 assist and 4 fouls...

The ? ?
  • ckfree
    Options
    1AkqxYw

Alright, this is downright hilarious. When the game entered OT, the Bulls really started to pull away with it. For players near the end of the bench it was usually difficult for them to hear Thibs shouting for them to sub in. To help fix this, the players on the bench would shout down to the end and tell that player to check-in. Noah ? with Hinrich at the end of the game, and lied THREE TIMES that coach called for him to check in. It was hilarious, Kirk fell for it every time. Below is a link to the video of Noah trying to apologize and Kirk having none of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKYjUisdTyM

lmao

http://cool-xi.blogspot.com/2015/03/someone-sat-right-next-to-bulls-bench.html

scroll to the bottom and click the link thats in red for full recap

jimmy comments about the 76ers while funny and true tells me that they dont take these ? teams seriously -- they always ? around against these ? teams and they wonder why they lose to them
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Rose possibly a head of schedule an Jimmy/Taj practicing in full.. Just stay healthy cot dammit.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    R.I.P. to Jack Haley. The best bench mob member, & towel waver in Bulls history

samhp.jpg?itok=KnlJwdoN

01-3.jpg~320x480
  • ckfree
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Rose possibly a head of schedule an Jimmy/Taj practicing in full.. Just stay healthy cot dammit.

word and at this point im not hoping for any matchup the bulls got the ideal scenario (or i thought) last year and look how that turned out

hawks
    cavs
    raptors
    wizards
    bucks
    pacers
    etc

i dont give a ?

have any of them run up
    sike

bulls gotta avoid cleveland as long as possible man the difference in how refs call games against lebron as opposed to any other team is night and day
  • S.jR.
    Options
    The way Niko has stepped up this month, no reason he should be limited in minutes come post season play.